Nishtar 2 in Multan is not well thought location

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nishtar 2 is being planned on the out skirts of Multan.

Multan is already available with many Public and Private hospitals. People all over south Punjab come to Multan for treatment or emergencies.

It is completely not understandable why Nishtar 2 is being in city of Multan.

Being from South Punjab, i think hospital should be built in center of DI Khan, DG Khan and Layyah/Mianwali to cover most of Western side of South of Punjab.

If we see the below map, one can easily understand where a new major hospital is required. I think Kot Addu or Layyah will be best option.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=l...ull,[30.631908692196447,72.37674381406246],8]

These areas need some economic activity. If we continue building major hospitals, universities in the same cities, it will only create income opportunities in one city only or few cities as well as it will overload the capacity but if we continue to divide it among different areas, first it will stop migration as well as create job opportunities for locals which is good in long term.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nishtar 2 is being planned on the out skirts of Multan.

Multan is already available with many Public and Private hospitals. People all over south Punjab come to Multan for treatment or emergencies.

It is completely not understandable why Nishtar 2 is being in city of Multan.

Being from South Punjab, i think hospital should be built in center of DI Khan, DG Khan and Layyah/Mianwali to cover most of Western side of South of Punjab.

If we see the below map, one can easily understand where a new major hospital is required. I think Kot Addu or Layyah will be best option.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=l...ull,[30.631908692196447,72.37674381406246],8]

These areas need some economic activity. If we continue building major hospitals, universities in the same cities, it will only create income opportunities in one city only or few cities as well as it will overload the capacity but if we continue to divide it among different areas, first it will stop migration as well as create job opportunities for locals which is good in long term.
You are 100% right!!!