Next Captain : اگلا کپتان

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I ask to those my Pakistani brother's who think Imad Wasim might be a next captain ,he got so many chances but result is zero no batting or bowling talent ,only his plus point is his English speaking skill cos he is British national other than nothing.

صرف ایک بات خان

مسلمانوں کا وتیرہ ہے نااہلی اور نااہلی حکمران

باقی تمام نتائج تم خود سمجھ گئے جاؤ

Modest

Babar Azam should be the new captain
Kick Shoaib Malik & Sarfaraz out of the team

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
No it represents u, ur incompetence to speak up when u see wrong. God rewards it with a loss.

If you people bark on team politics Inzamam, Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Mali, Hafeez, Imad Waseem, Babar Azam

Then u wudn't have to see this day.
Agreed, thats why we had rulers who gave us today's pakistan, we like favoritism instead of performance

بگ باس

MPA (400+ posts)

اگلا کپتان عامر ہونا چاہیے جو کہ فیلڈ میں ٹھوک کے گالیاں دے سکے نا کہ وہ جو کہ حفیظ بھائی شعیب بھائی کرتا رہے

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik should be promoted to be captain because of brilliant performance. Why he was included in team?
And also that shit guy with no personality was made captain. The question of next captain is out of question. Why useless people are playing and being promoted? Who is responsible for this?

Captain Safdar

I think Imad is playing okish... we need some dumb and dumber kind of person to be our captain.
Iss say acha to "captain safdar" he tha... wickets naheen uthaa sakaa per taangain to uthaa dee theen Popat kee ?

CANSUK

I think until we kick all current players out and select new team without thinking and forget about logic here. For better cleansing must throw every current player out of team. Say no to politics in the team.
If we see our previous WC history, their is always support issue, captain wasn’t supported by senior players. Grouping is a big cause so forget about Babar Azam or Imad remember Rameez raja famous sentence about Umer Akmal “what a great and natural talent umer akamal is” but whole nation still waiting to witness the talent of Umer Akmal. Hope you understand my point.
Say no to grouping/politics in the team kick everyone out for lesson to new generation and leave the fear of loosing with new talent, cause experienced players are loosing without putting up the fight and efforts.

ram lal

Senator (1k+ posts)
all of Pakistan ex-players also who don't speak the truth.

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
There were strings of wrong decisions throughout. Captaincy is a serious question mark. Everyone knew about rain even then opting out to field was strange decision.

Bubber Shair

میرے خیال میں کپتان بابر اعظم کو بنا دیا جاے کیونکہ عالمی رینکنگ میں وہ نمبر ون پر رہا ہے آجکل بھی پہلے دس میں ہے، پاکستان میں تو سفارش کی بنا پر امام بھی کھیل رہا ہے مگر دنیا میں اپنا آپ منوانا واقعی اہل بندے کا کام ہے
ویسے بھی انڈیا نے جب سے دھونی اور پھر کوہلی اور اب شرما کو کپتانی دی ہے جو بیٹسمین ہیں تب سے انڈین ٹیم دنیا کی بیسٹ ٹیم بن چکی ہے