Next Captain : اگلا کپتان

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

263603.1.jpg

ہر جیت تو گیم کا حصہ ہے۔

کیوں کے ہم مسلمان ہیں اس لیے ہمیں کسی نااہل بندے کا انتخاب کرنا چاہیے۔

ایماد وسیم شعیب ملک، بابر اعظم، محمد حفیظ اور امام الحق کے ساتھ سیاسی گروپ میں شامل ہے۔ اس طرح اس کی طاقت کی کچھ تو بنیاد ہے۔

اعماد وسیم نہ بیٹسمین ہے، نہ بولر زندگی میں اسے نے گیند ٹرن نہیں کی جو آج کی۔

تو ایسی قابلیت کا شخص حقدار ہے ایک ۲۰ کروڑ کے مسلمان ملک کی کرکٹ ٹیم کی قیادت کرنے کا۔

اس کے علاوہ شاداب خان ہو سکتا ہے جس کا گروپ فہیم اشرف اور حسن علی پر مشتمل ہے

کیا خیال ہے دوستو؟ ہمیں اگلا شیعب ملک مل گیا۔ آپ سب کو مبارک ہو۔

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jo bi kaptan ho, Pakistan should never bat second period. If pitch is green top we would lose the game any way irrespective of when we bat, so instead of stressing out the nation, just bat first and be over with it. All other teams have strategy against Pak to bat first because they know they can defend even a minor total due to fragile mental state of our players.

muhammadadeel

Jo bi kaptan ho, Pakistan should never bat second period. If pitch is green top we would lose the game any way irrespective of when we bat, so instead of stressing out the nation, just bat first and be over with it. All other teams have strategy against Pak to bat first because they know they can defend even a minor total due to fragile mental state of our players.

People like u stress, I know their team politics. So I chill out and don't waste my emotions. SHoiab Malik, Hafeez, Imam, Imad, Babar Azam is 1 group that do politics to stay in the team.

Shadab Khan, Faheem, Hassan Ali second group.

Why shud i cheer for Pakistan when Pakistan team is not even playing for Pakistan.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This guys is NOT fit to be captain at ALL !..what has he done for the whole team to look upto him !...A captain is the one who plays better than the entire team...This guy doesnt fit the bill.

263603.1.jpg

ہر جیت تو گیم کا حصہ ہے۔

کیوں کے ہم مسلمان ہیں اس لیے ہمیں کسی نااہل بندے کا انتخاب کرنا چاہیے۔

ایماد وسیم شعیب ملک، بابر اعظم، محمد حفیظ اور امام الحق کے ساتھ سیاسی گروپ میں شامل ہے۔ اس طرح اس کی طاقت کی کچھ تو بنیاد ہے۔

اعماد وسیم نہ بیٹسمین ہے، نہ بولر زندگی میں اسے نے گیند ٹرن نہیں کی جو آج کی۔

تو ایسی قابلیت کا شخص حقدار ہے ایک ۲۰ کروڑ کے مسلمان ملک کی کرکٹ ٹیم کی قیادت کرنے کا۔

اس کے علاوہ شاداب خان ہو سکتا ہے جس کا گروپ فہیم اشرف اور حسن علی پر مشتمل ہے

کیا خیال ہے دوستو؟ ہمیں اگلا شیعب ملک مل گیا۔ آپ سب کو مبارک ہو۔

muhammadadeel

This guys is NOT fit to be captain at ALL !..what has he done for the whole team to look upto him !...A captain is the one who plays better than the entire team...This guy doesnt fit the bill.

The only solution then is to throw out all the garbage and use players that performed in PCL 2018. Inzi shud be thrown out with the garbage.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
exactly...i mean we select captains who are UNDESERVING ...then we complain. Until we find a suitable replacement let sarfraz be ...

The only solution then is to throw out all the garbage and use players that performed in PCL 2018. Inzi shud be thrown out with the garbage.

Assasin's

Senator (1k+ posts)
اس قوم کا نصیب کیا جواریوں کے ہاتھ میں لکھا ہے
Again I would say why PCB allowed him to play in the first place? If he's playing why not try him as a captain.... he leads from the front atleast nd doesn't panic under pressure

muhammadadeel

Again I would say why PCB allowed him to play in the first place?
why not? but if he can't make independent decision.

Inzamam, Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Mali, Hafeez, Imad Waseem, Babar Azam. If they continously play group politics then what can he really do.

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
Our team represent our state of country. it does not matter who is the captain its the spirit that counts and this one thing was missing from the players in todays match.
I say that as Pakistan is blessed with so many treasures of land and resources still we are beggars due to our corruption and lack of nationalism, same is our team, no one plays for the team they play enough to have their place in the team.
I could be wrong but this is what it seems like.

khan_11

I ask to those my Pakistani brother's who think Imad Wasim might be a next captain ,he got so many chances but result is zero no batting or bowling talent ,only his plus point is his English speaking skill cos he is British national other than nothing.i was really disappointed the way they field today they got a run out chance in idian innings when he throw the ball at wrong end no diving skill to save runs.

muhammadadeel

Our team represent our state of country.

No it represents u, ur incompetence to speak up when u see wrong. God rewards it with a loss.

If you people bark on team politics Inzamam, Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Mali, Hafeez, Imad Waseem, Babar Azam

Then u wudn't have to see this day.