News Night with Talat 18th April 2012 - Imran Khan

Just_one

Banned
WOW!Four consecutive apprearance on widely watched prime time political shows! Whoever said Tsunami was going down was certainly a fool! I think the laptop commercial contract is over and you will see good coverage of PTI jalsa in Quetta!PMLN must be sh!tting in their pants!

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A pure Journalistic way of interviewing a rising political figure, No sensationalism, No try to make things out of nothing. No apatite for rating.
"Policy Discussion" (unfortunately which is rare in Pak), Digging deep into IK's mind, what he got to offer to the nation and motherland.
Overall a positive interview ......!

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
talat was looking stupid while asking ''kia panchait main kawateen ki numaindgi hogi ?'' i cant believe on my ears ! talat is degred in my eyes,didnt he was prepared enough against ch.nisar.(serious) MASHALLAH khan rocks as always (clap)

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow…. what an amazing series of questions and what a logicaL AND BRISK series of answers. its always a pleasure to watch 2 one of the best of their respective professions. love you talat and adore you IK.
PS: see the tougher questions of Talat and Sana butcha, you will probably find Talat more probing than Sana bucha. however, Talat’s intention was very honest to understand the policies and highlight the pitfals (that he thinks). on the contrary, sana bucha’s always try her best to humilate PTI and never give tougher quesitons to PMLN. see thats the difference people love Talat and hate sana bucha

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Had to watch this mutiple times to get the message clearly. This is the type of debate that we should be having, something to benefit the common man in Pakistan. Good questions by Talat, and good answers by IK. The point of the debate was mostly on what is the "source" of the power of the feudal or influential in an area (which makes the villager powerless in front of them). IK's argument is that according to his experience of villages, the source of power of "influentials" is because of control of the "thana" which is why MNAs are so interested in them. Talat was arguing that it is also their land holdings and that should be included in any village empowerment program.

Good food for thought for the PTI policy making committee...

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
talat was looking stupid while asking ''kia panchait main kawateen ki numaindgi hogi ?'' i cant believe on my ears ! talat is degred in my eyes,didnt he was prepared enough against ch.nisar.(serious) MASHALLAH khan rocks as always (clap)

why is that stupid???

yes they shouldn't expect him to get everything right with just one programme but this is their job to raise all the relavent questions, we need to understand this.
just because of one damn question he is degraded in ur eyes and just because that question is about women!!!!

what is all that about! I mean which centuary do u really live in??

swemarken.07

Voter (50+ posts)
I am big of IK but I am also a big fan of Talat. Yaro agr mano ya na mano, Talat is not convinced after the answers from IK. I am not as well. There is a lot to amend the Village empowerment plan. Rest is fine

Yes We Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aaj Kal Khan shb pata nahi kyon tv programs mein back foot pe khel rahay hain........
ya shayad mujhay mehsoos ho raha hai.........

Last edited:

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
طلعت حسین بہت ہی زبردست میزبان ہے اور وہ چاہے جیسے بھی سوالات کرے، میں اس کی بہت عزت کرتا ہوں۔ عمران خان نے بچھلے سولہ سالوں میں بہت کچھ سیکھا ہے ماشاءاللہ۔ پہلے اچھے برے کے خیال میں بہت ہی اچھے اچھے لوگوں کو چھوڑا لیکن جیسے کہ عمران خان صاحب نے اپنے کتاب میں بھی ذکر کیا ہے کہ اگر لیڈرشپ ٹھیک ہو تو اگر خراب بندہ بھی آئے وہ زیادہ دیر تک نہیں رہے گا۔ اگر ایسے سرمایہ دار اور کارخانہ دار آتے ہیں تو خوش آمدید۔ اگر کسی غرض سے آرہے ہیں ,تو وہ تو عمران خان کے ہوتے ہوئے نہیں ملیگا اور اگر ملک کیلئے آرہے ہیں تو انشاءاللہ ان کو مایوسی نہیں ہوگی۔ ہمیں اللہ پر بھروسہ ہے کہ اللہ اس ملک کو بچائے گا۔ اللہ عمران کو کم از کم ایک مرتبہ ضرور لے آئیں۔ آمین۔

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ik does not seem to understand talat's questions.

the basic question is: if a village council hold elections, who will have guts to run against the 'NIAZI's etc.

All voters will vote any candidate that has the blessings of the jagirdaar.

Sorry, but disappointments. if he tries to enforce thru govt writ or by police, there will be bloody situation. the 'Niazi's will arm all their 'slaves' and confront changes. Niazis will never never give up their domain.