New Zealand's decision to abandon cricket tour was profoundly atrocious.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to advise ECB & British PM Borish Johnson to condemn New Zealand's decision to abandon the cricket tour of Pakistan on unfounded security concerns and allow their team to tour Pakistan in October for two T20 matches.

The Kiwi's decision was politically motivated well planned and conspired by Pakistan's political enemies across the border and in faraway lands in an attempt once again to isolate Pakistan from international cricket. This sinister and malevolent conspiracy to victimize Pakistani cricket will harm international cricket & must be repudiated & deplored by every cricket fan in the world.

I would like to appeal to every cricket-loving fan to condemn New Zealand's atrocious and disreputed decision to abandon the tour just an hour before the 1st ODI was to start that has profoundly upset millions of Pakistani cricket lovers who were eagerly waiting to watch the series on their Tv screens. The Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Ramiz Raja should instruct his legal team to sue NCB for ten billion dollars for the abrupt cancellation of their cricket tour without presenting any evidence to substantiate their security concerns and threats on the tour.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Something happened otherwise no one leaves like because they trusted the security that is why they came and no one forced them to come in Pakistan and they were happy. Security Agencies need to find what happened in 24hr.

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)
Something happened otherwise no one leaves like because they trusted the security that is why they came and no one forced them to come in Pakistan and they were happy. Security Agencies need to find what happened in 24hr.
How can it be..that pakistan itself is unaware of any threat...but NZ govt somehow is? Very fishy stuff.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think threat directly sent to NZ govt. that's why? some how i think is ok if god forbid something happen next 20 yrs no cricket in Pakistan

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only thing happened your corrupt masters India, USA and corrupt opposition Maryam Nawaz propaganda against Pakistan.