New COAS Raheel Sharif profile and Family Background - Interesting Must See!!

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lt Gen Raheel Sharif profile and Family Background - Interesting Must See!!

Now media are out to laud this appointment ignoring the fact that Gen. Haroon Aslam, the great army general, has been ignored and superseded. There is news around that Gen. Haroon is taking retirement as a protest to his being ignored despite being the most senior general.

Last edited:

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Now media are out to laud this appointment ignoring the fact that Gen. Haroon Aslam, the great army general, has been ignored and supersead. There is news around that Gen. Haroon is taking retirement as a protest to his being ignored despite being the most senior general.

Its kinda tradition, all generals take retirement when they get superseded.

Last edited:

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes, but this much is the prerogative of the PM. By and large a good decision though I do feel sad for Gen. Haroon. But, as a professional he certainly knows that this is a legitimate part of the game and there should be no hard feelings about it. This has nothing to do with the absolute competence of Gen. Haroon but is right of a PM to chose among the top three, at his pleasure.

monh zorr

Minister (2k+ posts)

Now media are out to laud this appointment ignoring the fact that Gen. Haroon Aslam, the great army general, has been ignored and supersead. There is news around that Gen. Haroon is taking retirement as a protest to his being ignored despite being the most senior general.
اس معاملے کو طنزیہ انداز میں بیان کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟ جب قوم نے جناب نواز شریف کو وزیرآعظم مقرر کیا ہے تو یہ انکا استحقاق ہے کہ وہ اپنی سوچ کے مطابق،بہتر جنرل کو چانس دیں،، ہمیں امید کرنی چاہئے کہ جنرل راحیل شریف قوم کی امنگوں پر پورا اتریں گے

Pakistan1992

what is he? punjabi/patha/urdu?

alimohsan52

We must all stand behind the new chief of Army Staff.

The Army is an Institution which in my eyes is sacred, It must be supported under all circumstances.

Coworker

Citizen

جس فیکٹری میں یہ جنرل تیار ہوتے ہیں -- وہاں جاۓ نماز تک دفتر میں رکھنا مشکوک عمل سمجھا جاتا ہے -

یہ فوجی کو مجاہد اور جنگ کو جہاد کہنے سے شرماتے ہیں کے کہیں امریکا ناراض نہ ہو جاۓ .......

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)

وزیراعلی بھی شریف
آرمی چیف بھی شریف
یوتھ پروگرام کی چیئر پرسن بھی شریف
ہور کوئی رہ گیا اے شریف ؟

Last edited:

Insaf1093

Senator (1k+ posts)

اس معاملے کو طنزیہ انداز میں بیان کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے؟ جب قوم نے جناب نواز شریف کو وزیرآعظم مقرر کیا ہے تو یہ انکا استحقاق ہے کہ وہ اپنی سوچ کے مطابق،بہتر جنرل کو چانس دیں،، ہمیں امید کرنی چاہئے کہ جنرل راحیل شریف قوم کی امنگوں پر پورا اتریں گے
qom ki kia umengain hain?

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

شریفوں نے آخر ایک شریف کو ہی آرمی چیف بنا دیا

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)

قوم نے اس شخص کو بلکل ملک کا پرائم منسٹر منتخب نہیں کیا ...اور یہ بات بچہ بچہ جانتا ہے ....اتنے کوتاہ نظر مت بنو بردار ...نورا قوم کی امنگوں کا ترجمان نہیں ہے ...وہ جن کا ترجمان ہے وہیں کے پھیرے دن رات لگا رہا ہے ...اسے بھی معلوم ہے کہ اسے عوام نے اس کرسی پر نہیں بٹھایا ...

باقی رہا جنرلز کا سوال تو انہیں قوم کی امنگوں پر پورا اترنے کی تربیت نہیں دی جاتی ...بلکہ 'فوج' کی امنگوں پر پورا اترنے کی تربیت دی جاتی ہے ...جو شخص اکتوبر ٢٠١٤ میں ریٹائر ہو رہا ہے اسے چیف بنانے کی وجہ صاف ظاہر ہے ...وہ بھی مدّت بڑھانے کے لیے 'قوم' کو کرپشن اور بد دیانتی کی 'جہنّم' میں جھونک دے گا.

Last edited:

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)

It kinda of tradition, all general get retirement when they get superseded.

The objection is not on Retirement my brother...The unfair is superseding..

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)

gen haroon aslam was very tough and well respected in army......i think noora has not learnt any thing from his past again appointing jounior gen.now both the gen.he has appointed will retire in 1 or one and a half year..then again appointment of new gen.would become an issue

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)

Does that matter?
bhai wo agley threads bnanay ka material dhoond raha hay, esi liye pooch raha hay.
Ager army chief Punjabi nikel aya to phir say threads ki bharmaar ho jaey gee.

zafars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Well guys i know.gen sharif very well he was my adjutant in PMA a very prifessional and tough army officer and he hates india

araein

qom ki kia umengain hain?

Behter General??????? Ya wo General jo shareeeefon ke zayada kareeeb ho

araein

gen haroon aslam was very tough and well respected in army......i think noora has not learnt any thing from his past again appointing jounior gen.now both the gen.he has appointed will retire in 1 or one and a half year..then again appointment of new gen.would become an issue

What do u mean? I did not get it. Will the new general will not complete his tenure. As per my understanding he should complete his 3 years service as a COAS

Bubble_in_the_World

MPA (400+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and after a long list of Sharifs ..... Here enters our new Army Chief , Gen Raheel Sharif

He's a brother of Maj Shabbir Sharif Shaheed (Nishan e Haider) .... Hope he's not like Kiani and dont bring bad name to the Shaheed's family