New 5 star PC Hotel opened at Malam Jabba resort

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)

Pearl-Continental-Hotel-Mountain-Ski-Resort-Malam-Jabba-is-NOW-OPEN-768x432.jpg

Introducing adventure sports with five-star facilities at one of the highest altitudes in Pakistan, Pearl-Continental Hotel, Mountain & Ski Resort Malam Jabba has opened its doors to welcome guests and is now open for bookings. Overlooking the majestic Hindu Kush Mountains, the Hotel is a complete tourist destination for families, corporates, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Malam Jabba is the first and only private ski resort in Pakistan and is recognised as one of the most scenic tourist destinations in the country. Just 30 km from Mingora Swat, the newly opened Hotel sits atop the Malam Jabba Hill Station, 2,650 metres above sea level, with eye-catching views of the scenic Swat Valley. From skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing in the winter to hiking, horse-back riding and zip-line in the summer, Pearl-Continental Hotel Malam Jabba offers guests a host of activities to enjoy their stay with their friends or families at the most exciting destination of Pakistan.

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pearl-Continental-Hotel-Mountain-Ski-Resort-Malam-Jabba-is-NOW-OPEN-768x432.jpg

Introducing adventure sports with five-star facilities at one of the highest altitudes in Pakistan, Pearl-Continental Hotel, Mountain & Ski Resort Malam Jabba has opened its doors to welcome guests and is now open for bookings. Overlooking the majestic Hindu Kush Mountains, the Hotel is a complete tourist destination for families, corporates, nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Malam Jabba is the first and only private ski resort in Pakistan and is recognised as one of the most scenic tourist destinations in the country. Just 30 km from Mingora Swat, the newly opened Hotel sits atop the Malam Jabba Hill Station, 2,650 metres above sea level, with eye-catching views of the scenic Swat Valley. From skiing, snowboarding and snowtubing in the winter to hiking, horse-back riding and zip-line in the summer, Pearl-Continental Hotel Malam Jabba offers guests a host of activities to enjoy their stay with their friends or families at the most exciting destination of Pakistan.
Very nice beautiful spot for domestic and international tourists. Great opportunity to visit Malam Jabba sawat sking Pakistan for sports lover.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
The owners are known cigarette mafia and smugglers. Still good thing that they invested the tax choori money back in Pakistan.
Long as smugglers invest and bring the money into Pakistan not like your corrupt masters Zardari and Sharifs take money abroad they are the worst smugglers

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Alhamdolillah we have come a long way from burnt hilltop to a scenic Malam Jabba .....
This place is very beautiful and the ski slope is such that novice can enjoy ..... Hopefully it snows well this winter .....

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
This is Samson group first cousins of Atif Khan. It was illegally alloted to them at throw away prices when he was tourism minister. Sami ur Rehman and his sons are well-known for their cigarettes and textiles mills and Atif Khan took a big chunk in this deal. BTW the Khyber group family is mutually divided into ANP, PPP and PTI and they are the biggest industrialists of KPK and biggest...

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
This is Samson group first cousins of Atif Khan. It was illegally alloted to them at throw away prices when he was tourism minister. Sami ur Rehman and his sons are well-known for their cigarettes and textiles mills and Atif Khan took a big chunk in this deal. BTW the Khyber group family is mutually divided into ANP, PPP and PTI and they are the biggest industrialists of KPK and biggest...
Dear Pmln, Anp, Ppp, Juif smuggler patwari go to NAB and report it with your proofs because you guys can't see anything good against Pakistan. Keep helping mafias And modi

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Pmln, Anp, Ppp, Juif smuggler patwari go to NAB and report it with your proofs because you guys can't see anything good against Pakistan. Keep helping mafias And modi
Lanat on N, ANP, fazloo and peepee..and lanat on those PTI supporters who just close their eyes when it comes to its own party's corruption...If I know each and every person of this same family and their relationship with Atif Khan. FYI, the case of this land allotment is already with NAB but they didn't take any action against these culprits.. I support Imran Khan, it doesn't mean that I will support anyone with him involved in mega corruption..

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lanat on N, ANP, fazloo and peepee..and lanat on those PTI supporters who just close their eyes when it comes to its own party's corruption...If I know each and every person of this same family and their relationship with Atif Khan. FYI, the case of this land allotment is already with NAB but they didn't take any action against these culprits.. I support Imran Khan, it doesn't mean that I will support anyone with him involved in mega corruption..
Agree with your stance brother. This group is the biggest tax chor. Yeh PTI walon aur hindus mai koi faraq nhi. I myself voted IK but they don't want me to criticise his blunders. I know this chor family of mardan too.