Netflix Messiah - Planned Programming Is Real! Dajjal False Messiah Awakening

profiler

MPA (400+ posts)

Messiah is about a CIA agent investigating the origins of a man who is believed to be a divine entity by masses of people.

Here’s everything you need to know about Netflix’s Messiah…

When is Messiah released on Netflix?
Messiah will be available to stream from Wednesday 1st January 2020, also known as New Year’s Day.

What you’re seeing is a combination of 5G and AR technology, develop this further into the real world and we could soon have a fake second coming! Netanyahu may have been indicted – however, he’s laid the ground for a third temple to be built in Jerusalem – here we see Moshe Feiglin of Israeli’s Zehut party say he doesn’t want to build a (Third) Temple in one or two years, he wants to build it now. Question is, Will the false messiah sit in the third temple if it’s ever built, God forbid? The Ottoman Empire ruled Jerusalem and much of the Middle East from 1516 to 1917. After World War I, Great Britain took over Jerusalem, which was part of Palestine at the time. The British controlled the city and surrounding region until Israel became an independent state in 1948. Today, we see world leaders who voted against America’s Jerusalem embassy move suffering coups – Take it from me, the one who rules over Jerusalem, rules the world! appearance of a young man in Syria, who claims he was sent to Earth by his father for a special mission. But Arabic speakers quickly pointed out that the man, played by actor Mehdi Dehbi, is called Al-Masih – and in Islamic eschatology, there’s someone called Al Masih Ad Dajjal meaning Antichrist who will come during the end times and cause absolute chaos, he appears in various locations and Syria is one of them! Mehdi Dehbi’s name is quite interesting too. Because Muslims await not just Jesus the Messiah but also end times redeemer Imam Mahdi. Question here is, are they trying to confuse people out there? Did they groom him for this role? I don’t know. المسيح الدجال سرائيل والدجال اسرایل اور دجال

Last edited:

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)

Messiah is about a CIA agent investigating the origins of a man who is believed to be a divine entity by masses of people.

Messiah will be available to stream from Wednesday 1st January 2020, also known as New Year’s Day.

What you’re seeing is a combination of 5G and AR technology, develop this further into the real world and we could soon have a fake second coming! Netanyahu may have been indicted – however, he’s laid the ground for a third temple to be built in Jerusalem – here we see Moshe Feiglin of Israeli’s Zehut party say he doesn’t want to build a (Third) Temple in one or two years, he wants to build it now. Question is, Will the false messiah sit in the third temple if it’s ever built, God forbid? The Ottoman Empire ruled Jerusalem and much of the Middle East from 1516 to 1917. After World War I, Great Britain took over Jerusalem, which was part of Palestine at the time. The British controlled the city and surrounding region until Israel became an independent state in 1948. Today, we see world leaders who voted against America’s Jerusalem embassy move suffering coups – Take it from me, the one who rules over Jerusalem, rules the world! appearance of a young man in Syria, who claims he was sent to Earth by his father for a special mission. But Arabic speakers quickly pointed out that the man, played by actor Mehdi Dehbi, is called Al-Masih – and in Islamic eschatology, there’s someone called Al Masih Ad Dajjal meaning Antichrist who will come during the end times and cause absolute chaos, he appears in various locations and Syria is one of them! Mehdi Dehbi’s name is quite interesting too. Because Muslims await not just Jesus the Messiah but also end times redeemer Imam Mahdi. Question here is, are they trying to confuse people out there? Did they groom him for this role? I don’t know. المسيح الدجال سرائيل والدجال اسرایل اور دجال
Rabbi Styne leaneage is coming... Demon entity will perish.

Nawazcophansi76

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zionist preparations via Netflix. Mossad CIA experiment similar to 911 FRAUD.