NEC sets highest ever PSDP spending of Rs 1001 billion for 2017-18

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
389069_27022436.jpg

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - The National Economic Council (NEC) on Friday approved growth and spending on public sector development projects for the new fiscal year by 6 percent and Rs 1001 billion respectively.National Economic Council meeting which was held in federal capital Islamabad was chaired by the Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, approved the highest ever public sector development projects of Rs 1001 billion under Federal spending for 2017-18.

NEC-meeting-CMS.jpg

All the chief ministers and other federal ministers were present in the NEC meeting

The Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said the economy has performed better and the government which took task four years back where the main focus was to improve the country’s economy. The economic activity showed rising trend and set a growth target of 6 percent for 2017-18, the target has been set highest in almost ten years.

Besides approving funds to spend at the federal level, the provinces would also spend nearly Rs 1112 billion for the next fiscal year.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Business/389069-NEC-sets-highest-ever-PSDP-spending-of-Rs-1001-bil

Last edited by a moderator:

miafridi

PIA on the Brink of destruction, Circular Debt again at the highest level, but thanks to Chinese investments and loans(and also lower fuel prices), that PML-N will have rusty wheels on its vehicle for the time being.:)

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even if it involved Khuttak Sahib, but "for the sake of Imrani Rant". Let us call it a pre-poll rigging

You can name whatever the opposition has objection too. But this govt has failed to serve the public efficiently.
If you have any doubts just look around you. If you see the poor public improving then it means things changed

RajaRawal111

Munawar Khan we are very good in talking in the air, even better in showing our intellect without facts and figures. Because it the best trait you can have when you are under the Imrani influence.
How do you measure the improvement. Best way the economist do is the GDP and the per capita income. I don't need to repeat it. There is one thread i posted on this subject today. But being in the imrani influence you are free to ignore the fact please.

https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?548547-Pakistanis-on-average-earn-1-629-a-year

You can name whatever the opposition has objection too. But this govt has failed to serve the public efficiently.
If you have any doubts just look around you. If you see the poor public improving then it means things changed

Zainsha

All poor people of Pakistan including new Pakistan in KPK are eating GDP and Per Capita income these days. Not only that they are using it for electricity as well. Govt is making Solar Park in 16 billion rupees and selling for 6 billion to further increase GDP and per Capita income. PIA is also improved and fixed by VISIONARY PM OF PAKISTAN and now contributing to country's economy by transporting heroin, so that Asian Tiger does not have to borrow cocaine from Imran Khan.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And yes what public sector developments projects have been completed or near completion till now and what are in the pipeline, I for one am curious to hear about these so called development projects ?
Answer is once again a big 0 These are just what is known here in the arab world as "Kalaam Faazi" literally translated as empty talk, just to give tickers on news programs and fill columns in newspapers. If I am wrong then any patwari can go ahead and answer the question posed in the first line of this post.

Munawarkhan

Munawar Khan we are very good in talking in the air, even better in showing our intellect without facts and figures. Because it the best trait you can have when you are under the Imrani influence.
How do you measure the improvement. Best way the economist do is the GDP and the per capita income. I don't need to repeat it. There is one thread i posted on this subject today. But being in the imrani influence you are free to ignore the fact please.

https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?548547-Pakistanis-on-average-earn-1-629-a-year

I usually don't discuss in your posts because you just cannot stop name calling.

Munawarkhan

Btw Pakistan's GDP has been improving consistently for the last 20 years. The highest growth was achieved during Musharraf's regime. Now does this mean you want Musharraf back?

Also to let you know Pakistan has failed again this year like the last 4 years to achieve its growth target. Plus they have failed to achieve almost all targets set by their own Ministries in each and every area.

These are actual statistics. The only thing they over achieved was inflation, where they couldn't control it. This is all happening in an era when Petrol is at its cheapest. Even Zardari would have performed better.

Beta shayad apnay news Pehli dafaa dekhna shoro ki hai. Aah say 10,20,30,40 saal puranay newspaper utha ker dekhloo, her hukoomat nay hameesha taraqqi hi ki hai. Ye tu Imran Khan ka shukar hai, kay us nay hamain ankh kohl ker dekhna sikhaya. Kam as kam us ki wajah se aaj hum aur aap Govt ki her cheez per nazar rakhtay hain, chahay achii hoon ya buri.

Wake up Pak

Bhaio yeh bhujangarwal jaisay characters kay chakkar may na aao yeh aik number ka nooray ka boot licker hay. Kaisa noora laray lappay lagata hay waisa he yeh nasli hay.......

Husaink

Even if it involved Khuttak Sahib, but "for the sake of Imrani Rant". Let us call it a pre-poll rigging

اس رنگ برنگے اخباری تراشوں کی نوسربازی میں خٹک کی تصویریں لگا کر بات میں وزن پیدا مت کرو لوگ اتنے اندھے نہیں ہیں اب دور بدل چکا ہے پی ٹی آئی بھی اگر پٹواریوں والی حرکتوں سے ڈنگ ٹپاؤ والی حرکتیں کرے گی تو گنجوں سے زیادہ جوتے کھائے گی ، دنیا بہت آگے نکل چکی ہے اب لوگ ان نوسر بازیوں سے بیوقوف نہیں بنیں گے

RajaRawal111

Sorry if you got that impression Munawar Khan. I promise I will try my best to be careful while talking with you. You also know and have seen what i have to go though for being for different.

Coming back to our topic, i will explain why I called you being under Imrani influence. As you have admitted that Imran Khan have taught you to see with the open eyes and now you see each and every aspect of Govts performance. Now let me explain what you all have learned from your own question.
You asked "If you have any doubts just look around you. If you see the poor public improving then it means things changed"

Thing is how to look and is this looking going to give you any true information. what if the public around you (in your sphere of vision) is not productive, is not qualified or is laxed by nature. If nothing improves in them than you will generalize it all over the country. What if I am living in an industrial zone and this is the only zone active. The industry in that zone got some orders and things improve in that public, while whole country is drowning. Should I generalize that situation on whole country. (which you think i do).

Bhai jee you and I are not qualified to look and judge these matters. What Imran khan has taught you is to be judjmental for the matters which you are not qualified for. That is why I said that you are talking in the air. You are asking me a question on which you yourself dont know how to measure.
Let men tell you in sir one thing is the concept and other thing is execution. Any one can make concepts. in order to translate those concepts into reality you need execution. And that is where ball roles into.

For your concept of measuring the progress, experts have devised some indicators. Those indicators take into view the holistic picture not the pixels that you and i can collect. When you do this that is what I meant to be under Imrani Influence. Under this state you do nothing else but hurl baseless blame without understanding the basics.

The progress indicators of the country are, as I said earlier, GDP growth and per-capita income growth are the two basic indicators. Now the things have just started rolling and your imrani cluts are expecting to see the end results.

Bhai Jee. The micro-financing has grown by 40% in pakistna in just one years. Which made us fifth in the word on the micro financing. Not just banks the other financers are flocking in to meet the growing demand
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1353706/robust-demand-microfinance-market-grows-35-40-annually/

This factor spur the economic confidence and As a direct result of this your stock market earned place in words top five performing markete.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ds-best-performer-over-1-year-5-years.469904/
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ked-5th-best-performing-stock-market-in-2016/

Three major cars manufacturers are looking at your growing market. Where that growing market is coming from.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1314521

The cement sector this the most spurring sector in Pakistan. Is that not going to bring any change in the lives of some poor.
http://aurora.dawn.com/news/1141379

The trade imbalance that imrani clout is most yelling at. The major reason of imbalance is the big hike in the machinery imports. Just for nothing. Just in march and April this year saw the biggest hike in the imports. Why the hell people are importing???
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/imports

If these indicators are not enough for you than I cannot do anything else for you brother. As I called name but yes I cannot take you out of Imrani influence in which you ignore the vivid signs and follow the hollow sloganeering of people who are not even worthy of talking about the matters which they don’t understand.

Only one question I will ask from you. Which is going to become a major major question for Ik in near future. He has riled a province for 4 years. With NFC, his province is free to decide what ever. What has he done to revive industry in KPK. How many Industrial zones has he announced. Where is his industrial plan which could have made improvement in the lives of poors in KPK.

I usually don't discuss in your posts because you just cannot stop name calling.

RajaRawal111

یار جپانی میرے جہاز چلیں گے - کیا بات ہے یار آپ کے منہ میں گھی شکر
بلکہ چھوڑو گھی شکر تو ہم پینڈو ں کے لئے آپ کے لئے آپ کی پسند کی چیز - تلی چھپکلی کا جوس

راجہ ! جیسے تم نے بجلی بنائی ہے لگتا ہے تیرے بحری جہاز بھی چلتے ہیں

RS=%5EADBqOOmllPBzWlNN4arf6aDeo3PnwY-;_ylt=A2RCAw0_bh9ZCCIAmQ2U3uV7;_ylu=X3oDMTAyN3Vldmc1BDAD;_ylc=X3IDMgRmc3QDMQRpZHgDMARvaWQDQU5kOUdjUXRlTmZBaVZ6Z3lhYmJybUNxeGRtNG5RdFdvQU9ZUjQ2M2pNYkdoTmxQVGdfTDBkQlpPb1FybUQ0BHADWTJocGJHUWdabXh2WVhScGJtY2djMmhwY0NCcGJpQndiMjVrBHBvcwM5BHNlYwNzaHcEc2xrA3Nmc3QEdHVybANodHRwczovL21zcC5jLnlpbWcuanAveWppbWFnZT9xPThiZUNFRTBYeUxIMDdpcEg0NUIxa2ZoQzVReFFqRU9HTTV6TXVLZ3BTRGVwamFYSjEzVU5fWGxiREZva2dRZlZ5bmMzaFpuT3pQcFZWWHlLUnVGdWMxbjRFQy5NbWFoOW1uX003Nmkub3hUNV9NRVBuTWRPODFqeTBQeE9kYU1WU0lzbWNxUDBwTzVZc0dSTUVnLS0mc2lnPTEzOHQwbjhocA--

Munawarkhan

Thing is how to look and is this looking going to give you any true information. what if the public around you (in your sphere of vision) is not productive, is not qualified or is laxed by nature. If nothing improves in them than you will generalize it all over the country. What if I am living in an industrial zone and this is the only zone active. The industry in that zone got some orders and things improve in that public, while whole country is drowning. Should I generalize that situation on whole country. (which you think i do).

Improvement of economy reflects directly in the health of commercial market, which is usually quite evident and is easily measured with tax revenue. In our country this govt including all pervious one's have failed to bring the commercial market in the tax bracket. So basically we don;t have the tools to measure our economy properly. This itself is a huge failure.

Bhai jee you and I are not qualified to look and judge these matters. What Imran khan has taught you is to be judjmental for the matters which you are not qualified for. That is why I said that you are talking in the air. You are asking me a question on which you yourself dont know how to measure.
Let men tell you in sir one thing is the concept and other thing is execution. Any one can make concepts. in order to translate those concepts into reality you need execution. And that is where ball roles into.

For your concept of measuring the progress, experts have devised some indicators. Those indicators take into view the holistic picture not the pixels that you and i can collect. When you do this that is what I meant to be under Imrani Influence. Under this state you do nothing else but hurl baseless blame without understanding the basics.

The progress indicators of the country are, as I said earlier, GDP growth and per-capita income growth are the two basic indicators. Now the things have just started rolling and your imrani cluts are expecting to see the end results.
OK, You are right, these are 2 very good indicators. Do you know that the govt has failed to achieve its target of GDP growth consistently for the last 4 years. Do you also know that these targets were not given by an external party, they were set by the govt themselves.

Bhai Jee. The micro-financing has grown by 40% in pakistna in just one years. Which made us fifth in the word on the micro financing. Not just banks the other financers are flocking in to meet the growing demand
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1353706/robust-demand-microfinance-market-grows-35-40-annually/

This factor spur the economic confidence and As a direct result of this your stock market earned place in words top five performing markete.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ds-best-performer-over-1-year-5-years.469904/
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...ked-5th-best-performing-stock-market-in-2016/

Three major cars manufacturers are looking at your growing market. Where that growing market is coming from.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1314521

The cement sector this the most spurring sector in Pakistan. Is that not going to bring any change in the lives of some poor.
http://aurora.dawn.com/news/1141379

These are some excellent news.
Micro financing has been a struggling sector for Pakistan compared to more developing countries and the influx of cash has actually improved this market. 40% growth is because just a year ago we were struggling. So the growth number looks very big. Btw Bangladesh is a major player of Asia in micro financing for the last 20 years.

Stock Market performance has improved a lot. Btw we are not top 5 performing market. We are not even in the top 50.
Our growth was high. Our govt deserves the credit, so does the army for making Pakistan more secure. Also 2 international factors have played their role in this growth, firstly the Afghan war ended, secondly the global financial crisis went away. So to say that democracy or PMLN govt improved the stock market would be a severe overstatement.

The trade imbalance that imrani clout is most yelling at. The major reason of imbalance is the big hike in the machinery imports. Just for nothing. Just in march and April this year saw the biggest hike in the imports. Why the hell people are importing???
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/imports

They are talking about reduced exports. Not about he imbalance. Currently Pakistan is exporting less than what it used to do in the times of our honourable ex-President Mr. Asif Ali Zardari's tenure & way less than what they used to export in Musharraf's tenure. If the opposition is complaining about it, I believe it is their job to point out govt inefficiencies.

If these indicators are not enough for you than I cannot do anything else for you brother. As I called name but yes I cannot take you out of Imrani influence in which you ignore the vivid signs and follow the hollow sloganeering of people who are not even worthy of talking about the matters which they don’t understand.

The indicators are never taken independently and out of context. They should be read with comparison to historical and competitive performances. So while you might enjoy the news you read today, believe me take out a newspaper 10,15, 20 years ago. You will see that our country was always progressing. Ground realities are different.

Only one question I will ask from you. Which is going to become a major major question for Ik in near future. He has riled a province for 4 years. With NFC, his province is free to decide what ever. What has he done to revive industry in KPK. How many Industrial zones has he announced. Where is his industrial plan which could have made improvement in the lives of poors in KPK. [/QUOTE]