Naya Pakistan?

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. (Al Quran 2:120)

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what is wrong with it!! Christians celebrating Xmas, their right. Taking part in their festivities for harmony, nothing wrong with it.

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aisay he chalta rahay kaam to kya he baat hai
good gesture by Army Chief and Minister....
Khadim rizvi ka iss thread banane per navash ko khubsurat alfaz mein kharaaje aqeeedat

Shabash dalleya , teri pain dee siree.
If this is a problem for u then u must have a lot of problems in ur life, my sympathies with u

what is wrong with it!! Christians celebrating Xmas, their right. Taking part in their festivities for harmony, nothing wrong with it.
Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even, after the truth (that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His Command. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.} [Quran 2:109]

Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression….}[Quran 5:2

The Prophet said: "Whoever imitates a nation is but one of them." [Abu Dawood]

It is not worthy of Muslim authority figures to demean themselves and their belief by taking part in pagan celebrations.

Kavalier

Many of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) wish that if they could turn you away as disbelievers after you have believed, out of envy from their ownselves, even, after the truth (that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger) has become manifest unto them. But forgive and overlook, till Allah brings His Command. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.} [Quran 2:109]

Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa (virtue, righteousness and piety); but do not help one another in sin and transgression….}[Quran 5:2

The Prophet said: "Whoever imitates a nation is but one of them." [Abu Dawood]

It is not worthy of Muslim authority figures to demean themselves and their belief by taking part in pagan celebrations.

I have heard that it is even allowed to marry a jew or christian lady, is it correct?

Kavalier

why are you thinking about marrying?
I am just thinking that why would such an open and progressive religion would ban just participating someone's festival or happiness when it allows to marry christian or jew women.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
I am just thinking that why would such an open and progressive religion would ban just participating someone's festival or happiness when it allows to marry christian or jew women.
Because it's celebrating Son of God birth.We have absolutely no problem Christians celebrating it why do you have as a Muslim participate.May Allah guide our leaders to the truth.I am just amazed by Muslims who have absolutely no knowledge of their religion,don't know how to pronounce Arabic properly and have the audacity to challenge what God says in the Quran clearly.Fear Allah

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not a conflict. Marrying is one thing part taking in non muslim ceremonies is another. You have to look at what furthers Islam:
- Children born with a woman of scripture will be Muslim, Islam is furthered.
- Children born by Muslim woman in non muslim marriage does not further Islam, therefore not allowed.
- Cutting a cake to celebrate the birth of son of God does definitely not further Islam and is therefore not allowed.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Because it's celebrating Son of God birth.We have absolutely no problem Christians celebrating it why do you have as a Muslim participate.May Allah guide our leaders to the truth.I am just amazed by Muslims who have absolutely no knowledge of their religion,don't know how to pronounce Arabic properly and have the audacity to challenge what God says in the Quran clearly.Fear Allah

Kavalier

Not a conflict. Marrying is one thing part taking in non muslim ceremonies is another. You have to look at what furthers Islam:
- Children born with a woman of scripture will be Muslim, Islam is furthered.
- Children born by Muslim woman in non muslim marriage does not further Islam, therefore not allowed.
- Cutting a cake to celebrate the birth of son of God does definitely not further Islam and is therefore not allowed.

and Islam does not care about its image of being so closed and intolerant religion? Won't it scare people away?
It sounds so strange that a religion allows us to marry in a certain religion, that is the most sacred relationship on earth but does not allow us to simply greet non-muslims on their festivals.

Kavalier

So the religion only came for those people who understand Arabic?

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
and Islam does not care about its image of being so closed and intolerant religion? Won't it scare people away?
Seems like you have very little knowledge of Islam. Islam would never have spread if Muslims very not protecting their beliefs and telling the truth.