Naya Pakistan is here

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes it is Naya Pakistan, where PM has taken a stand against it's own government, just like we hoped that he will..

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes it is Naya Pakistan, where PM has taken a stand against it's own government, just like we hoped that he will..

Publicity stunt.

It's unbelievable that the prime minister and head of the party doesn't know what his whole party is doing. If it was true then this would've caused havoc in party ranks for mutiny.

Imran Khan approved this after the meeting with PMLQ brothers, waited for public reaction and when he saw how angry everyone was, had to act surprised and disappointed.

Poor Buzdar doesn't even know how to smile without Imran Khan's orders.

miafridi

Publicity stunt.

It's unbelievable that the prime minister and head of the party doesn't know what his whole party is doing. If it was true then this would've caused havoc in party ranks for mutiny.

Imran Khan approved this after the meeting with PMLQ brothers, waited for public reaction and when he saw how angry everyone was, had to act surprised and disappointed.

Poor Buzdar doesn't even know how to smile without Imran Khan's orders.

Chalo koi toh democractic Govt I jo public pressure ko dektay huway faislay public ki khawahish k mutabik kar deti hai..

Wese jo bhi jhoot tum ne abhi bolay oska koi saboot hai? Ya aewi apni urhai ja rahy ho?

Steyn

Chalo koi toh democractic Govt I jo public pressure ko dektay huway faislay public ki khawahish k mutabik kar deti hai..

Wese jo bhi jhoot tum ne abhi bolay oska koi saboot hai? Ya aewi apni urhai ja rahy ho?

Jhoot? I just said what is very obvious. Whether it is a lie or the truth can only be ascertained when we meet Imran Khan and his ministers which is an impossibility or a judiciary takes notice of it which under Khosa will never happen.

Just like the accusations you people throw against PMLN and PPP and Bilawal but you don't provide proof for your accusations and what's obvious is enough then.

Jeez, everyone can be accused and called all kinds of things but God forbid, anyone even says something against Imran Khan and there should be proofs like it's a criminal court case.

ahameed

Yehe sawal noon league walay kartay thay zardari door k baad..... Kam o baish same he tha

زرداری صاحب نے 500 ارب کا گردشی قرضہ چھوڑا تھا جس کو ن لیگ نے آتے ہی کلئیر کیا اور پھر دوبارہ سے 1300 ارب روپے لا گردشی قرضہ چھوڑ کر گئے ہیں۔

Muhammad Jibran

زرداری صاحب نے 500 ارب کا گردشی قرضہ چھوڑا تھا جس کو ن لیگ نے آتے ہی کلئیر کیا اور پھر دوبارہ سے 1300 ارب روپے لا گردشی قرضہ چھوڑ کر گئے ہیں۔
Source

miafridi

Jhoot? I just said what is very obvious. Whether it is a lie or the truth can only be ascertained when we meet Imran Khan and his ministers which is an impossibility or a judiciary takes notice of it which under Khosa will never happen.

Just like the accusations you people throw against PMLN and PPP and Bilawal but you don't provide proof for your accusations and what's obvious is enough then.

Jeez, everyone can be accused and called all kinds of things but God forbid, anyone even says something against Imran Khan and there should be proofs like it's a criminal court case.

obviously it easier to believe when someone say "An angel did some good deed", or "Shaitan did some bad deed", but it is hard to believe when there are statements like "An angel committed the crime", or "Shaitan did a good deed".

Moreover, physical contact/meeting accusation is different from perceptional accusation. But it's ok if you don't have any proof against Imran khan and still promoting a fake fictional meeting of Imran khan with Speaker Punjab Assembly. It only gives more credibility to you being a fake reporter.

Steyn

obviously it easier to believe when someone say "An angel did some good deed", or "Shaitan did some bad deed", but it is hard to believe when there are statements like "An angel committed the crime", or "Shaitan did a good deed".

Moreover, physical contact/meeting accusation is different from perceptional accusation. But it's ok if you don't have any proof against Imran khan and still promoting a fake fictional meeting of Imran khan with Speaker Punjab Assembly. It only gives more credibility to you being a fake reporter.

I am not a reporter. I made an observation. Get over it.

Also i am not the public office holder. IK is. He is held accountable for all accusations and doubts and questioning people will do.

But this is too much for you to understand.

miafridi

I am not a reporter. I made an observation. Get over it.

Also i am not the public office holder. IK is. He is held accountable for all accusations and doubts and questioning people will do.

But this is too much for you to understand.

You didn't make an observation/opinion but a claim. There is huge difference. As for the fact that I called you reporter don't confuse it with TV reporter. A reporter is anyone who reports something.

Yes IK is accountable but not to fake or false accusations.

And yes it has always been too much for me to understand false accusations..

Steyn

You didn't make an observation/opinion but a claim. There is huge difference. As for the fact that I called you reporter don't confuse it with TV reporter. A reporter is anyone who reports something.

Yes IK is accountable but not to fake or false accusations.

And yes it has always been too much for me to understand false accusations..

No, you're projecting things onto me. Stop doing that. If i was making a claim, i would start a new thread and make it a newsflash.

miafridi

No, you're projecting things onto me. Stop doing that. If i was making a claim, i would start a new thread and make it a newsflash.

"Imran Khan approved this after the meeting with PMLQ brothers, waited for public reaction and when he saw how angry everyone was, had to act surprised and disappointed. "

The above are your exact words. You gave a sweeping statement, claiming that Imran khan approved this in meeting with PML-Q brothers.