Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

43601429_921080394753049_2671308729982386176_n.jpg

43676275_921080368086385_8037408872098430976_n.jpg

43696210_921080384753050_1448537034074357760_n.jpg

43728837_921080328086389_8472184004836065280_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way, why they are building new homes (in these huge quantity) in existing over populated cities where people are already suffering from basic ameneties.

I mean i was really disappointed when i saw names of probable locations like "Islamabad, Faisalabad, Sukkur, etc"...

This is the best time to actually announce "New Cities" with not only new housing but new infrastructure.

Looks like Imran Khan team really lack innovative ideas....

Building new houses in existing cities will be nothing more then creating more kachi abadies....

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way, why they are building new homes (in these huge quantity) in existing over populated cities where people are already suffering from basic ameneties.

I mean i was really disappointed when i saw names of probable locations like "Islamabad, Faisalabad, Sukkur, etc"...

This is the best time to actually announce "New Cities" with not only new housing but new infrastructure.

Building new houses in existing cities will be nothing more then creating more kachi abadies....
You cannot just go around and build new cities, that needs massive investment, because the government have to find suitable locations, buy land, build infrastructure from scratch, instead they can build in the current cities which have capacity, infrastructure and government land that can be utilised. And by building new cities the government will be turning fertile land into homes which is not wise. House building in Britain has been mostly in cities, more than 10,000 have been built in London alone in 1 year.

hassan.te

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is a new city in planning near Lillah Interchange on motorway between bhera and kalar kahar salt range

SuperFalcon

Voter (50+ posts)
If the new houses will be built,and will be given to the really needy people, this scheme alone will create so much employment.

Ask people who have rented the house the whole life, this will be a real game changer for them,at least they will live decently.

Imagine just for one second if you don't own a house,and a family to feed...may Allah make this scheme real life changer for the lower income and lower-middle income families,Ameen

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نیا گھر پراجیکٹ لانچ ہونے کے چند گھنٹوں کے اندر اندر عوام نے ایک لاکھ پچیس ہزار فارمز ڈاؤن لوڈ کرلئے جس سے نادرا کا سسٹم بیٹھ گیا۔
کون کھوتی کا بچہ کہہ رہا تھا کہ عوام کا عمران خان پر اعتماد ختم ہوگیا؟؟؟ بقلم خود باباکوڈا