Nawaz Sharif & Zardari are ready to give back looted amount, Lt Gen (retd) Amjad Shoaib gives news

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you don't want the looted money to be returned and then calling someone else who wants that a ''gutter mentality''--- The frigging idiocy of this lot is shocking!
It was army under whose nose all this looting happened and they kept on giving NRO and rig the elections to allow them back into the govt.

Waqar177

Citizen
First, I want that Judge put on trial who let an FA Pass Pak Army General killed Zulfiqar Bhuttu and grab illegitimate political power which gave us the Father of Nawaz

then

I want that Dollar Hungry, Blood Sucking, Amreekan Boot Licking Army FA pass Army General put on trial who gave us this Nasoor called Nawaz in 1980

then

I want to put on trail that Coward Bastard FA Pass Army General who collected bounty in his Dubai personal bank account and freed this Nasoor Nawaz in 2000 when we could eradicated him

after all this done

then I want to see Nawaz put on trial and prove his "corruption in office" that is yet to be proved !

in the mean time I continue to Salute my Admirals and Air Marshalls who are quitely busy defending the waters and skys of my country
Wait what? Nawaz is convicted, what more proof do you want? He could have shown money trail in more than a year time, but nah!! Moreover, how all this argument is related to your previous one?

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fauji ki wardi utar jati hay magar gutter mentality kabhi nahi

پٹواری حرامزادوں نے
اپنی باجی مریم، اور پھوجی سنتری المعروف کیپٹن صفدر کے

گیراج سے ملنے والے ایک غلیظ سے کپڑے کو
پنجاب ہاؤس کی ایک دیوار پر ٹانکا ہوا ہے

،، اور اُس کپڑے پر بنے ہوئے نقشے کو "سلطنتِ شریفیہ" کا نام دیا ہے

Last edited:

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fauji ki wardi utar jati hay magar gutter mentality kabhi nahi
کون ایں بھئی توں ۔ کی شہرہ نسب اے تیرا ۔ گل کی ہورہی توں اپنا دکھ لے کے بیٹھ گیا ویں۔ تیرے نال اگر کسی فوجی نے زیادتی کر دتی اے تے اینج تے بدلے نہ مکا نا۔

Nikita Chaudhry

MPA (400+ posts)
So you don't want the looted money to be returned and then calling someone else who wants that a ''gutter mentality''--- The frigging idiocy of this lot is shocking!

First, I want that Judge put on trial who let an FA Pass Pak Army General killed Zulfiqar Bhuttu in 1979 and grab illegitimate political power which gave us the Father of political Nawaz

then

I want that Dollar Hungry, Blood Sucking, Amreekan Boot Licking Army FA pass Army General put on trial who gave us this Nasoor called political Nawaz in 1980

then

I want to put on trail that Coward Bastard FA Pass Army General who collected bounty in his Dubai personal bank account and freed this Nasoor Nawaz in 2000 when we could eradicated him

after all this done

then I want to see Nawaz put on trial and prove his "corruption in office" that is yet to be proved !

in the mean time I continue to Salute my Admirals and Air Marshalls who are quietly busy defending the waters and skys of my country

finally......

put on trial that piece of shit FA pass self declared Field Marshall Gen Auyub for giving us Zulfiaqar Bhuttu that led to supply of Benazir, Asif Zardari and now Bilawal

put on trial piece of shit FA pass self declared Mujahid-e-Ummah Gen Zia for giving us Nawaz Shareef that led to supply of Shebaz, Hamza and now Maryam Shareef

and many would argue that put on trial that FA pass self declared reformist General Bajwa that gave us Imran Khan a fake Messiah, but, I will let the history speak of it in next 10 years !

Lgta hey kisi ne wardi pehn ki teree maree hey.

haa mari hay meri aur mera naam hay PAKISTAN !

Last edited: