Nawaz Sharif-WILL GO TO IMF vs IMRAN KHAN saying TAX COLLECTION!!! CHOICE IS YOURS

ims786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am proud that i associated my self with you IK... You never let me down..ever..... May Allah bless you with Sehat and Give you power to take our country and our people out of trouble and make us a strong nation where all of us can live like peace full citizens,,, insh'Allah....

Brother Neya Pakistan in making brothers... lets Pray for it to happen on may 11... lets all go out and vote for our and our generations better future..
insh'Allah

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
In short term Pakistan needs to get some loan from IMF to pay loan installments otherwise Pakistan will go bank corrupt.

How IK will collect tax in first few weeks without any legislation. Future governments needs to spend at least first 2 years just to pass tax reform bill from parliament especially when majority senator are from PPP. Taking big in Jalsa is different than running a country with so many different parties.

PTI in their manifesto mentioned that they need IMF loan in start to make sure economy is at least running.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Sahib, taxes are collected in Rupees, payments are made to other countries in Dollars. No matter what, you would have to go to IMF. Only way to avoid IMF is improve your exports and reduce your imports. I don't think burger kidos like you can live without imported shampoos and stuff.

Getting out of IMF claws is not that easy. It is easier said than done. It is a very simplistic approach to say that I will collect taxes but won't go to IMF. IK has made so many promises that if elected he would go IMF sooner than later.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a stupid comment .....

Taxes are collected in rupees , payments are made to other countries in dollars thats why u need to go to IMF [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Bhai Sahib, taxes are collected in Rupees, payments are made to other countries in Dollars. No matter what, you would have to go to IMF. Only way to avoid IMF is improve your exports and reduce your imports. I don't think burger kidos like you can live without imported shampoos and stuff.

Getting out of IMF claws is not that easy. It is easier said than done. It is a very simplistic approach to say that I will collect taxes but won't go to IMF. IK has made so many promises that if elected he would go IMF sooner than later.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

Popular slogans are really good to collect votes and fool our nation again and again. How IK will collect tax in first few weeks in office? We need to pay huge payments in next few months to avoid bank defaults. Anyway this nation needs big slogans regardless they are realistic or not.

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
Popular slogans are really good to collect votes and fool our nation again and again. How IK will collect tax in first few weeks in office? We need to pay huge payments in next few months to avoid bank defaults. Anyway this nation needs big slogans regardless they are realistic or not.
chacha tu tention na le ye noora nye hai noora tu 500 saal main bhe tax collect nye kur sukta hum imran khan ki baat kur rahe hain ye woh shukhs hai jis ne aik saal main 10 lakh members 1 kakh razakar and sankron julse kur sukta hai tu woh chand hafton main tax bhe collect kur sukhta hai.
tum tention mut le bus apna tax tiyar rukhna.lol