Nawaz Sharif sons are so much selfish they have no idea about family issues ?

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh please don't bring Allah into discussions like this.
Waisay to Benazeer aka 'pinky' kay bhi bahut saray qissay mush'hoor hein jab woh Oxford mein thi?:cool:

That was a fallacy a propaganda by PML-N, which is being condemned by each and every journalist, anchor and political analyst. Give one proof of adultery by BB as compared to one by farari.

PIND-WALA

Just tell me sexual relation of a women before marriage is punishable in Islam or not?
There is a hadood ordinance and witness required. You cant just accuse and punish someone. Punishment in islam are strict but they also need proper prosecution.

Pakistan2017

There is a hadood ordinance and witness required. You cant just accuse and punish someone. Punishment in islam are strict but they also need proper prosecution.

What would you say about a women giving birth to a child just 4 months of her marriage? Still you need a proof of adultery?

G SHAH G

Councller (250+ posts)
subhan Allah ,,, NS is disrespecting his deceased father and his kids are disrespecting him ( KARMA)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That was a fallacy a propaganda by PML-N, which is being condemned by each and every journalist, anchor and political analyst. Give one proof of adultery by BB as compared to one by farari.
I said BB kay baray mein iss trah kay qissay mush'hoor hein. Hein na? Now why would I have a proof? Same way I have no proof against Farari either:cool:

Pakistan2017

I said BB kay baray mein iss trah kay qissay mush'hoor hein. Hein na? Now why would I have a proof? Same way I have no proof against Farari either:cool:

What would you say about a women giving birth to a child just 4 months of her marriage? Still you need a proof of adultery by farari?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What would you say about a women giving birth to a child just 4 months of her marriage? Still you need a proof of adultery by farari?
Uff I don't need a proof of adultery about any one? I don't even understand why we are having this discussion anyways?
Adultery is a very serious crime and we should be very careful in blaming any women! End of discussion.:cool: