Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and all the important people of his family are Facing their cases - Khawaja Asif

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He should Advise Bongi Khan to appoint more Judge Like Arshad Malik and get them to write the decisions of their favourite . It will be a victory of Justice in Pakistan

Zaidi Qasim

Assume it Justice Qayyum of PTI, then it will be easy to swallow this bitter pill.
Brining him and comparing Qayyum with God sent Bongi , is a joke to pottyheads. Isn't what he promised to change once get the power ? But I guess you already realized that what Bongi Khan said wasn't worth a pound of a flash . Its all the same . Enjoy, many more Qayyums in coming days .

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif and all the important people of his family are Facing their cases"
.......Because all are thugs, thieves.....& head of the clan is Godfather Noora.....as simple as that....

Multani Malang

Councller (250+ posts)
Brining him and comparing Qayyum with God sent Bongi , is a joke to pottyheads. Isn't what he promised to change once get the power ? But I guess you already realized that what Bongi Khan said wasn't worth a pound of a flash . Its all the same . Enjoy, many more Qayyums in coming days .
Ooh mera munna, Don’t cry like a loser be brave, we are using same old tricks what your master used to apply. I think BB was more courageous then this so called Nelson Mandela of Patwaris.

Zaidi Qasim

Ooh mera munna, Don’t cry like a loser be brave, we are using same old tricks what your master used to apply. I think BB was more courageous then this so called Nelson Mandela of Patwaris.
Lol. I am glad that at least you are not hypocrites like others. But remember, whatever you sow , you must reap. And Bongi Khan is no exception. Even the people of streets calling out loud for what Bongi khan really is. I am sure you will provide him the free chunk of cocaine ,once he got off the payroll of Boots.

abdlsy

Fku gutter head arrogant jahil hindu bastard mc hae tu

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ضیاء کے حرامی شورے صفدر کا شورا چوہے کی شکل والا حرامی خواجہ سرا

Zaidi Qasim

Khusrae apnee turah subhkoe gandu naa sumujh bc hindu bastard neech ghuteeya insaan gutter kae keerae hijrae
Are you telling me that he wasn't with you inside the gutter ? Then who was there with you while enjoying the ride. Must be his older brother . ? ..