Nawaz Sharif scandals (ABC Australia)

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Those Pakistanis who believe we have a savior in Mr. Nawaz Sharif must watch these mini documentaries produced by ABC Australia. Refresh your memory and think again!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8L9q879Ok&feature=player_embedded[/video]

After years of corrupt, inefficient administration, the Islamic movement is providing an alternative.

Corruption begins in the rural heartland where feudal chiefs exploit peasants. Left with only salty marsh land, a farmer and his ragged family say they cant even expect help from the police. In one town they couldnt vote in elections because their MP was bombed as a result of religious rivalry between the Sunni and the Shiite. Carried by supporters, his deputy, crippled in the blast, attacks the Shiites and the government. Such fundamentalist groups hold the moral high ground and cite corruption and economic discontent as motivating factors. Despite Nawaz Sharifs promises to solve the countrys problems by offering good, clean, honest government, fundamentalist groups such as Jamaat I Islami see him as another symbol of a rotten system. One Mullah warns of an Islamic uprising: we will organise the people and we will look for our chance. Behind the scenes, former military leaders form their own political movement and strengthen their links with the Islamic groups. A judicious report on Pakistans last chance at democracy.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SCTAsCPao&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
The most confused or most illiterate person... Nothing can be proved from these videos..; Guys don't waste your precious time, becaus eI have already wasted mine... It's full of crap of MQM supporters.

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Where was scandal report/proof in ABC Australi video? I think you posted in hurry so next time watch every video with a close eye and then post it and make a title of post according to that, MQM person Imran Farooq was commenting on the excile document, i think commenting of liers(MQM) does'nt matter.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
The video said something like NZ wanted to impose sharia law in our country, isnt that what we have always wanted???? i mean what kind of Muslim will deny sharia law in his country???

I want such a man to be our leader if thats what he wanted.

Jeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nawaz Sharifffffffffffff :lol:

Keep trying what ever you want guys your next PM is Nawaz Sharif.

M

Murshad Jee

MQM leaders including Mr. Anaconda (The cheif of all snakes) and worker which I feel pity on them are gone mad because of Nawaz Sharif getting now the fully support of the Pakistani nation and there is no doubt that He will be the Next Prime Minister very soon.