MPA (400+ posts)
http://e.jang.com.pk/pic.asp?npic=08-21-2011/Karachi/images/08_01.gif

08_01.gif

http://ejang.jang.com.pk/08-22-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=06_07.gif

06_07.gif

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Quran-o-Hadees mein se kahein se bhi yeh sabit nahein hota k Jamhoori nizaam mein hi insaan ki bhalai hai, isiliye Javed Hashmi samait, mulk k sab siasatdaan, kafirana nizaam ki himayat is liye kartay hain kioun k in sab k mufaad isi nizaam se juray hain.
Jis nizaam ki definition hi yeh ho k "Haakmiat Awam Ki" woh nizaam kafirana nizaam hai aur us nizaam ki pyrawi karnay walay gumrah hain.

India Pakistan ka ka shuru din se dushman hai, Pakistan ko Afghanistan mein beth kar "Back Stab" kar raha hai. Aisay mulk ko dost samajhnay walay yaqeenan bohot ziada gumrah hain.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This 'Guy' is a moron. I don't what his quals to be a 'journalist'

Last edited by a moderator:

Jams123

MPA (400+ posts)
Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, Sahafi 20 rupay killo, :P:P:P:P:P:P

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
Quran-o-Hadees mein se kahein se bhi yeh sabit nahein hota k Jamhoori nizaam mein hi insaan ki bhalai hai, isiliye Javed Hashmi samait, mulk k sab siasatdaan, kafirana nizaam ki himayat is liye kartay hain kioun k in sab k mufaad isi nizaam se juray hain.
Jis nizaam ki definition hi yeh ho k "Haakmiat Awam Ki" woh nizaam kafirana nizaam hai aur us nizaam ki pyrawi karnay walay gumrah hain.

India Pakistan ka ka shuru din se dushman hai, Pakistan ko Afghanistan mein beth kar "Back Stab" kar raha hai. Aisay mulk ko dost samajhnay walay yaqeenan bohot ziada gumrah hain.

jahan tak meri ma'alumat hy Aap PTI k supporter hyn. agar main ghalat houn tou bata dijiay ga.

agar Aap PTI k supporter hyn tou mera sawal ye hy k agar jamhoori nizam kafirana nizam hy tou Imran Khan kyun PTI ko jamhoori jama'at kehte hyn aur is nizam k tehat election larne ki tyarian kyun kar rahe hyn?

Aap ne khud hee likha hy k jis nizam ki definition ho "Hakmiat a'awam ki" wo kafirana nizam hy..... agar a'awam ki hakmiat ho tou is main kia burae hy?

Saboo

Re: Karachi Main Fauj Ko Bulane Wale - Hamid Mir

Oh Mir sahib.
I don't know what your agenda is but you bloody well know these parties will not stop
this killing on their own. There has to be some one to stop them.
I wonder how many more you want killed before you come to this conclusion?

Narcissist

Banned

Army in Karachi ..........No way!!!
Things would be fine in Karachi, it is just a matter of time.
Army did action in Balochistan.....is matter solved there?
Army did action in Lal Masjid...... fanatics still abuse army for that action.
Army needed to be in its shoes and size, they don't need to worry much about Karachi. I think, our police can solve the riddle of this city..... only if political parties don't save their cronies there.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)

Oh Mir sahib.
I don't know what your agenda is but you bloody well know these parties will not stop
this killing on their own. There has to be some one to stop them.
I wonder how many more you want killed before you come to this conclusion?

Hamid Mir ka agenda Pakistan mukhalif nahi. par Imran Khan jaise logoun ka agenda sirf Pakistani a'awam ko bewakoof banane k siwa kuh nahi.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hamid Mir ka agenda Pakistan mukhalif nahi. par Imran Khan jaise logoun ka agenda sirf Pakistani a'awam ko bewakoof banane k siwa kuh nahi.

None sense ! From where did Imran come to this discussion? Moreover he has always opposed military action in Karachi, while Nawaz Sharif did an operation back in 1992. Imran is on to your nerves now.

Saboo

I see why you getting upset by my criticism of Mir sahib
Lately he is acting as NS spokes person. But why drag Imran into this?

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

here i would like to mention few things what you call kafrana nezam,
i am not a scholar but i have deep interest in this whole debate so i have been watching debates on it democracy and khelafat so i watched different scholars of islam and their debate so what i got from their debate islamic nezam has following things

1. welfare state (like sweden, norway etc in current situation)
2. interest free economy
3. shariat law ( like malaysia and sadui arabia)
4. goverence system ( head of state) and here is confusion lies and scholars agree to disagree that how a head of state should be selected

some scholars agree that head of state (in arabic who is called khalifa) is elected according to the will of people, and they present as prof that all the 4 khalif of islam were elected after consultation and opinion by the people. (offcourse in old times there were no papers which could be used for voting, or it was not possible to take opinon of all the people in whole country so only people in one city like madina gathered and gave their opinion who should be their khalifa)

so some scholars say that only selected people should be given right to select a khalifa or head of state but some scholars say that all the people who live in a country should be given right to give their opinion that who should be their head of state like in current sysatem where every citizen give their opinion by vote and vote is basically a way of giving opinion.

but what is differece between a mulim head of state and a none muslim head of state is that, in islamic state a head of state cant make any law which is against islam (that is part of paksitani constitution that no head of state can make any law which is anti-islam) and sharia laws are part of paksitani constitution as well because when paksitani constitution was made all the great scholars at that time were part of it. but our corrupt head of states do not follow the constitution in right way

so its not good to call it kufar kaa nezam ( constitution of pakistan is not based on kufar, its written in islamic way it clearly says that no law can be made against islam and sharia laws are part of it too, all we need to do is to elect a good head of state and who follow constitution in good way, make paksitan a welfare state, enforce shria laws like malayasia and then work towards making it interest free economy )

but some of our mullas, call it kufar kaa nezam and their purpose of just getting power and become khalifa over night because that will put them in power, otherwise they never talk about how they will make paksitan a welfare state, ( how state will take care of education, health care, housing, employment of the people ) because its not their concern they just talk about khilafat, khelafat because it will give them power and that it it does not bother them if people die hungry, or do not have education or medicines etc.

the day we will vote for someone like irman khan inshallah he will make pakitan a welfare state and follow constituion properly we will not have any problems and paksitan will be a great country inshallah

now coming to point of relations with india
we should support kashmir but that does not mean that we should take bombs and destroy india , even khulfa-r-rashdeen had good relations with none muslim states, and did trade stuff with none muslims

we should keep our defence strong but that should be for protection of paksitan , not for aggression as long as ohter countries do not attack us. i know nawaz is corrupt and munafiq but i agree on this that we should not have un-nessory hateful towards another other state, quaid-e-azam said that too pakistan and india should live like good neighbors.

so brother do not fell into the propoganda of some stupid people who sell hate , because their business runs on hate , that will destroy the nation , build paksitan and make it strong and that can only happen if we elect good leadership, give importance to education, economy etc . but hate will make pakistan somlia and we need a good strong paksitan like malayasia and turky . not a destroyed, poor, and failed state kind of paksitan like afghanistan and somalia

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
jahan tak meri ma'alumat hy Aap PTI k supporter hyn. agar main ghalat houn tou bata dijiay ga.

agar Aap PTI k supporter hyn tou mera sawal ye hy k agar jamhoori nizam kafirana nizam hy tou Imran Khan kyun PTI ko jamhoori jama'at kehte hyn aur is nizam k tehat election larne ki tyarian kyun kar rahe hyn?

Aap ne khud hee likha hy k jis nizam ki definition ho "Hakmiat a'awam ki" wo kafirana nizam hy..... agar a'awam ki hakmiat ho tou is main kia burae hy?

Bachay jamooray, main PTI supporter nahein hon. Infact, main kisi bhi siasi jamaat ka supporter nahein hon. I would support a system devised in the light of quran and sunnah.