Nawaz Sharif is in good health and Media news about his health are likely to be fake- Khawaja Asif

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
100% correct. Yaho tu hum keh rahe he K do nambri aut fake news me PMLN ka koi sani nahi. Fake news ura de to get sympathy of people.
MNS Open heart surgery Fake,
Kulsom Nawaz health - Allah he jane jooth aur sach kia he
Capt Safder health fake news
MNS health fake news

Itni bar sher aya sher aya kia he l log aitebar he nahi kerte.

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Such a shame if true.

I wish he was dying a very slow painful mental decline........

asking each and all

Mujay kyu nikala....

Mind You ELEVEN years is a very long time.........

Hopefully in Eleven years he will get released and be so mad and ask about jail

Mujay Kyu Nikala (From Jail)

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
تو پھر جاوید چوہدری سے پوچھا جانا چاہئے کہ وہ جھوٹی خبریں دے کر عوام کو کیوں گمراہ کر رہا ہے۔
کیا اس کی صحافت کا معیار اتنا گر چکا ہے۔ کہ اسے اب من گھڑت خبر دیتے پوئے کوئی شرمندگی محسوس نہیں ہوتی

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
maxresdefault.jpg

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
And then you say why Pakistan cant change, when these people are supporting all these corrupts, how come they can change. Moreover if Javed Chauhdary is spreading these fake rumors, then dont forget he and Hamid Mir were the first one to interview Hussain Nawanz to get a clean chit from these Avenfield flats.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khaja apnay foji maar gaya haha baap beti nay sympathy lene k lye drama kia isnay bhanda phor dia :/

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
their propaganda is amazing. They can't keep up with each other. One wing of PMLN says Nawaz is sick and not being given fair treatment, whereas the other wing says its media propaganda, lol.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol, PMLN resorting to indoor campaigns. This just shows how they have parted ways with Nawaz. Even bilawal is on the streets campaigning, koi sharam, koi haya ...

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz and his group are a gang of evils, who want to destroy the future of our coming generations. May ALLAH forgive me but I cannot wish any thing good for him, I wish to see this hard time for Pakistan end if it requires his life so be it.