Nawaz komini

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
فراڈیا دلے ہاراں والے امرتسری بھڑوے کی ناجائز اولاد نواز شریف بٹ حرام چور چور منی لانڈر اس قوم کا مال اپنے خنزیر مردود باپ کا مال سمجھ کر کھانے والا خنزیری فراڈیا جنرل جیلانی کو رشوت دے کر صوبائی وزیر بنا پھر اپنی سازشوں اور حرامٗزدگیوں سے جرنیلوں کو خرید کر پہلے وزیر اعلی بنا پھر ضیا کے ساتھ سازش میں شامل ہوکر ایک شریف سندھی وزیر اعظم کو برطرف کروا کے جیلانی اور ضیا کے بدبودار پچھواڑوں سے پیدا ہوکر سیاست میں آ یا ہوا ح ۔۔نسل کا باؤ جی سازش کے ساتھ فوجی مارشل لا کی حکومت کا وزیر پھر وزیر اعلی اور وزیر اعظم بنا اور پھر اس ملک کی غریب عوام کا مال اپنے مردود خنزیر باپ کا مال سمجھ کر لوٹتا رہا یہ فوجی ضیا اور فوجی جیلانی کے فوجی گٹر اور انکے پچھواڑے کی فوجی پیداوار جب انڈیا کی ایجنڈے پر پاکستان کی فوج کے خلاف بھونکتا ہے تو ہنسی آ تی ہے جس نمک حرام خنزیر کو فوجی ضیا نے کہا ہو کہ اس کا کلا بڑا مضبوط ہے اور اسکو کہا ہو میری عمر بھی اسے لگ جائے اور خود جل کر مر گیا تھا یعنی جسکی عمر بھی فوجی ضیا کی ہی ہو تو پھر بھی فوج کے خلاف بھونکے تو لازمی حرامی ا ور ناپاک غلیظ خون ہوتا ہے کہ جس فوج نے اسے اپنے گٹر میں پیدا کیا اسی کے خلاف بھونکو

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great. So is born again pussy. Nawaz going to come back and take on ghq? Or will the revolution happened on Twitter And FB?

#BringThatPussyHome!
With these haraamis the aim is to keep their families in luxury and some poor buggers are supposed to sacrifice themselves to keep them in luxury. For all the talk, no one is that stupid.

surfer

With these haraamis the aim is to keep their families in luxury and some poor buggers are supposed to sacrifice themselves to keep them in luxury. For all the talk, no one is that stupid.
The few pmln supporters we still have in my extended family have already said they will not go to any dharna sharna if nawaz doesn’t come back. And that ain’t happening

CANSUK

Gone are the days bro !

Now Asad Umar is just another Sheeda Tulli in Murad Saeed's body !!

and that is the reason why IBA Karachi has stopped inviting him as a
"our finished product ?
Means you don’t know Asad Umer. As I told you as a newbie you gotta work hard to get money from your masters.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The members of this forum have unfortunately sunk to a new low. Comparing Ganja with Khomeini and Murdari with Mandela. Either they do not know about the history of great leaders as reading books is at all time low and people are relying on Facebook for info. Social media does provide entertainment but sadly distorts facts. 'Bhand' culture which was prevelant in rural Punjab has engulfed all Pakistan. I being a non-Punjabi speaking have learned choicest abuses from this forum.
I agree about the disconnect with books and history, as well as the distortion of personalities for fun when it goes overboard. But dude, pointing out a certain culture as the culprit when this practice is prevalent in all of them be it in lalu Khait inspired Karachi street language or Islamabad's 'elite' with their borrowed from the west retorts, rather crass for the local population at times, truth be told, totally uncalled for.

nasir77

PAKISTANI KOMENI..... INQLAB A KER REHAY GA, IS KA TO SARA KHANDAN HI KAMENA HAI...
KER LO JO KERNA HAI....

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope the comparison ends here because khomeini brought nothing but misery to Iran and once prosperous country ended being a pariah state

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
I being a Punjabi could have replied with a cut you down to size response but I will refrain.
Stargazing is a thought provoking habit, the amazing look into Allah's universe.
And you are busy discussing Punjabi speaking? Star?

Why such anger? Toward a certain language, MQM, destruction of karachi in last 37 years of terror? I don't hate urdu speaking Pakistani.

Grow up.. stop tbe sectarian hatred based on a language.

disgusted

I agree about the disconnect with books and history, as well as the distortion of personalities for fun when it goes overboard. But dude, pointing out a certain culture as the culprit when this practice is prevalent in all of them be it in lalu Khait inspired Karachi street language or Islamabad's 'elite' with their borrowed from the west retorts, rather crass for the local population at times, truth be told, totally uncalled for.
The post was not to show any ethnicity in a demeaning light. Whether it is the language of Lalu Khait or from somewhere else, it was meant to provoke a response that would be 'thought provoking'. Ethnicity is not the aim . Do not get offended on a non issue. Respond with a positive thought. Am I asking for too much? As far as denizens of big cities they are too much immersed in social media to think rationally. I feel we 'dehatis' will be in the forefront of innovations.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
The post was not to show any ethnicity in a demeaning light. Whether it is the language of Lalu Khait or from somewhere else, it was meant to provoke a response that would be 'thought provoking'. Ethnicity is not the aim . Do not get offended on a non issue. Respond with a positive thought. Am I asking for too much? As far as denizens of big cities they are too much immersed in social media to think rationally. I feel we 'dehatis' will be in the forefront of innovations.
Quite agree with the innovations front-runners. Key is rational thinking, like you mentioned above. The earlier post did provoke thoughts along the lines of the ones mentioned in the beginning of mine. That was until the mention of ethnicity. It might not have been the objective but it certainly did sound like that, Punjabi being singled out, there, and in the following posts. No offense, and none was taken rest assured, but be clear about the issue at hand, if you don't want the non-issue to be discussed. Then again, everyone is entitled to their opinions and no need to alter/cloak them to sound politically correct. Like I said earlier, completely agree with your points in general. History and knowledge should be propagated more than crass humour or hatred.