Nawaz Crying & Dieng!

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
zardarisharif.jpg

:lol:It is now 150% confirmed that Nalaiiq League & Nalaiiq Leader are dieing a slow death!! Their true level has been shown over the weeks and their hypocrisy continues....

1.) Seal SKM labs, false claims for dengue tests cost, media proved PML Nalaiiq wrong!:P
2.) Letter sent after 30th October Jalsa permission, stating many unconstitutional restrictions put on PTI!(clap)
3.) Nalaiiq leader calls news channel owners, not to give coverage to Imran Khan [hilar]
4.) Nalaiiq league spreads the scare tactic around, "PTI is helping PPP by breaking vote bank of PML-N" :lol:
5.) Najaiiz league and Dengue Braadraan hiring journalists & anchors to attack IK personally & every other way possible (thumbsdown)
6.) Nonsense league knows they are being destroyed every coming day from Imran Khan & PTI's tsunami, that they start organizing dharnas, rallies and announce a jalsa 2 days before PTIs in Lahore LMAOOOO :lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

7.) Every week, Nonsense leader gives a statment that contradicts his statement few days earlier!! Check all Nalaiiq leader's conferences/statments in the last few weeks and months!! That is what you call a TWO FACE!!!
68.gif

8.) Nakli League & Nalaiiq leader copying Imran Khan's solutions and statements!! Copying everything from Imran Khan & PTI!!!
21.gif
68.gif

If you guys would like to add to the hypocrisy list, be my guest......

One more thing to the person who posted on Imran Khan's character, claiming he was a former PTI supporter and now PML-N.
First of all, you were a chooza born with the PML-N and will remain a chooza of the PML-N, don't try to persuade others to make nalaiiq choices like yours. You are just like the leader you support, a hypocrite Nalaiiq!

Now, let me tell you the truth and reality. My whole khandan and myself were all PML-N supporters. But, after realizing the parties hypocrisy and how two faced leader Nawazooo really was, the whole khandan & myself will be voting for PTI inshALLAH in the upcoming elections.

The real reason everyone turned their back on Nawazooo and his Nakli League is because he is ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER of Zardari. They have a secret deal to not overthrow each others government. He supported Zardari's presidency & he will forever be loyal to his wife, Zardari, and his government!

Last edited by a moderator:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bhai sara chakkar tu sirf yahi hai k
pehlay tuadi baari
fir saadi baari

inhi barion k chakkar mai lagay hoay hain dono lutt maar brothers (zardari & nawaz)
but now we have to end this ridiculos musical chair show

30 October Jalsa, we have to make this a memorable day, as a symbol of hate against this political maafia

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)
:lol:It is now 150% confirmed that Nalaiiq League & Nalaiiq Leader are dieing a slow death!! Their true level has been shown over the weeks and their hypocrisy continues....

1.) Seal SKM labs, false claims for dengue tests cost, media proved PML Nalaiiq wrong!:P
2.) Letter sent after 30th October Jalsa permission, stating many unconstitutional restrictions put on PTI!(clap)
3.) Nalaiiq leader calls news channel owners, not to give coverage to Imran Khan [hilar]
4.) Nalaiiq league spreads the scare tactic around, "PTI is helping PPP by breaking vote bank of PML-N" :lol:
5.) Najaiiz league and Dengue Braadraan hiring journalists & anchors to attack IK personally & every other way possible (thumbsdown)
6.) Nonsense league knows they are being destroyed every coming day from Imran Khan & PTI's tsunami, that they start organizing dharnas, rallies and announce a jalsa 2 days before PTIs in Lahore LMAOOOO :lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]

7.) Every week, Nonsense leader gives a statment that contradicts his statement few days earlier!! Check all Nalaiiq leader's conferences/statments in the last few weeks and months!! That is what you call a TWO FACE!!!
68.gif

8.) Nakli League & Nalaiiq leader copying Imran Khan's solutions and statements!! Copying everything from Imran Khan & PTI!!!
21.gif
68.gif

If you guys would like to add to the hypocrisy list, be my guest......

One more thing to the person who posted on Imran Khan's character, claiming he was a former PTI supporter and now PML-N.
First of all, you were a chooza born with the PML-N and will remain a chooza of the PML-N, don't try to persuade others to make nalaiiq choices like yours. You are just like the leader you support, a hypocrite Nalaiiq!

Now, let me tell you the truth and reality. My whole khandan and myself were all PML-N supporters. But, after realizing the parties hypocrisy and how two faced leader Nawazooo really was, the whole khandan & myself will be voting for PTI inshALLAH in the upcoming elections.

The real reason everyone turned their back on Nawazooo and his Nakli League is because he is ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER of Zardari. They have a secret deal to not overthrow each others government. He supported Zardari's presidency & he will forever be loyal to his wife, Zardari, and his government!

zardarisharif.jpg

lol...you made alot of words from N. (bigsmile) all best fitted on the Butt face guy...:biggthumpup:

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who cares for those criticizing "Imran Khan". It is only Imran Khan whose hands
are clean from corruption,social injustices and other vices.

The truth has come out that all the parties are united in plundering the people of
Pakistan through various means: corruption,reconciliation,national interest and so on.

Imran Khan is better leader than all other rulers in Pakistan; he is sincere and loyal to
the people of Pakistan.

We must rely upon Imran Khan only ,and not any one else any more.

Vote for Imran Bhai only.

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
zardarisharif.jpg
:lol:It is now 150% confirmed that Nalaiiq League & Nalaiiq Leader are dieing a slow death!! Their true level has been shown over the weeks and their hypocrisy continues....1.) Seal SKM labs, false claims for dengue tests cost, media proved PML Nalaiiq wrong!:P2.) Letter sent after 30th October Jalsa permission, stating many unconstitutional restrictions put on PTI!(clap)3.) Nalaiiq leader calls news channel owners, not to give coverage to Imran Khan [hilar]4.) Nalaiiq league spreads the scare tactic around, "PTI is helping PPP by breaking vote bank of PML-N" :lol:5.) Najaiiz league and Dengue Braadraan hiring journalists & anchors to attack IK personally & every other way possible (thumbsdown)6.) Nonsense league knows they are being destroyed every coming day from Imran Khan & PTI's tsunami, that they start organizing dharnas, rallies and announce a jalsa 2 days before PTIs in Lahore LMAOOOO :lol:[hilar][hilar][hilar]7.) Every week, Nonsense leader gives a statment that contradicts his statement few days earlier!! Check all Nalaiiq leader's conferences/statments in the last few weeks and months!! That is what you call a TWO FACE!!!
68.gif
21.gif
68.gif
If you guys would like to add to the hypocrisy list, be my guest......One more thing to the person who posted on Imran Khan's character, claiming he was a former PTI supporter and now PML-N.First of all, you were a chooza born with the PML-N and will remain a chooza of the PML-N, don't try to persuade others to make nalaiiq choices like yours. You are just like the leader you support, a hypocrite Nalaiiq! Now, let me tell you the truth and reality. My whole khandan and myself were all PML-N supporters. But, after realizing the parties hypocrisy and how two faced leader Nawazooo really was, the whole khandan & myself will be voting for PTI inshALLAH in the upcoming elections.The real reason everyone turned their back on Nawazooo and his Nakli League is because he is ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST SUPPORTER of Zardari. They have a secret deal to not overthrow each others government. He supported Zardari's presidency & he will forever be loyal to his wife, Zardari, and his government!
Having said that, "Whole khandan & myself will be voting for PTI inshALLAH in the upcoming elections" you have denied the basic 'norm' of 'democratic' rule. Educated people use their own 'wisdom' and never go collectively for a 'candidate' unless he/she is not, from their own clan. No human is 'perfect'. Keep a balance in your optimism/pasimisum. Being carried away by the storm (Slogans) shows how "Heavy-Weight" you are in reality! Moderate approach is always the best.