Navy identified Indian submarine that tried to intrude in Pakistani waters, pushed it back - says Navy Spox

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
How can you detect a submarine deep deep under water and push it back without even engaging with it?

This must have happened at 12'o Clock ?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Next time we should shoot them in the water. They have no idea where is our Navy now. We will give them big surprise in water as well.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It must have been destroyed.................We must not show such lineancy................
India needs a lesson...............Its second time now and its a military deployment.............not for peaceful purpose..............We cannot forget Naval Atlantic shot down..............

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just a quick suggestion for Youtias:

In war, you dont go at periscope depth to announce your arrival for "surprise" attack.

Any Youthia like Faisal Wada smoking at the beach can easily detect you with a hobby binoculars if you are at Periscope depth. ?

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great. If Indian navy is neutralized then India has few options left to continue attack.
This effort of PN is no smaller than valor of PAF. Well done.

What submarine India has sent to Pak waters - that may light the kind of attack Hindu hawks were planning and what they have at stake now.
Indian forces are incompetent at every level. They have been gobbling Indian budget but have delivered persistent humiliation to Indian public.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

In war, you dont go at periscope depth to announce your arrival for "surprise" attack.

Any Youthia like Faisal Wada smoking at the beach can easily detect you with a hobby binoculars if you are at Periscope depth. ?
Even more shameful. It shows that Indian naval personnel are not even capable enough to do basic navigation and went into Pakistan waters with their Submarine at periscope depth.

Or maybe they were so impressed with Abhinandoo's treatment that they wanted to taste some free chai.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even more shameful. It shows that Indian naval personnel are not even capable enough to do basic navigation and went into Pakistan waters with their Submarine at periscope depth.

Or maybe they were so impressed with Abhinandoo's treatment that they wanted to taste some free chai.

Bhai yay Anarkali wali submarine nahi hay?

Eyeaan

You are suggesting PN is lying -- you are wrong - they wont do that at this juncture -PN has issued warning (regardless of what this video shows) and it can't be an empty talk at this stage of war and risk their prestige.
- Submarine attack is the only option left to India Accept that Indians are incompetent and have no honor. Now be happy.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are suggesting PN is lying -- you are wrong - they wont do that at this juncture -PN has issued warning (regardless of what this video shows) and it can't be an empty talk at this stage of war and risk their prestige.
- Submarine attack is the only option left to India Accept that Indians are incompetent and have no honor. Now be happy.

Bhai I never said PN is lying.

I always speak my mind which is my basic right derived from constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

I dont call people liars, ghaddars, corrupt etc etc unless they first attack me which often I ignore.

I just show people the other side of same argument that they make on this forum which is no crime.

Today, Admin deleted my one thread because public here thought it was treason to share news article written by an X decorated Pak Army Officer who is currently PM Imran Khan's Ambassador of Pakistan in Cuba and the article was printed in a major newspaper The Tribune.

Look at India. It is a laughing stock today in the world because Indian Majority stopped questioning BJP !

Do you want same thing to happen in Pakistan?

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can you detect a submarine deep deep under water and push it back without even engaging with it?

This must have happened at 12'o Clock ?
main tumhain betata hoon kaisay..
wo jo tumharay peechay charbi jama hoi haina.. usko dhaka lega ker india kay pani main wapis puncha dia gaya hai..
sumjhay aab?

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm just suggesting that -- from the onset of hostilities every one has pointed up PN as a weak link and been asking PN to search and neutralize Indian submarines.

Now after so many days they have issued an official statement that the threat has been neutralized and issued an open warning to India. This is what is hidden in this official statement.
Is this video exactly right or not that's besides the point - they won't give more information even if they had detected submarines differently or somewhere else.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1102853836555866113

shafali

India keeps testing Pakistan's capabilities and Pakistan keeps obliging, India will soon get the message it it hasn't already.