Nasira Javed Iqbal hints that Police might be involved in motorway incident

I 100% agree that this and all other cases is the act of police. Prime Minister Imran Khan should assign this case to ISI, the truth will come out.

BePositive

Citizen
Media has played negative role in this case. Due to media, victim lady is so much under pressure. Instead of respecting her privacy, some media houses have offered money to the victim to give them first interview so that channel can get ratings. Pakistani media is worst than Bollywood movies

BePositive

Citizen
Punjab police was politicized in last thirty years by corrupt politicians. So don’t expect miracles that just after two years of PTI government; Punjab police will become professional force. There are criminals in police and courts

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I 100% agree that this and all other cases is the act of police. Prime Minister Imran Khan should assign this case to ISI, the truth will come out.
They may hold NS, his Iqama, Mariyam, Babblo and entire Tabar responsible for it. LOL

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In my opinion, the second person with Abid was a policeman, not Waqar ul Hassan. If you remember, when lady called Motorway Police helpline, they gave her the phone number of nearby police station. Lady called that number and then that heinous crime occurred.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
With every passing day, CCPO Lahore on the seat is costing Imran Khan urban electoral votes in thousands from the Center Left and Left Liberal population of Pakistan including girls and women from Right and Center Right segments of society.

But, it is also a fact that Imran Khan now only wants to remain in power by hook and crook and then retire after 03 years by dismantling PTI !

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
With every passing day, CCPO Lahore on the seat is costing Imran Khan urban electoral votes in thousands from the Center Left and Left Liberal population of Pakistan including girls and women from Right and Center Right segments of society.

But, it is also a fact that Imran Khan now only wants to remain in power by hook and crook and then retire after 03 years by dismantling PTI !
Sweet dreams..