Nandipur case: Babar Awan acquitted in the Nandipur reference

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Getting rid of NAB -Quite easy, the parties get together and file a reference. If Kaptaan did it on his own then tossers like you would claim conspiracy. But why are the Nooras supporting him after these terrible tapes?
where does it say that the reference can be filed ? And where the reference can be filed. He is not an active judge and not in the jurisdiction of SJC

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
رونے دھونے اور سیاپا ڈالنے کے بجانے متحدہ اپوزیشن اس بریت کے

خلاف سپریم کورٹ میں بمع کرپشن پروف اپیل کرے ...... دفع دور بھونکتی مخلوق
Ager sabootoon k saath court mein chalay gaye toh ulta case nooniyoon aur zardariyoon per banjaye ga ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
where does it say that the reference can be filed ? And where the reference can be filed. He is not an active judge and not in the jurisdiction of SJC
Are you saying that they can't get rid of him? If that was the case, then why the support for the sexual abuser from the Nooras?

Hate_Nooras

Okay, Mr. Smarty. Now since you get to know the case about delaying , read my above post # 35 and think .
And since you are shown to be an experience prosecutor, why don't you ask yourself this question that how the heck the NAB can come up with this lousy charge? Obviously , they would have dig deeper to add further charges if the Bongi khan could not be upset ..and then the boots media propaganda teams were not out spreading the shit against NAB chairman. The mission accomplished. The chor Baber Awan is acquitted.
I got no idea, why don't you ask the NS and AZ why they selected this moronic sexual abuser as chairman? He is your man, ask him?

Zaidi Qasim

Are you saying that they can't get rid of him? If that was the case, then why the support for the sexual abuser from the Nooras?
No support from any quarter of PMLN. Yet, everyone knows what the agencies are trying to do. As I said before, It was a pressure tactics from Boots and it worked.

Hate_Nooras

No support from any quarter of PMLN. Yet, everyone knows what the agencies are trying to do. As I said before, It was a pressure tactics from Boots and it worked.

So tosspot- here it is! So why not demand his removal.
"According to Section 6 of NAB Ordinance, the chairman shall not be removed except on the grounds of removal of a Supreme Court judge.
Likewise, legal experts also argue that in view of the above provision, the chairman shall be removed over the same reasons as a judge of the apex court as mentioned in the SC Judges’ Misconduct 2009"

Zaidi Qasim

So tosspot- here it is! So why not demand his removal.
"According to Section 6 of NAB Ordinance, the chairman shall not be removed except on the grounds of removal of a Supreme Court judge.
Likewise, legal experts also argue that in view of the above provision, the chairman shall be removed over the same reasons as a judge of the apex court as mentioned in the SC Judges’ Misconduct 2009"
There is no such precedent of removing the chairmain of NAB on the same ground as of any judge can be removed. If the SJC can be contacted, only the attorney General of Pakistan can do that or the present Government can do it . Bongi khan never went that far as far as the removal of NAB chairman is concerned.

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

There is no such precedent of removing the chairmain of NAB on the same ground as of any judge can be removed. If the SJC can be contacted, only the attorney General of Pakistan can do that or the present Government can do it . Bongi khan never went that far as far as the removal of NAB chairman is concerned.
He didn't because cuunts like you would claim conspiracy. Why not call his bluff if you believed he didn't want him removed.

Zaidi Qasim

He didn't because cuunts like you would claim conspiracy. Why not call his bluff if you believed he didn't want him removed.
Oh, I see as if this Bongi khan will have any say in the matter of Government's affairs. Boots are running the show , my friend . Its them who would decide, not your Bongi Khan .

Hate_Nooras

Oh, I see as if this Bongi khan will have any say in the matter of Government's affairs. Boots are running the show , my friend . Its them who would decide, not your Bongi Khan .
Is that all your argument comes to avoid the painful admission that the cuunt selected by NS and AZ is a sexual abuser and they want him to stay.

Hate_Nooras

Go and educate yourself and read the procedure of appointment of NAB chairman . Also find out how an opposition can remove the NAB chairman .
The opposition can't remove but they could have forced the govt to file a reference. If the govt didn't then people like me a smelt a rat as to why they didn't. But they came out in support, why?

Zaidi Qasim

The opposition can't remove but they could have forced the govt to file a reference. If the govt didn't then people like me a smelt a rat as to why they didn't. But they came out in support, why?
Why are you restoring to non sense now ? If you like to discuss , then use some of your brain as well ,boy. No one supported NAB chairman. Malik Ahmed of PMLN said that he would take NAB chairman to the court. But Government should have done that . They are sitting pussy cat . leaving everything to Boots.

Zaidi Qasim

Is that all your argument comes to avoid the painful admission that the cuunt selected by NS and AZ is a sexual abuser and they want him to stay.
It is in favor of Bongi Khan that he stays as chairman of NAB now after being pressurized to drop the Baber Awan case. You should be asking this question to Bongi Khan , but you are arguing with me instead.

Hate_Nooras

It is in favor of Bongi Khan that he stays as chairman of NAB now after being pressurized to drop the Baber Awan case. You should be asking this question to Bongi Khan , but you are arguing with me instead.
So far you seem to be jumping from one argument to a another without approaching facts. The only facts are that a case was filed, prosecuted and found not guilty. And the case was weak. Tell me some facts that are not available so I can take you seriously. Irshad Bhatti nailed you and other idiots on this case.
The NAB Chairman is a Noora appointee, he has one job and that is not to prosecute any Noora or PPP person successfully. Can you tell me a single casethis sexual abuser has prosecuted?