Nandipur case: Babar Awan acquitted in the Nandipur reference

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

If This fucken fake doctor is not corrupt, then ,no corrupt in the world is born .. This filthy guy is up to his neck with frauds and corruption .... PTI has proven to be a washing machine and he is duly certified by the court now as another Sadiq and Amin enjoy the Jannat , Awan . ??....

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is it for real ?
I knew he will be acquitted because there isnt real justice in Pakistan ... but you are supporting him ?
have you ever honestly analyzed his past ? and action ?
this ass is corrupt to the core ...
check all his clients list in past 10 years ... 90% are those who are involved in maga corruption ...

my father's best friend was nab judge (may his soul rest in peace) ..b4 that he was session judge ... he was honest man and owned just mehran when he died ... he used to tell us that baber awan used to collect bribe from his clients saying he will pay it to judge to get verdict in their favour .. he did that when he was judge too and tried to bribe but he shunned him off ...
but leave it ...lets have baber awan back to ministry
So mr funky monk by your arguments then Sahrifs and Zaradris and gillanis and Fazlus, and their supporters are all mega corrupt! Halle lo yaa!

stargazer

دوسری پارٹیوں کے کرپٹ لوگ پی ٹی آئی میں آنے کے بعد صاف ستھرےاور نیک بن جاتے ہیں جیسا کہ ایم کیو ایم --- تالیاں
Correction! Court cases main baree honay kay baad! he was in PTI when he was charged NOT when he was in PPP.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
رونے دھونے اور سیاپا ڈالنے کے بجانے متحدہ اپوزیشن اس بریت کے

خلاف سپریم کورٹ میں بمع کرپشن پروف اپیل کرے ...... دفع دور بھونکتی مخلوق

4 of the witnesses (who changed the statements) are employees of said ministry...
All proofs are under the same department... If there wasn't anything substantial then there wouldn't be any case to begin with...
But again.. Lets defend the corrupt

stargazer

If This fucken fake doctor is not corrupt, then ,no corrupt in the world is born .. This filthy guy is up to his neck with frauds and corruption .... PTI has proven to be a washing machine and he is duly certified by the court now as another Sadiq and Amin enjoy the Jannat , Awan . ??....
Great argument! You have just declared that all PPP and PML-N and JUI-F and their supporters are corrupt! Jazak Allah for your true statement.

Zaidi Qasim

Great argument! You have just declared that all PPP and PML-N and JUI-F and their supporters are corrupt! Jazak Allah for your true statement.
Thank you for supporting me. All these corrupts of PPP and PMLN and PMLQ and other parties are purged and joined PTI . The PTI lost its identity and now become a lota party . This is not the first time , I have called them lota party . You missed my posts .

Hate_Nooras

Can you tell us what the allegation against him were in this case?

stargazer

Thank you for supporting me. All these corrupts of PPP and PMLN and PMLQ and other parties are purged and joined PTI . The PTI lost its identity and now become a lota party . This is not the first time , I have called them lota party . You missed my posts .
I did not miss your posts but you for sure have turned a corner in accepting PPP,PML-N and their supporters as MOST corrupt.

Zaidi Qasim

Can you tell us what the allegation against him were in this case?
It is a useless question . It is meaningless to talk about the allegations because the allegations can be changed and can also be added. You should have asked me what the NAB chairman said about this case with javaid chuhdry hat how the Bongi khan is upset and wants the NAB to drop the case against Baber Awan , the Fraudia. . The NAB is filling dozens references against opposition party members , they could have also filed several references against this corrupt person as well. But as I said, if the intention is not there, nothing could be done . Its obviously a case where the NAB is collaborating with Government .

Zaidi Qasim

I did not miss your posts but you for sure have turned a corner in accepting PPP,PML-N and their supporters as MOST corrupt.
You can twist my posts as you wish . I don't really care . What is important is that PTI is full with the same lotas as of Musharraf regime . Almost all the ministers are either inducted from other parties or chosen by Boots and brought back from abroad.

Hate_Nooras

It is a useless question . It is meaningless to talk about the allegations because the allegations can be changed and can also be added. You should have asked me what the NAB chairman said about this case with javaid chuhdry hat how the Bongi khan is upset and wants the NAB to drop the case against Baber Awan , the Fraudia. . The NAB is filling dozens references against opposition party members , they could have also filed several references against this corrupt person as well. But as I said, if the intention is not there, nothing could be done . Its obviously a case where the NAB is collaborating with Government .
Firstly, you didn't answer my a question on this case because you have no idea what the case was about and then a simple question arises- if the NAB Chairman is Corrupt, why did the Nooras and PPP come out in supporting of him after his sexual harassment of the lady? Why didn't they take the chance to get rid of him?

stargazer

You can twist my posts as you wish . I don't really care . What is important is that PTI is full with the same lotas as of Musharraf regime . Almost all the ministers are either inducted from other parties or chosen by Boots and brought back from abroad.
And the point is ???

Zaidi Qasim

Firstly, you didn't answer my a question on this case because you have no idea what the case was about and then a simple question arises- if the NAB Chairman is Corrupt, why did the Nooras and PPP come out in supporting of him after his sexual harassment of the lady? Why didn't they take the chance to get rid of him?

I know what the case is and why such a weak case wasn't made strong enough. The case could have been stronger after the investigation and the further charges could have been added to the case provided if the present regime allowed NAB to investigate him further.
2nd , If the NAB chairman is corrupt or not corrupt, he definitely is manipulated by the boots and in complete coohat with Boots and Bongi Government.

He couldn't be simply removed because of the opposition objection. If the Bongi khan was really serious about removing him , he could have stared a process in the court to have him removed. What he really wanted to do was to put pressure on him so he could drop the investigation of certain members of Poty party. And he complied.. Case close.

Hate_Nooras

I know what the case is and why such a weak case wasn't made strong enough. The case could have been stronger after the investigation and the further charges could have been added to the case provided if the present regime allowed NAB to investigate him further.
2nd , If the NAB chairman is corrupt or not corrupt, he definitely is manipulated by the boots and in complete coohat with Boots and Bongi Government.

He couldn't be simply removed because of the opposition objection. If the Bongi khan was really serious about removing him , he could have stared a process in the court to have him removed. What he really wanted to do was to put pressure on him so he could drop the investigation of certain members of Poty party. And he complied.. Case close.
So you got no idea what the case him was but you know that the case against him could have been made stronger! Lol
You know that IK wants this sexual harraser out, and as the Nooras and PPP keep telling us that he is selective and useless, then why not agree with Kaptaan and get rid of him. But you know why, he was selected by NS, AZ and MR and he is their man and remains their last hope to avoid long prison sentences.

Zaidi Qasim

So you got no idea what the case him was but you know that the case against him could have been made stronger! Lol
You know that IK wants this sexual harraser out, and as the Nooras and PPP keep telling us that he is selective and useless, then why not agree with Kaptaan and get rid of him. But you know why, he was selected by NS, AZ and MR and he is their man and remains their last hope to avoid long prison sentences.

You are funny . His case details are all over the media , so you should go educate yourself under what I said in my last post .

Now, tell me what is the procedure to remove existing NAB chairman ? And then you talk about how much Bongi khan wanted to remove NAB chairman from his post .

Hate_Nooras

You are funny . His case details are all over the media , so you should go educate yourself under what I said in my last post .

Now, tell me what is the procedure to remove existing NAB chairman ? And then you talk about how much Bongi khan wanted to remove NAB chairman from his post .
Going by the media reporting about delaying machinery, it's not even a case unless he was asking for bribes and that's not even alleged. So where was the Corruption?

Hate_Nooras

Getting rid of NAB -Quite easy, the parties get together and file a reference. If Kaptaan did it on his own then tossers like you would claim conspiracy. But why are the Nooras supporting him after these terrible tapes?

Zaidi Qasim

Going by the media reporting about delaying machinery, it's not even a case unless he was asking for bribes and that's not even alleged. So where was the Corruption?
Okay, Mr. Smarty. Now since you get to know the case about delaying , read my above post # 35 and think .
And since you are shown to be an experience prosecutor, why don't you ask yourself this question that how the heck the NAB can come up with this lousy charge? Obviously , they would have dig deeper to add further charges if the Bongi khan could not be upset ..and then the boots media propaganda teams were not out spreading the shit against NAB chairman. The mission accomplished. The chor Baber Awan is acquitted.