Nandipur case: Babar Awan acquitted in the Nandipur reference

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now he will demand Law ministry. Another headache for IK... Let's see what he unveils now like Fawad Chaudhary

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good. It was a weak case and charges were that he caused delay in the project. Babar should be back in federal cabinet as minister on Parliamentary Afairs.

is it for real ?
I knew he will be acquitted because there isnt real justice in Pakistan ... but you are supporting him ?
have you ever honestly analyzed his past ? and action ?
this ass is corrupt to the core ...
check all his clients list in past 10 years ... 90% are those who are involved in maga corruption ...
my father's best friend was nab judge (may his soul rest in peace) ..b4 that he was session judge ... he was honest man and owned just mehran when he died ... he used to tell us that baber awan used to collect bribe from his clients saying he will pay it to judge to get verdict in their favour .. he did that when he was judge too and tried to bribe but he shunned him off ...
but leave it ...lets have baber awan back to ministry

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
is it for real ?
I knew he will be acquitted because there isnt real justice in Pakistan ... but you are supporting him ?
have you ever honestly analyzed his past ? and action ?
this ass is corrupt to the core ...
check all his clients list in past 10 years ... 90% are those who are involved in maga corruption ...
my father's best friend was nab judge (may his soul rest in peace) ..b4 that he was session judge ... he was honest man and owned just mehran when he died ... he used to tell us that baber awan used to collect bribe from his clients saying he will pay it to judge to get verdict in their favour .. he did that when he was judge too and tried to bribe but he shunned him off ...
but leave it ...lets have baber awan back to ministry
very right he is arrogant incompetent ans selfish, our own experiences.. no one would liek to work with him.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
دوسری پارٹیوں کے کرپٹ لوگ پی ٹی آئی میں آنے کے بعد صاف ستھرےاور نیک بن جاتے ہیں جیسا کہ ایم کیو ایم --- تالیاں

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
دوسری پارٹیوں کے کرپٹ لوگ پی ٹی آئی میں آنے کے بعد صاف ستھرےاور نیک بن جاتے ہیں جیسا کہ ایم کیو ایم --- تالیاں

But when was it proved that they were corrupt?

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
رونے دھونے اور سیاپا ڈالنے کے بجانے متحدہ اپوزیشن اس بریت کے

خلاف سپریم کورٹ میں بمع کرپشن پروف اپیل کرے ...... دفع دور بھونکتی مخلوق

MainBaghiHon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sawan Kay Andhay Tum log Kissi Haal Main Khush Nahi. Ibn e Yahoodi Pain Di Sarri Ki Tarah .

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you knew he was innocent?

Yes There Was Never Any Embezzlement Charge Against Him The Only Charge Was That He Refused To Give NOC To Machinery Lying In Karachi Port.

And He Gave Valid Legal Reasons For Doing So