Namaz ke tareeqay per itna ikhtalaf - The real tragedy of Muslim Ummah - A solution

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پنجابی کا ایک شعر یاد آ رہا ہے

پہلا حق اللّه اے تے دوجا اے رسول
تیجا حق علی اے تے چوتھا اے بتول

آپ نے سوال کرنے سے منع فرمایا ہے پھر بھی تجسس کے ہاتھوں مجبور ہوں کہ آپ کے اس سوال کا مقصد کیا تھا

I am confused with all the sayings that I have heard from the shia mullahs in this regard. some have said that had it not being for Fatima RA, Allah SWT would not have created either The Prophet PBUH or Hazrat Ali RA even? which makes me think that may be she is the best creation of the universe in which case all that we have learnt uptil now is all wrong!

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Where is the doctrine of Imaamat in Quran ?

إِنَّا نَحْنُ نُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ وَنَكْتُبُ مَا قَدَّمُوا وَآثَارَهُمْ ۚ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ فِي إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ
36:12

verses with NO additions to the translation!!!!
:)
Please acknowledge and we shall move to your further question!

So, this is the best and "explicit" verse you have come with to justify the fifth and most important pillar of 12er Shia Immamat Doctrine? Sorry brother! but both top Sunni and Shia commentators (Mufassireen) are agreed that here word " إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ" refers to Loh-e-Mahfooz.

(Qur'an 36:12) إِنَّا نَحْنُ نُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ وَنَكْتُبُ مَا قَدَّمُوا وَآثَارَهُمْ ۚ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ فِي إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 12: Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of evidence).
Shakir 12: Surely We give life to the dead, and We write down what they have sent before and their footprints, and We have recorded everything in a clear writing.
Pickthal 12: Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them, and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register.
Mohsin Khan: 12: Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.
Saheeh: 12: Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register.
بے شک ہم ہی مردوں کو زندہ کریں گے اور جو انھوں نے آگے بھیجا اور جو پیچھے چھوڑا اس کو لکھتے ہیں اور ہم نے ہر چیز کو کتاب واضح (لوح محفوظ) میں محفوظ کر رکھا ہے

In above verse 36:12, the word “imam” is used to refer to Lauhul Mahfudh, the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds are recorded.
The top Shia commentaries of Majma ul Bayan by Allamah Tabbarsi and Tibbyan by Shaykh Tusi also echo this view, and do not present any “human Imam” as a possibility in this case. In Tafseer Al-Mizan, Allamah Tabatabai mentions this as the best possible meaning for this phrase. In addition, Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi in his commentary mentions the Preserved Tablet as his view of what “Imaamin Mubin” refers to in this verse. (Tafseer Tibbyan, Volume 8, p.447-448; Tafseer Al Mizan, Volume 17, p.66-68; Naser Makarem Shirazi Commentary, Volume 5, p.271-272)

Recording, “Ahssa” (أَحْصَيْنَا) in the Quran:

One of the words of interest is “ahssa” or recording, which is used in verse 36:12. It is important to see the instances in which this word is used, since it will shed light on how the Quran uses it in other circumstances. Indeed, every other time the word “ahssa” is used in the Quran, it is used to refer to writing in a book. Allah says:
(Qur'an 78:29) وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ كِتَابًا​
And all things have We preserved on record.

اور ہم نے ہر چیز کو کتاب میں شمار کر رکھا ہے

The usage of the root word “ahssa” signifies writing and recording of matters, not on people or angels, but on tablets and books. Attempting to establish a connection between this term and Ali (or any other human being) is incorrect. The word “ahssa” is not used in the Quran even once to refer to “writing on people,” so it is very strange how it can suddenly refer to writing on an “Infallible Imam.”

Last edited:

There is only 1

So, this is the best and "explicit" verse you have come with to justify the fifth and most important pillar of 12er Shia Immamat Doctrine? Sorry brother! but both top Sunni and Shia commentators (Mufassireen) are agreed that here word " إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ" refers to Loh-e-Mahfooz.

(Qur'an 36:12) إِنَّا نَحْنُ نُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ وَنَكْتُبُ مَا قَدَّمُوا وَآثَارَهُمْ ۚ وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ فِي إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ
Yusuf Ali 12: Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of evidence).
Shakir 12: Surely We give life to the dead, and We write down what they have sent before and their footprints, and We have recorded everything in a clear writing.
Pickthal 12: Lo! We it is Who bring the dead to life. We record that which they send before (them, and their footprints. And all things We have kept in a clear Register.
Mohsin Khan: 12: Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before (them), and their traces and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book.
Saheeh: 12: Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register.
بے شک ہم ہی مردوں کو زندہ کریں گے اور جو انھوں نے آگے بھیجا اور جو پیچھے چھوڑا اس کو لکھتے ہیں اور ہم نے ہر چیز کو کتاب واضح (لوح محفوظ) میں محفوظ کر رکھا ہے

In above verse 36:12, the word “imam” is used to refer to Lauhul Mahfudh, the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds are recorded.
The top Shia commentaries of Majma ul Bayan by Allamah Tabbarsi and Tibbyan by Shaykh Tusi also echo this view, and do not present any “human Imam” as a possibility in this case. In Tafseer Al-Mizan, Allamah Tabatabai mentions this as the best possible meaning for this phrase. In addition, Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi in his commentary mentions the Preserved Tablet as his view of what “Imaamin Mubin” refers to in this verse. (Tafseer Tibbyan, Volume 8, p.447-448; Tafseer Al Mizan, Volume 17, p.66-68; Naser Makarem Shirazi Commentary, Volume 5, p.271-272)

Recording, “Ahssa” (أَحْصَيْنَا) in the Quran:

One of the words of interest is “ahssa” or recording, which is used in verse 36:12. It is important to see the instances in which this word is used, since it will shed light on how the Quran uses it in other circumstances. Indeed, every other time the word “ahssa” is used in the Quran, it is used to refer to writing in a book. Allah says:
(Qur'an 78:29) وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ كِتَابًا​
And all things have We preserved on record.

The usage of the root word “ahssa” signifies writing and recording of matters, not on people or angels, but on tablets and books. Attempting to establish a connection between this term and Ali (or any other human being) is incorrect. The word “ahssa” is not used in the Quran even once to refer to “writing on people,” so it is very strange how it can suddenly refer to writing on an “Infallible Imam.”

Did you say, " it refers to. . . . . . "?
You forgot that you said that you want quranic proof WITH NO EXTRA EXPLAINATION!
So next time, try to prove your point with the help of a DICTIONARY! I am not interested to hear what you people think about it as you are not interested in our explaination!
You dont have to provide what shia people THINK about it. I know better than you, what shia know about Imam Mubeen.

We shall move to next question reght after your acknowledgment!
Regards!

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Did you say, " it refers to. . . . . . "?
You forgot that you said that you want quranic proof WITH NO EXTRA EXPLAINATION!
So next time, try to prove your point with the help of a DICTIONARY! I am not interested to hear what you people think about it as you are not interested in our explaination!
You dont have to provide what shia people THINK about it. I know better than you, what shia know about Imam Mubeen.

We shall move to next question reght after your acknowledgment!
Regards!

Yes, I said provide the "explicit" verses in Qur'an to prove the Doctrine on 12er Shia Immamat without extra explanation. For a explicit verse in Qur'an you do not need any extra explanation. It is written in Quran that this book has been made easy to get guidance from, see my new thread "The Quran is easy to understand and remember". It is true that the Prophet explains certain verses of Quran but explaining is different from interpreting. Explaining means giving the details. Interpreting means giving the meaning. Qur'an needs no tool to be meaningful otherwise it wasn't the book of guidance.

The verse of Qur'an (36:12) you are providing as prove of 5th and most important pillar of 12er Shia faith is not explicit (clear). See my new thread "Verses of Quran regarding obligatory Prayers (salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj" you will find numerous verses as prove of obligation of four pillars of Islam (Prayers, Fasting, Zakat and Hajj).

Since all other four pillars of Islam ( Prayer, Zakat, Fasting, Hajj) are mentioned very clearly and repeatedly in Qur'an; IMAAMAT being fifth and most important pillar of 12er Shia faith, it must also be mentioned in Qur'an very clearly and repeatedly.

I am sorry brother! you have failed to provide undisputed and explicit verse of Qur'an proving Doctrine of Immamat as I am still waiting for a explicit (clear) verse in Holy Qur'an. Now let's come back to the question I asked you :

Question One: Where is the doctrine of Imaamat in Quran ?

Question Two: How does the current Imaam lead Shia?

Again, if you ever try to answer above question then please make sure you give the explicit (clear) verses with NO additions to the translation and NO Hadeeth to support a certain interpretation of the verse and NO personal commentaries.

Note: If you do not know the answer to above question or you do not want to answer above question, it is still OK but please instead of answering my question do not just throw a question to avoid answering my questions!

Last edited:

There is only 1

Yes, I said provide the "explicit" verses in Qur'an to prove the Doctrine on 12er Shia Immamat without extra explanation. For a explicit verse in Qur'an you do not need any extra explanation. It is written in Quran that this book has been made easy to get guidance from, see my new thread "The Quran is easy to understand and remember". It is true that the Prophet explains certain verses of Quran but explaining is different from interpreting. Explaining means giving the details. Interpreting means giving the meaning. Qur'an needs no tool to be meaningful otherwise it wasn't the book of guidance.

The verse of Qur'an (36:12) you are providing as prove of 5th and most important pillar of 12er Shia faith is not explicit (clear). See my new thread "Verses of Quran regarding obligatory Prayers (salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj" you will find numerous verses as prove of obligation of four pillars of Islam (Prayers, Fasting, Zakat and Hajj).

I am sorry brother! you have failed to provide undisputed and explicit verse of Qur'an proving Doctrine of Immamat as I am still waiting for a explicit (clear) verse in Holy Qur'an. Now let's come back to the question I asked you :

Question One: Where is the doctrine of Imaamat in Quran ?

Question Two: How does the current Imaam lead Shia?

Again, if you ever try to answer above question then please make sure you give the explicit (clear) verses with NO additions to the translation and NO Hadeeth to support a certain interpretation of the verse and NO personal commentaries.

Note: If you do not know the answer to above question or you do not want to answer above question, it is still OK but please instead of answering my question do not just throw a question to avoid answering my questions!
So you mean to say that , "Explaining means giving the details" is allowed and "Interpreting means giving the meaning" is not allowed? Right?

Pakistani1947

So you mean to say that , "Explaining means giving the details" is allowed and "Interpreting means giving the meaning" is not allowed? Right?

Instead of wasting time in beating around the bushes you could have find at least one explicit verse in Qur'an (if there is one) to prove the Doctrine of Immamat in 12er Shia faith.

If you do not have answer to two valid questions, I have raised above, then it is OK.

(Qur'an 109:6) لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
To you be your Way, and to me mine.
تمہارے لیے تمہارا دین ہے اور میرے لیے میرا دین

Last edited:

There is only 1

Instead of wasting time in beating around the bushes you could have find at least one explicit verse in Qur'an (if there is one) to prove the Doctrine of Immamat in 12er Shia faith.

If you do have answer to two valid questions, I have raised above, then it is OK.

I already told you that you should provide some proof from dictionary instead of what you people THINK !

I will continue to show other member what I know about this aayat, you can continue showing your pov. . . . forum members will decide who is right or wrong!

regards

Pakistani1947

Where is the doctrine of Imaamat in Quran ?

you should provide some proof from dictionary instead of what you people THINK !

According to you, following is the best verse to prove the Doctrine of 12er Shia Immamat:

Recording, "ahssa" (أَحْصَيْنَاهُ) in the Quran:

(Qur'an 78:29) وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ كِتَابًا
Yusuf Ali 29: And all things have We preserved on record.
Shakir 29: And We have recorded everything in a book,
Pickthal 29: Everything have We recorded in a Book.
Mohsin Khan: 29: And all things We have recorded in a Book.
Saheeh: 29: But all things We have enumerated in writing.

The usage of the root word “ahssa” (أَحْصَ) signifies writing and recording of matters, not on people or angels, but on tablets and books. Attempting to establish a connection between this term and Ali (or any other human being) is incorrect. The word “ahssa” is not used in the Quran even once to refer to “writing on people,” so it is very strange how it can suddenly refer to writing on an “Infallible Imam.”

Clear Book, “Kitaabun Mubin” (كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ) in the Quran:

Another topic that should be looked into is how the Quran addresses the fact that Allah has recorded everything. Is it in a person or a book? The following Quranic verses presented below give overwhelming weight to the argument that Allah always equates the recording of everything with a book.

“And with Him are the keys of the Invisible. None but He knows them. And He knows what is in the land and the sea. Not a leaf falls but He knows it, not a grain amid the darkness of the earth, naught of wet or dry but (it is noted) in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 6:59)

“And not an atom’s weight in the earth or in the sky escapes your Lord, nor what is less than that or greater than that, but it is (written) in a clear book (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 10:61)

“And there is not a beast in the earth but the sustenance thereof depends on Allah. He knows its habitation and its repository. All is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 11:6)

“And there is nothing hidden in the heaven or the earth but it is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 27:75)

“Those who disbelieve say: The Hour will never come unto us. Say: Nay, by my Lord, but it is coming unto you surely. (He is) the Knower of the Unseen. Not an atom’s weight, or less than that or greater, escapes Him in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 34:3)

The explicit phrase “kitaabun mubin” (clear book) has been used on a number of occasions in the Quran. Its purpose is to describe the recording of all details in a book, which all sides agree is the Lauhul Mahfudh. Therefore, it is difficult for the objective person to see how this general form of address would change suddenly for the verse under consideration (verse 36:12), especially since there is no further indication or hint in the verse that would lead the reader to believe that it refers to an “Infallible Imam.”

Any unbiased observor would be forced to say that there is a general concept in Islam that Allah records all deeds in a book or record. This is a recurring theme in the Quran and it is obvious that verse 36:12 is talking about this same concept. It is indicative of the Shia’s weak position that they are forced to distort seemingly straight-forward verses in order to validate their beliefs.

Last edited:

There is only 1

According to you, following is the best verse to prove the Doctrine of 12er Shia Immamat:

Recording, "ahssa" (أَحْصَيْنَاهُ) in the Quran:

(Qur'an 78:29) وَكُلَّ شَيْءٍ أَحْصَيْنَاهُ كِتَابًا
Yusuf Ali 29: And all things have We preserved on record.
Shakir 29: And We have recorded everything in a book,
Pickthal 29: Everything have We recorded in a Book.
Mohsin Khan: 29: And all things We have recorded in a Book.
Saheeh: 29: But all things We have enumerated in writing.

The usage of the root word “ahssa” (أَحْصَ) signifies writing and recording of matters, not on people or angels, but on tablets and books. Attempting to establish a connection between this term and Ali (or any other human being) is incorrect. The word “ahssa” is not used in the Quran even once to refer to “writing on people,” so it is very strange how it can suddenly refer to writing on an “Infallible Imam.”

Clear Book, “Kitaabun Mubin” (كِتَابٍ مُّبِينٍ) in the Quran:

Another topic that should be looked into is how the Quran addresses the fact that Allah has recorded everything. Is it in a person or a book? The following Quranic verses presented below give overwhelming weight to the argument that Allah always equates the recording of everything with a book.

“And with Him are the keys of the Invisible. None but He knows them. And He knows what is in the land and the sea. Not a leaf falls but He knows it, not a grain amid the darkness of the earth, naught of wet or dry but (it is noted) in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 6:59)

“And not an atom’s weight in the earth or in the sky escapes your Lord, nor what is less than that or greater than that, but it is (written) in a clear book (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 10:61)

“And there is not a beast in the earth but the sustenance thereof depends on Allah. He knows its habitation and its repository. All is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 11:6)

“And there is nothing hidden in the heaven or the earth but it is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 27:75)

“Those who disbelieve say: The Hour will never come unto us. Say: Nay, by my Lord, but it is coming unto you surely. (He is) the Knower of the Unseen. Not an atom’s weight, or less than that or greater, escapes Him in the heavens or in the earth, but it is in a clear record (kitaabun mubin).” (Quran 34:3)

The explicit phrase “kitaabun mubin” (clear book) has been used on a number of occasions in the Quran. Its purpose is to describe the recording of all details in a book, which all sides agree is the Lauhul Mahfudh. Therefore, it is difficult for the objective person to see how this general form of address would change suddenly for the verse under consideration (verse 36:12), especially since there is no further indication or hint in the verse that would lead the reader to believe that it refers to an “Infallible Imam.”

Any unbiased observor would be forced to say that there is a general concept in Islam that Allah records all deeds in a book or record. This is a recurring theme in the Quran and it is obvious that verse 36:12 is talking about this same concept. It is indicative of the Shia’s weak position that they are forced to distort seemingly straight-forward verses in order to validate their beliefs.
Dictionary refrence please!

Pakistani1947

Dictionary refrence please!

Did you even read post?

It seem that your moto is "main na manoo" (میں نہ مانوں).

Now, I 100% agree with earlier comments posted by Brother Qaiser Mirza:

بھائی آپ کو شیعہ حضرات سے بحث کرنے کی ضرورت ہی کیا ہے
بحث یا تبادلہ خیال تو وہاں ہوتا ہے جہاں کوئی مشترک بات ہو مگر مختلف نقطہ نظر
مگر اسلام اور راافضیت ایسے دو مختلف ادیان ہیں جن میں کوئی ایک عقیدہ بھی مشترک نہیں
آپ اپنے آپ کو کیوں ہلکان کر رہے ہیں

It is amazing that you are unable to present a single verse of Qur'an which "explicitly" (clearly) proves 12er Shia's faith in Doctrine of Immamat, which is the most important pillar of all five pillars of Islam. There are numerous verses in Qur'an regarding the obligation of other four pillars of Islam, Namaz (Salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj, see my thread to know the relevant verses - Verses of Quran regarding obligatory Prayers (salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj. It shows 12er Shia Doctrine of Immamat is standing on how fragile pillar. It appears that it is just waste of time to debate with you! How appropriate are the wording of Qur'an in this situation.

Last edited:

There is only 1

Did you even read post?

It seem that your moto is "main na manoo" (میں نہ مانوں).

Now, I 100% agree with earlier comments posted by Brother Qaiser Mirza:

It is amazing that you are unable to present a single verse of Qur'an which "explicitly" (clearly) proves 12er Shia's faith in Doctrine of Immamat, which is the most important pillar of all five pillars of Islam. There are numerous verses in Qur'an regarding the obligation of other four pillars of Islam, Namaz (Salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj, see my thread to know the relevant verses - Verses of Quran regarding obligatory Prayers (salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj. It shows 12er Shia Doctrine of Immamat is standing on how fragile pillar. It appears that it is just waste of time to debate with you! How appropriate are the wording of Qur'an in this situation.

You have alter the meaning of words امام ، مبین ،
Just give me the reference from arabic dictionary. . . . . . . .

I told you already that I am not interested about what you people THINK about it!

Pakistani1947

You have alter the meaning of words امام ، مبین ،
Just give me the reference from arabic dictionary. . . . . . . .

I told you already that I am not interested about what you people THINK about it!

So have only one "disputed verse" on which whole 12er Shia Immamat is standing? Immamat being the most important pillar of your faith!

You do not have any undisputed and explicit verse to justify your deviation from main stream Muslims?

I feel nothing but pity for your group. May Allah give Hidayat to you and your group (Aameen)!

Following are the Verses of Qur'an regarding obligatory Prayers (Salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj

Verses regarding Prayers (Salat):

1. [2:3-5] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity. And they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, and with regard to the Hereafter, they are absolutely certain. These are guided by their Lord; these are the winners.

2. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

3. [2:45] You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the reverent.

4. [2:153] O you who believe, seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (salat). Allah is with those who steadfastly persevere.

5. [29:45] "Observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) for it prohibits evil and vice."

6. [15:98-99] "You shall glorify and praise your Lord and be with the prostrators, and worship your Lord until you attain certainty."

7. [35:29-30] "Surely, those who recite the book of God, observe the Contact Prayers and are charitable both discreetly and openly can hope for an investment that never loses. He will recompense them generously and will multiply His blessings upon them. He is Forgiving, Appreciative."

8. [29:45] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture, and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers), for the Salat prohibits evil and vice. But the remembrance of God is the most important objective. God is aware of all that you do."

9. [20:14] "I am God, there is no other God but Me, you shall worship Me and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) to commemorate Me."

10. [4:43] "O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) while intoxicated, till you ( so that you ) know what you are saying."

11. [5:6] "O you who believe, when you observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) you shall wash your faces, wash your arms to the elbows, wipe your heads and wash your feet to the ankles."

12. [6:162-163] "Say, "My Salat (Contact Prayers), my worship practices, my life and my death, are all devoted absolutely to God alone, the Lord of the universe. He has no partner. This is what I am commanded to believe, and I am the first to submit."

13. [23:2] Successful indeed are the believers; who are reverent during their Salat (Contact Prayers)."

14. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

15. [2:150] "Wherever you go, you shall turn your face (during Salat) towards the Sacred Masjid; wherever you might be, you shall turn your faces (during Salat) towards it."

16. [2:238] "You shall consistently observe the Salat (Contact Prayers), especially the middle prayer, and stand before God in submission."

17. [3:39] "The angels called to him as he was standing praying in the sanctuary: "Allah gives you good news of John; a believer in the word of God, honorable, moral, and a righteous prophet."

18. [4:102] "When you are with them, and lead the Salat (Contact Prayer) for them, let a group of them stand with you and let them hold their weapons, and let them stand behind you as you prostrate. Then, let the other group that has not prayed take their turn praying with you, while the others stand guard and hold their weapons."

19. [22:26] "We appointed Abraham to establish the Shrine: "You shall not idolize any other god beside Me, and purify My shrine for those who visit it, those who live near it, and those who bow and prostrate."

20. [48:29] "Muhammad-the messenger of God, and those with him are harsh and stern against the disbelievers, but kind and compassionate amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, as they seek God's blessings and approval."

21. [29:45] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture (the Quran), and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers)."

22. [3:113] "They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture there are those who are righteous. They recite God's revelations through the night while prostrating."

23. [16:98] "When you read the Quran, you shall seek refuge in God from Satan the rejected."

24. [4:102] " ...... then when they have performed their prostration (fa iza sajadu) let them fall to the rear and let another group come that has not worshipped yet and let them worship with you ......"

25. [2:239] "Under unusual circumstances, you may pray while walking or riding. Once you are safe, you shall commemorate God as He taught you what you never knew."

26. [18:27] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's Scripture (the Quran). Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it."

27. [56:74] "You shall glorify the name of your Lord, the Great".

28. [87:1] "Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High".

29. [73:20] Your Lord knows that you meditate during two-thirds of the night, or half of it, or one-third of it, and so do some of those who believed with you. GOD has designed the night and the day, and He knows that you cannot always do this. He has pardoned you. Instead, you shall read what you can of the Quran. He knows that some of you may be ill, others may be traveling in pursuit of GOD's provisions, and others may be striving in the cause of GOD. You shall read what you can of it, and observe the contact prayers (Salat), give the obligatory Charity (Zakat), and lend GOD a loan of righteousness. Whatever good you send ahead on behalf of your souls, you will find it at GOD far better and generously rewarded. And implore GOD for forgiveness. Allah is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

30. [50:40] "During the night you shall glorify Him, and after prostrating."

31. [11:114] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) at both ends of the day, and during the night. The righteous works wipe out the evil works. This is a reminder for those who would take heed.

32. [17:78] You shall observe the Contact Prayer (salat) when the sun declines from its highest point at noon, as it moves towards sunset. You shall also observe (the recitation of) the Quran at dawn. (Reciting) the Quran at dawn is witnessed.

33. [62:9-10] "O you who believe, when the Salat is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of God, and drop all business. This is better for you, if you only knew. Once the prayer is completed, you may spread through the land to seek God's bounties, and continue to remember God frequently, that you may succeed."

34. [2:143] "We appointed the Qiblah which you formerly observed only that We may know those who follow the messenger from those who turn back on their heels."

35. [2:149] "Wherever you go, you shall turn your face (during Salat) towards the Sacred Masjid. This is the truth from your Lord. God is never unaware of anything you all do."

36. [2:144] "We have seen you (O Muhammad) turning your face about the sky (searching for the right direction). We now assign a Qiblah that is pleasing to you. Henceforth, you shall turn your face towards the Sacred Masjid."

37. [17:110] Say, "Call Him GOD, or call Him the Most Gracious; whichever name you use, to Him belongs the best names." You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.

38. [7:31] O children of Adam, you shall be clean and dress nicely when you go to the masjid. And eat and drink moderately; Surely, He does not love the gluttons.

39. [4:43] O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers (SALAT) while intoxicated, so that you know what you are saying. Nor after sexual orgasm without bathing, unless you are on the road, traveling; if you are ill or traveling, or you had urinary or fecal-related excretion (such as gas), or contacted the women (sexually), and you cannot find water, you shall observe Tayammum (dry ablution) by touching clean dry soil, then wiping your faces and hands therewith. GOD is Pardoner, Forgiver.

40. [4:101] When you travel, during war, you commit no error by shortening your Contact Prayers (salat), if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you. Surely, the disbelievers are your ardent enemies.

41. [4:103] Once you complete your Contact Prayer (salat), you shall remember GOD while standing, sitting, or lying down. Once the war is over, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (salat); the Contact Prayers (salat) are decreed for the believers at specific times.

42. [4:142] The hypocrites think that they are deceiving GOD, but He is the One who leads them on. When they get up for the Contact Prayer (salat), they get up lazily. That is because they only show off in front of the people, and rarely do they think of GOD.

43. [5:6] O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (Tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. GOD does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

44. [5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

45. [5:91] The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering Allah, and from observing the Contact Prayers (salat). Will you then refrain?

46. [5:106] O you who believe, witnessing a will when one of you is dying shall be done by two equitable people among you. If you are traveling, then two others may do the witnessing. After observing the Contact Prayer (salat), let the witnesses swear by GOD, to alleviate your doubts: "We will not use this to attain personal gains, even if the testator is related to us. Nor will we conceal GOD's testimony. Otherwise, we would be sinners."

47. [6:72] "And to observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and to reverence Him - He is the One before whom you will be summoned (for the reckoning)."

48. [7:170] Those who uphold the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), we never fail to recompense the pious.

49. [9:18] The only people to frequent GOD's masjids are those who believe in GOD and the Last Day, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and do not fear except GOD. These will surely be among the guided ones.

50. [9:54] What prevented the acceptance of their spending is that they disbelieved in GOD and His messenger, and when they observed the Contact Prayers (Salat), they observed them lazily, and when they gave to charity, they did so grudgingly.

51. [9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

52. [10:87] We inspired Moses and his brother. "Maintain your homes in Egypt for the time being, turn your homes into synagogues, and maintain the Contact Prayers (salat). Give good news to the believers."

53. [14:31] Exhort My servants who believed to observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and to give (to charity) from our provisions to them, secretly and publicly, before a day comes where there is neither trade, nor nepotism.

54. [19:59] After them, He substituted generations who lost the Contact Prayers (salat), and pursued their lusts. They will suffer the consequences.

55. [20:132] You shall enjoin your family to observe the contact prayers (salat), and steadfastly persevere in doing so. We do not ask you for any provisions; we are the ones who provide for you. The ultimate triumph belongs to the righteous.

56. [21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers.

57. [22:35] They are the ones whose hearts tremble upon mentioning GOD, they steadfastly persevere during adversity, they observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.

58. [22:41] They are those who, if we appointed them as rulers on earth, they would establish the Contact Prayers (salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat), and would advocate righteousness and forbid evil. GOD is the ultimate ruler.

59. [24:37] People who are not distracted by business or trade from commemorating GOD; they observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they are conscious of the day when the minds and the eyes will be horrified.

60. [29:45] You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), for the Contact Prayers prohibit evil and vice. But the remembrance of GOD (through salat) is the most important objective. GOD knows everything you do.

61. [30:31] You shall submit to Him, reverence Him, observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and - whatever you do - do not ever fall into idol worship.

62. [35:29] Surely, those who recite the book of GOD, observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and from our provisions to them they spend - secretly and publicly - are engaged in an investment that never loses.

63. [42:38] They respond to their Lord by observing the Contact Prayers (salat). Their affairs are decided after due consultation among themselves, and from our provisions to them they give (to charity).

64. [74:41-44] About the guilty. "What brought you to this retribution?" They will say, "We did not observe the contact prayers (Salat). "We did not feed the poor.

65. [74:1-7] O you hidden secret. Come out and warn. Extol your Lord. Purify your garment. Forsake what is wrong. Be content with your lot. Steadfastly commemorate your Lord.

66. [98:5] All that was asked of them was to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone, observe the contact prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Such is the perfect religion.

67. [10:9-10] "As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, their Lord guides them by virtue of their belief. Rivers will flow beneath them in the garden of bliss. Their prayer therein is, 'Be You Glorified our God' their greeting therein is, 'Peace' and the ending/conclusion of their prayer is, Praise be to God, Lord of the universe"

Fasting:

(2:183) O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off ( evil ).

(2:184) (Fast) a certain number of days (designated for fasting); if one is ill or travelling, an equal number of other days may be substituted; and for those who can afford it there is a ransom: the feeding of a man in need -- but if one volunteers (more righteous works), it is better for him. But fasting is better for you if you only knew.

(2:185) The month of Ramadan in which was revealed The Qur'an, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let him fast the same) number of other days. Allah desireth for you ease; He desireth not hardship for you; and (He desireth) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful.

(2: 187) It is made lawful for you to go unto your wives on the night of the fast. They are raiment for you and ye are raiment for them. Allah is aware that ye are deceiving yourselves in this respect and He hath turned in mercy toward you and relieved you. So hold intercourse with them and seek that which Allah hath ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becometh distinct to you from the black thread of dawn. Then strictly observe fast till nightfall and touch them not, but retreat to the mosque]. These are the limits imposed by Allah, so approach them not. Thus Allah expoundeth His revelations to mankind that they may ward off evil.

The Zakat related verses in the holy Qur'an:

1. [21:73] "We made them (Abraham and his sons) imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers."

2. [6:141] "Eat from their fruits, and give the due alms on the day of harvest"

3. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

4. [2:83] We made a covenant with the Children of Israel: "You shall not worship except GOD. You shall honor your parents and regard the relatives, the orphans, and the poor. You shall treat the people amicably. You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat)." But you turned away, except a few of you, and you became averse.

5. [2:110] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Any good you send forth on behalf of your souls, you will find it at Allah. Allah is seer of everything you do.

6. [2:177] Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

7. [2:277] Those who believe and lead a righteous life, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), they receive their recompense from their Lord; they will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

8. [4:77] Have you noted those who were told, "You do not have to fight; all you need to do is observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat)," then, when fighting was decreed for them, they feared the people as much as they feared GOD, or even more? They said, "Our Lord, why did You force this fighting on us? If only You respite us for awhile!" Say, "The materials of this world are nil, while the Hereafter is far better for the righteous, and you never suffer the slightest injustice."

9. [4:162] As for those among them who are well founded in knowledge, and the believers, they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you. They are observers of the Contact Prayers (Salat), and givers of the obligatory charity (Zakat); they are believers in GOD and the Last Day. We grant these a great recompense.

10. [5:12] GOD had taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we raised among them twelve patriarchs. And GOD said, "I am with you, so long as you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and believe in My messengers and respect them, and continue to lend GOD a loan of righteousness. I will then remit your sins, and admit you into gardens with flowing streams. Anyone who disbelieves after this, has indeed strayed off the right path."

11. [5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

12. [7:156-157] "And decree for us righteousness in this world, and in the Hereafter. We have repented to You." He said, "My retribution befalls whomever I will. But My mercy encompasses all things. However, I will specify it for those who (1) lead a righteous life, (2) give the obligatory charity (Zakat), (3) believe in our revelations, and "(4) follow the messenger, the gentile prophet (Muhammad), whom they find written in their Torah and Gospel. He exhorts them to be righteous, enjoins them from evil, allows for them all good food, and prohibits that which is bad, and unloads the burdens and the shackles imposed upon them. Those who believe in him, respect him, support him, and follow the light that came with him are the successful ones."

13. [9:11] If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), then they are your brethren in religion. We thus explain the revelations for people who know.

14. [9:18] The only people to frequent GOD's masjids are those who believe in GOD and the Last Day, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and do not fear except GOD. These will surely be among the guided ones.

15. [9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

16. [21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers.

17. [22:41] They are those who, if we appointed them as rulers on earth, they would establish the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat), and would advocate righteousness and forbid evil. GOD is the ultimate ruler.

18. [22:78] You shall strive for the cause of GOD as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your religion - the religion of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Muslims" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and hold fast to Allah; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.

19. [24:37] People who are not distracted by business or trade from commemorating GOD; they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they are conscious of the day when the minds and the eyes will be horrified.

20. [24:56] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and obey the messenger, that you may attain mercy.

21. [41:7] "Who do not give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and with regard to the Hereafter, they are disbelievers."

22. [98:5] All that was asked of them was to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone, observe the contact prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Such is the perfect religion.

HAJJ AND UMRAH REFERENCES IN HOLY QURAN:

01. Surely the Safa and the Marwa (two mountains in Makkah) are among the signs appointed by Allah; so whoever makes a pilgrimage to the House or pays a visit (to it), there is no blame on him if he goes round them both; and whoever does good spontaneously, then surely Allah is Grateful, Knowing. 2:158

02. They ask you (O Muhammad) concerning the new moon. Say: They are times appointed for (the benefit of) men, and (for) the pilgrimage; and it is not righteousness that you should enter the houses at their backs, but righteousness is this that one should guard (against evil); and go into the houses by their doors and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, that you may be successful. 2:189

03. And accomplish the pilgrimage (the Hajj and Umrah) and the visit for Allah, but if, you are prevented, (send) whatever offering is easy to obtain, and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches its destination; but whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (should effect) a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing, then when you are secure, whoever profits by combining the visit with the pilgrimage (should take) what offering is easy to obtain; but he who cannot find (any offering) should fast for three days during the pilgrimage and for seven days when you return; these (make) ten (days) complete; this is for him whose family is not present in the Sacred Mosque, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that Allah is severe in requiting ( evil ). . 2:196

04. The pilgrimage is (performed in) the well-known months; so whoever determines the performance of the pilgrimage therein, there shall be no intercourse nor fornication nor quarrelling amongst one another; and whatever good you do, Allah knows it; and make provision, for surely the provision is the guarding of oneself, and be careful (of your duty) to Me, O men of understanding. 2:197

05. There is no blame on you in seeking bounty from your Lord, so when you hasten on from "Arafat", then remember Allah near the Holy Monument, and remember Him as He has guided you, though before that you were certainly of the erring ones. 2:198

06. Then hasten on from the Place from which the people hasten on and ask the forgiveness of Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 2:199

07. So when you have performed your devotions (manasik), then laud Allah as you lauded your fathers, rather a greater lauding. But there are some people who say, Our Lord! Give us in the world, and they shall have no resting place. 2:200

08. In it are clear signs, the standing place of Ibrahim, and whoever enters it shall be secure, and pilgrimage to the House is incumbent upon men for the sake of Allah, (upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it; and whoever disbelieves, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above any need of the worlds. 3:97

09. O you who believe! Fulfill the obligations. The cattle quadrupeds are allowed to you except that which is recited to you, not violating the prohibition against game when you are entering upon the performance of the pilgrimage; surely Allah orders what He desires. 5:01

10. O you who believe! Do not violate the signs appointed by Allah nor the sacred month, nor (interfere with) the offerings, nor the sacrificial animals with garlands, nor those going to the sacred house seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord; and when you are free from the obligations of the pilgrimage, then hunt, and let not hatred of a people - because they hindered you from the Sacred Masjid - incite you to exceed the limits, and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting ( evil ). 5:02

11. O you who believe! Allah will certainly try you in respect of some game, which your hands and your lances can reach, that Allah might know who fears Him in secret; but whoever exceeds the limit after this, he shall have a painful punishment. 5:94

12. O you who believe! Do not kill game while you are on pilgrimage, and whoever among you shall kill it intentionally, the compensation (of it) is the like of what he killed, from the cattle, as two just persons among you shall judge, as an offering to be brought to the Kaaba or the expiation (of it) is the feeding of the poor or the equivalent of it in fasting, that he may taste the unwholesome result of his deed; Allah has pardoned what is gone by; and whoever returns (to it), Allah will inflict retribution on him; and Allah is Mighty, Lord of Retribution. 5:95

13. Lawful to you is the game of the sea and its food, a provision for you and for the travelers, and the game of the land is forbidden to you so long as you are on pilgrimage, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, to Whom you shall be gathered. 5:96

14. Allah has made the Kaaba, the sacred house, a maintenance for the people, and the sacred month and the offerings and the sacrificial animals with garlands; this is that you may know that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and that Allah is the Knower of all things. 5:97

15. Surely (as for) those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from Allah's way and from the Sacred Mosque which We have made equally for all men, (for) the dweller therein and (for) the visitor, and whoever shall incline therein to wrong unjustly, We will make him taste of a painful chastisement. 22:25

16. And when We assigned to Ibrahim the place of the House, saying: Do not associate with Me aught, and purify My House for those who make the circuit and stand to pray and bow and prostrate themselves. 22:26

17. And proclaim among men the Pilgrimage: they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path, 22:27

18. That they may witness advantages for them and mention the name of Allah during stated days over what He has given them of the cattle quadrupeds, then eat of them and feed the distressed one, the needy. 22:28

19. Then let them accomplish their needful acts of shaving and cleansing, and let them fulfill their vows and let them go round the Ancient House. 22:29

20. That (shall be so); and whoever respects the sacred ordinances of Allah, it is better for him with his Lord; and the cattle are made lawful for you, except that which is recited to you, therefore avoid the uncleanness of the idols and avoid false words, 22:30

21. Being upright for Allah, not associating aught with Him and whoever associates (others) with Allah, it is as though he had fallen from on high, then the birds snatch him away or the wind carries him off to a far-distant place. 22:31

22. That (shall be so); and whoever respects the signs of Allah, this surely is (the outcome) of the piety of hearts. 22:32

23. You have advantages in them till a fixed time, then their place of sacrifice is the Ancient House. 22:33
24. And to every nation We appointed acts of devotion that they may mention the name of Allah on what He has given them of the cattle quadrupeds; so your god is One God, therefore to Him should you submit, and give good news to the humble, 22:34

25. (To) those whose hearts tremble when Allah is mentioned, and those who are patient under that which afflicts them, and those who keep up prayer, and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them. 22:35

26. And (as for) the camels, We have made them of the signs of the religion of Allah for you; for you therein is much good; therefore mention the name of Allah on them as they stand in a row, then when they fall down eat of them and feed the poor man who is contented and the beggar; thus have We made them subservient to you, that you may be grateful. 22:36

27. There does not reach Allah their flesh nor their blood, but to Him is acceptable the guarding (against evil) on your part; thus has He made them subservient to you, that you may magnify Allah because He has guided you aright; and give good news to those who do good (to others). 22:37

Last edited:

There is only 1

So have only one "disputed verse" on which whole 12er Shia Immamat is standing? Immamat being the most important pillar of your faith!

You do not have any undisputed and explicit verse to justify your deviation from main stream Muslims?

I feel nothing but pity for your group. May Allah give Hidayat to you and your group (Aameen)!

Following are the Verses of Qur'an regarding obligatory Prayers (Salat), Fasting, Zakat and Hajj

Verses regarding Prayers (Salat):

1. [2:3-5] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity. And they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you, and with regard to the Hereafter, they are absolutely certain. These are guided by their Lord; these are the winners.

2. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

3. [2:45] You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the reverent.

4. [2:153] O you who believe, seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (salat). Allah is with those who steadfastly persevere.

5. [29:45] "Observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) for it prohibits evil and vice."

6. [15:98-99] "You shall glorify and praise your Lord and be with the prostrators, and worship your Lord until you attain certainty."

7. [35:29-30] "Surely, those who recite the book of God, observe the Contact Prayers and are charitable both discreetly and openly can hope for an investment that never loses. He will recompense them generously and will multiply His blessings upon them. He is Forgiving, Appreciative."

8. [29:45] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture, and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers), for the Salat prohibits evil and vice. But the remembrance of God is the most important objective. God is aware of all that you do."

9. [20:14] "I am God, there is no other God but Me, you shall worship Me and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) to commemorate Me."

10. [4:43] "O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) while intoxicated, till you ( so that you ) know what you are saying."

11. [5:6] "O you who believe, when you observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) you shall wash your faces, wash your arms to the elbows, wipe your heads and wash your feet to the ankles."

12. [6:162-163] "Say, "My Salat (Contact Prayers), my worship practices, my life and my death, are all devoted absolutely to God alone, the Lord of the universe. He has no partner. This is what I am commanded to believe, and I am the first to submit."

13. [23:2] Successful indeed are the believers; who are reverent during their Salat (Contact Prayers)."

14. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

15. [2:150] "Wherever you go, you shall turn your face (during Salat) towards the Sacred Masjid; wherever you might be, you shall turn your faces (during Salat) towards it."

16. [2:238] "You shall consistently observe the Salat (Contact Prayers), especially the middle prayer, and stand before God in submission."

17. [3:39] "The angels called to him as he was standing praying in the sanctuary: "Allah gives you good news of John; a believer in the word of God, honorable, moral, and a righteous prophet."

18. [4:102] "When you are with them, and lead the Salat (Contact Prayer) for them, let a group of them stand with you and let them hold their weapons, and let them stand behind you as you prostrate. Then, let the other group that has not prayed take their turn praying with you, while the others stand guard and hold their weapons."

19. [22:26] "We appointed Abraham to establish the Shrine: "You shall not idolize any other god beside Me, and purify My shrine for those who visit it, those who live near it, and those who bow and prostrate."

20. [48:29] "Muhammad-the messenger of God, and those with him are harsh and stern against the disbelievers, but kind and compassionate amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, as they seek God's blessings and approval."

21. [29:45] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture (the Quran), and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers)."

22. [3:113] "They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture there are those who are righteous. They recite God's revelations through the night while prostrating."

23. [16:98] "When you read the Quran, you shall seek refuge in God from Satan the rejected."

24. [4:102] " ...... then when they have performed their prostration (fa iza sajadu) let them fall to the rear and let another group come that has not worshipped yet and let them worship with you ......"

25. [2:239] "Under unusual circumstances, you may pray while walking or riding. Once you are safe, you shall commemorate God as He taught you what you never knew."

26. [18:27] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's Scripture (the Quran). Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it."

27. [56:74] "You shall glorify the name of your Lord, the Great".

28. [87:1] "Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High".

29. [73:20] Your Lord knows that you meditate during two-thirds of the night, or half of it, or one-third of it, and so do some of those who believed with you. GOD has designed the night and the day, and He knows that you cannot always do this. He has pardoned you. Instead, you shall read what you can of the Quran. He knows that some of you may be ill, others may be traveling in pursuit of GOD's provisions, and others may be striving in the cause of GOD. You shall read what you can of it, and observe the contact prayers (Salat), give the obligatory Charity (Zakat), and lend GOD a loan of righteousness. Whatever good you send ahead on behalf of your souls, you will find it at GOD far better and generously rewarded. And implore GOD for forgiveness. Allah is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

30. [50:40] "During the night you shall glorify Him, and after prostrating."

31. [11:114] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) at both ends of the day, and during the night. The righteous works wipe out the evil works. This is a reminder for those who would take heed.

32. [17:78] You shall observe the Contact Prayer (salat) when the sun declines from its highest point at noon, as it moves towards sunset. You shall also observe (the recitation of) the Quran at dawn. (Reciting) the Quran at dawn is witnessed.

33. [62:9-10] "O you who believe, when the Salat is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of God, and drop all business. This is better for you, if you only knew. Once the prayer is completed, you may spread through the land to seek God's bounties, and continue to remember God frequently, that you may succeed."

34. [2:143] "We appointed the Qiblah which you formerly observed only that We may know those who follow the messenger from those who turn back on their heels."

35. [2:149] "Wherever you go, you shall turn your face (during Salat) towards the Sacred Masjid. This is the truth from your Lord. God is never unaware of anything you all do."

36. [2:144] "We have seen you (O Muhammad) turning your face about the sky (searching for the right direction). We now assign a Qiblah that is pleasing to you. Henceforth, you shall turn your face towards the Sacred Masjid."

37. [17:110] Say, "Call Him GOD, or call Him the Most Gracious; whichever name you use, to Him belongs the best names." You shall not utter your Contact Prayers (Salat) too loudly, nor secretly; use a moderate tone.

38. [7:31] O children of Adam, you shall be clean and dress nicely when you go to the masjid. And eat and drink moderately; Surely, He does not love the gluttons.

39. [4:43] O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers (SALAT) while intoxicated, so that you know what you are saying. Nor after sexual orgasm without bathing, unless you are on the road, traveling; if you are ill or traveling, or you had urinary or fecal-related excretion (such as gas), or contacted the women (sexually), and you cannot find water, you shall observe Tayammum (dry ablution) by touching clean dry soil, then wiping your faces and hands therewith. GOD is Pardoner, Forgiver.

40. [4:101] When you travel, during war, you commit no error by shortening your Contact Prayers (salat), if you fear that the disbelievers may attack you. Surely, the disbelievers are your ardent enemies.

41. [4:103] Once you complete your Contact Prayer (salat), you shall remember GOD while standing, sitting, or lying down. Once the war is over, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (salat); the Contact Prayers (salat) are decreed for the believers at specific times.

42. [4:142] The hypocrites think that they are deceiving GOD, but He is the One who leads them on. When they get up for the Contact Prayer (salat), they get up lazily. That is because they only show off in front of the people, and rarely do they think of GOD.

43. [5:6] O you who believe, when you observe the Contact Prayers (salat), you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (Tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. GOD does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

44. [5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

45. [5:91] The devil wants to provoke animosity and hatred among you through intoxicants and gambling, and to distract you from remembering Allah, and from observing the Contact Prayers (salat). Will you then refrain?

46. [5:106] O you who believe, witnessing a will when one of you is dying shall be done by two equitable people among you. If you are traveling, then two others may do the witnessing. After observing the Contact Prayer (salat), let the witnesses swear by GOD, to alleviate your doubts: "We will not use this to attain personal gains, even if the testator is related to us. Nor will we conceal GOD's testimony. Otherwise, we would be sinners."

47. [6:72] "And to observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and to reverence Him - He is the One before whom you will be summoned (for the reckoning)."

48. [7:170] Those who uphold the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), we never fail to recompense the pious.

49. [9:18] The only people to frequent GOD's masjids are those who believe in GOD and the Last Day, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and do not fear except GOD. These will surely be among the guided ones.

50. [9:54] What prevented the acceptance of their spending is that they disbelieved in GOD and His messenger, and when they observed the Contact Prayers (Salat), they observed them lazily, and when they gave to charity, they did so grudgingly.

51. [9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

52. [10:87] We inspired Moses and his brother. "Maintain your homes in Egypt for the time being, turn your homes into synagogues, and maintain the Contact Prayers (salat). Give good news to the believers."

53. [14:31] Exhort My servants who believed to observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and to give (to charity) from our provisions to them, secretly and publicly, before a day comes where there is neither trade, nor nepotism.

54. [19:59] After them, He substituted generations who lost the Contact Prayers (salat), and pursued their lusts. They will suffer the consequences.

55. [20:132] You shall enjoin your family to observe the contact prayers (salat), and steadfastly persevere in doing so. We do not ask you for any provisions; we are the ones who provide for you. The ultimate triumph belongs to the righteous.

56. [21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers.

57. [22:35] They are the ones whose hearts tremble upon mentioning GOD, they steadfastly persevere during adversity, they observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.

58. [22:41] They are those who, if we appointed them as rulers on earth, they would establish the Contact Prayers (salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat), and would advocate righteousness and forbid evil. GOD is the ultimate ruler.

59. [24:37] People who are not distracted by business or trade from commemorating GOD; they observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they are conscious of the day when the minds and the eyes will be horrified.

60. [29:45] You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (salat), for the Contact Prayers prohibit evil and vice. But the remembrance of GOD (through salat) is the most important objective. GOD knows everything you do.

61. [30:31] You shall submit to Him, reverence Him, observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and - whatever you do - do not ever fall into idol worship.

62. [35:29] Surely, those who recite the book of GOD, observe the Contact Prayers (salat), and from our provisions to them they spend - secretly and publicly - are engaged in an investment that never loses.

63. [42:38] They respond to their Lord by observing the Contact Prayers (salat). Their affairs are decided after due consultation among themselves, and from our provisions to them they give (to charity).

64. [74:41-44] About the guilty. "What brought you to this retribution?" They will say, "We did not observe the contact prayers (Salat). "We did not feed the poor.

65. [74:1-7] O you hidden secret. Come out and warn. Extol your Lord. Purify your garment. Forsake what is wrong. Be content with your lot. Steadfastly commemorate your Lord.

66. [98:5] All that was asked of them was to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone, observe the contact prayers (salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Such is the perfect religion.

67. [10:9-10] "As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, their Lord guides them by virtue of their belief. Rivers will flow beneath them in the garden of bliss. Their prayer therein is, 'Be You Glorified our God' their greeting therein is, 'Peace' and the ending/conclusion of their prayer is, Praise be to God, Lord of the universe"

Fasting:

(2:183) O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you, even as it was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off ( evil ).

(2:184) (Fast) a certain number of days (designated for fasting); if one is ill or travelling, an equal number of other days may be substituted; and for those who can afford it there is a ransom: the feeding of a man in need -- but if one volunteers (more righteous works), it is better for him. But fasting is better for you if you only knew.

(2:185) The month of Ramadan in which was revealed The Qur'an, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let him fast the same) number of other days. Allah desireth for you ease; He desireth not hardship for you; and (He desireth) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful.

(2: 187) It is made lawful for you to go unto your wives on the night of the fast. They are raiment for you and ye are raiment for them. Allah is aware that ye are deceiving yourselves in this respect and He hath turned in mercy toward you and relieved you. So hold intercourse with them and seek that which Allah hath ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becometh distinct to you from the black thread of dawn. Then strictly observe fast till nightfall and touch them not, but retreat to the mosque]. These are the limits imposed by Allah, so approach them not. Thus Allah expoundeth His revelations to mankind that they may ward off evil.

The Zakat related verses in the holy Qur'an:

1. [21:73] "We made them (Abraham and his sons) imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers."

2. [6:141] "Eat from their fruits, and give the due alms on the day of harvest"

3. [2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow down.

4. [2:83] We made a covenant with the Children of Israel: "You shall not worship except GOD. You shall honor your parents and regard the relatives, the orphans, and the poor. You shall treat the people amicably. You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat)." But you turned away, except a few of you, and you became averse.

5. [2:110] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Any good you send forth on behalf of your souls, you will find it at Allah. Allah is seer of everything you do.

6. [2:177] Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.

7. [2:277] Those who believe and lead a righteous life, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), they receive their recompense from their Lord; they will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

8. [4:77] Have you noted those who were told, "You do not have to fight; all you need to do is observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat)," then, when fighting was decreed for them, they feared the people as much as they feared GOD, or even more? They said, "Our Lord, why did You force this fighting on us? If only You respite us for awhile!" Say, "The materials of this world are nil, while the Hereafter is far better for the righteous, and you never suffer the slightest injustice."

9. [4:162] As for those among them who are well founded in knowledge, and the believers, they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you. They are observers of the Contact Prayers (Salat), and givers of the obligatory charity (Zakat); they are believers in GOD and the Last Day. We grant these a great recompense.

10. [5:12] GOD had taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we raised among them twelve patriarchs. And GOD said, "I am with you, so long as you observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and believe in My messengers and respect them, and continue to lend GOD a loan of righteousness. I will then remit your sins, and admit you into gardens with flowing streams. Anyone who disbelieves after this, has indeed strayed off the right path."

11. [5:55] Your real allies are GOD and His messenger, and the believers who observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they bow down.

12. [7:156-157] "And decree for us righteousness in this world, and in the Hereafter. We have repented to You." He said, "My retribution befalls whomever I will. But My mercy encompasses all things. However, I will specify it for those who (1) lead a righteous life, (2) give the obligatory charity (Zakat), (3) believe in our revelations, and "(4) follow the messenger, the gentile prophet (Muhammad), whom they find written in their Torah and Gospel. He exhorts them to be righteous, enjoins them from evil, allows for them all good food, and prohibits that which is bad, and unloads the burdens and the shackles imposed upon them. Those who believe in him, respect him, support him, and follow the light that came with him are the successful ones."

13. [9:11] If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), then they are your brethren in religion. We thus explain the revelations for people who know.

14. [9:18] The only people to frequent GOD's masjids are those who believe in GOD and the Last Day, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and do not fear except GOD. These will surely be among the guided ones.

15. [9:71] The believing men and women are allies of one another. They advocate righteousness and forbid evil, they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they obey GOD and His messenger. These will be showered by GOD's mercy. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise.

16. [21:73] We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers.

17. [22:41] They are those who, if we appointed them as rulers on earth, they would establish the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat), and would advocate righteousness and forbid evil. GOD is the ultimate ruler.

18. [22:78] You shall strive for the cause of GOD as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in practicing your religion - the religion of your father Abraham. He is the one who named you "Muslims" originally. Thus, the messenger shall serve as a witness among you, and you shall serve as witnesses among the people. Therefore, you shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and hold fast to Allah; He is your Lord, the best Lord and the best Supporter.

19. [24:37] People who are not distracted by business or trade from commemorating GOD; they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and they are conscious of the day when the minds and the eyes will be horrified.

20. [24:56] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and obey the messenger, that you may attain mercy.

21. [41:7] "Who do not give the obligatory charity (Zakat), and with regard to the Hereafter, they are disbelievers."

22. [98:5] All that was asked of them was to worship GOD, devoting the religion absolutely to Him alone, observe the contact prayers (Salat), and give the obligatory charity (Zakat). Such is the perfect religion.

HAJJ AND UMRAH REFERENCES IN HOLY QURAN:

01. Surely the Safa and the Marwa (two mountains in Makkah) are among the signs appointed by Allah; so whoever makes a pilgrimage to the House or pays a visit (to it), there is no blame on him if he goes round them both; and whoever does good spontaneously, then surely Allah is Grateful, Knowing. 2:158

02. They ask you (O Muhammad) concerning the new moon. Say: They are times appointed for (the benefit of) men, and (for) the pilgrimage; and it is not righteousness that you should enter the houses at their backs, but righteousness is this that one should guard (against evil); and go into the houses by their doors and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, that you may be successful. 2:189

03. And accomplish the pilgrimage (the Hajj and Umrah) and the visit for Allah, but if, you are prevented, (send) whatever offering is easy to obtain, and do not shave your heads until the offering reaches its destination; but whoever among you is sick or has an ailment of the head, he (should effect) a compensation by fasting or alms or sacrificing, then when you are secure, whoever profits by combining the visit with the pilgrimage (should take) what offering is easy to obtain; but he who cannot find (any offering) should fast for three days during the pilgrimage and for seven days when you return; these (make) ten (days) complete; this is for him whose family is not present in the Sacred Mosque, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that Allah is severe in requiting ( evil ). . 2:196

04. The pilgrimage is (performed in) the well-known months; so whoever determines the performance of the pilgrimage therein, there shall be no intercourse nor fornication nor quarrelling amongst one another; and whatever good you do, Allah knows it; and make provision, for surely the provision is the guarding of oneself, and be careful (of your duty) to Me, O men of understanding. 2:197

05. There is no blame on you in seeking bounty from your Lord, so when you hasten on from "Arafat", then remember Allah near the Holy Monument, and remember Him as He has guided you, though before that you were certainly of the erring ones. 2:198

06. Then hasten on from the Place from which the people hasten on and ask the forgiveness of Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 2:199

07. So when you have performed your devotions (manasik), then laud Allah as you lauded your fathers, rather a greater lauding. But there are some people who say, Our Lord! Give us in the world, and they shall have no resting place. 2:200

08. In it are clear signs, the standing place of Ibrahim, and whoever enters it shall be secure, and pilgrimage to the House is incumbent upon men for the sake of Allah, (upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it; and whoever disbelieves, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above any need of the worlds. 3:97

09. O you who believe! Fulfill the obligations. The cattle quadrupeds are allowed to you except that which is recited to you, not violating the prohibition against game when you are entering upon the performance of the pilgrimage; surely Allah orders what He desires. 5:01

10. O you who believe! Do not violate the signs appointed by Allah nor the sacred month, nor (interfere with) the offerings, nor the sacrificial animals with garlands, nor those going to the sacred house seeking the grace and pleasure of their Lord; and when you are free from the obligations of the pilgrimage, then hunt, and let not hatred of a people - because they hindered you from the Sacred Masjid - incite you to exceed the limits, and help one another in goodness and piety, and do not help one another in sin and aggression; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is severe in requiting ( evil ). 5:02

11. O you who believe! Allah will certainly try you in respect of some game, which your hands and your lances can reach, that Allah might know who fears Him in secret; but whoever exceeds the limit after this, he shall have a painful punishment. 5:94

12. O you who believe! Do not kill game while you are on pilgrimage, and whoever among you shall kill it intentionally, the compensation (of it) is the like of what he killed, from the cattle, as two just persons among you shall judge, as an offering to be brought to the Kaaba or the expiation (of it) is the feeding of the poor or the equivalent of it in fasting, that he may taste the unwholesome result of his deed; Allah has pardoned what is gone by; and whoever returns (to it), Allah will inflict retribution on him; and Allah is Mighty, Lord of Retribution. 5:95

13. Lawful to you is the game of the sea and its food, a provision for you and for the travelers, and the game of the land is forbidden to you so long as you are on pilgrimage, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, to Whom you shall be gathered. 5:96

14. Allah has made the Kaaba, the sacred house, a maintenance for the people, and the sacred month and the offerings and the sacrificial animals with garlands; this is that you may know that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth, and that Allah is the Knower of all things. 5:97

15. Surely (as for) those who disbelieve, and hinder (men) from Allah's way and from the Sacred Mosque which We have made equally for all men, (for) the dweller therein and (for) the visitor, and whoever shall incline therein to wrong unjustly, We will make him taste of a painful chastisement. 22:25

16. And when We assigned to Ibrahim the place of the House, saying: Do not associate with Me aught, and purify My House for those who make the circuit and stand to pray and bow and prostrate themselves. 22:26

17. And proclaim among men the Pilgrimage: they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, coming from every remote path, 22:27

18. That they may witness advantages for them and mention the name of Allah during stated days over what He has given them of the cattle quadrupeds, then eat of them and feed the distressed one, the needy. 22:28

19. Then let them accomplish their needful acts of shaving and cleansing, and let them fulfill their vows and let them go round the Ancient House. 22:29

20. That (shall be so); and whoever respects the sacred ordinances of Allah, it is better for him with his Lord; and the cattle are made lawful for you, except that which is recited to you, therefore avoid the uncleanness of the idols and avoid false words, 22:30

21. Being upright for Allah, not associating aught with Him and whoever associates (others) with Allah, it is as though he had fallen from on high, then the birds snatch him away or the wind carries him off to a far-distant place. 22:31

22. That (shall be so); and whoever respects the signs of Allah, this surely is (the outcome) of the piety of hearts. 22:32

23. You have advantages in them till a fixed time, then their place of sacrifice is the Ancient House. 22:33
24. And to every nation We appointed acts of devotion that they may mention the name of Allah on what He has given them of the cattle quadrupeds; so your god is One God, therefore to Him should you submit, and give good news to the humble, 22:34

25. (To) those whose hearts tremble when Allah is mentioned, and those who are patient under that which afflicts them, and those who keep up prayer, and spend (benevolently) out of what We have given them. 22:35

26. And (as for) the camels, We have made them of the signs of the religion of Allah for you; for you therein is much good; therefore mention the name of Allah on them as they stand in a row, then when they fall down eat of them and feed the poor man who is contented and the beggar; thus have We made them subservient to you, that you may be grateful. 22:36

27. There does not reach Allah their flesh nor their blood, but to Him is acceptable the guarding (against evil) on your part; thus has He made them subservient to you, that you may magnify Allah because He has guided you aright; and give good news to those who do good (to others). 22:37

Yes, we have only one direct and clear verse in quran which says
محمد رسول اللّه
And we have only one verse which clearly shows
امام مبین

Simple and peaceful!

I am frightened to see you dare to deny an ayat by clumsy logic , "ONLY ONE AAYAT"

Pakistani1947

And we have only one verse which clearly shows
امام مبین

No, this is not a clear verse to prove the 12er Shia Doctrine of Immamt. Both Sunni and top Shia commentators refer the word "إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ" to “Lauhul Mahfudh,” the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds have been written.

• Ahlus Sunnah Tafseer of Verse 36:12

The critical phrase in here is “Imaamin Mubin.” Sunni Tafseers in general say that it refers to the “Lauhul Mahfudh,” the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds have been written. This is the view in Tafseer Ibn Kathir and in the Tafseer of Al-Qurtubi.

• Shia Tafseer of Verse 36:12

Yes, we have only one direct and clear verse in quran which says محمد رسول اللّه
No, there are at least three places where Muhammad pbuh is clearly mentioned as messenger of Allah:

(Qur'an 3:144) وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ
Muhammad is not but a messenger
اور محمد تو ایک رسول ہے

(Qur'an 33:40) مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

محمد تم میں سے کسی مرد کے باپ نہیں لیکن وہ الله کے رسول اور سب نبیوں کے خاتمے پر ہیں اور الله ہر بات جانتا ہے

(Qur'an 48:29) مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah;
محمد الله کے رسول ہیں

And non of the commentator's of Qur'an, whether Shia or Sunni ever claimed that any of above verse does not refer Muhammad pbuh being Messenger of Allah.

Last edited:

There is only 1

No, this is not a clear verse to prove the 12er Shia Doctrine of Immamt. Both Sunni and top Shia commentators refer the word "إِمَامٍ مُّبِينٍ" to “Lauhul Mahfudh,” the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds have been written.

• Ahlus Sunnah Tafseer of Verse 36:12

The critical phrase in here is “Imaamin Mubin.” Sunni Tafseers in general say that it refers to the “Lauhul Mahfudh,” the Preserved Tablet in which all deeds have been written. This is the view in Tafseer Ibn Kathir and in the Tafseer of Al-Qurtubi.

• Shia Tafseer of Verse 36:12

No, there are at least three places where Muhammad pbuh is clearly mentioned as messenger of Allah:

(Qur'an 3:144) وَمَا مُحَمَّدٌ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ
Muhammad is not but a messenger
اور محمد تو ایک رسول ہے

(Qur'an 33:40) مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

محمد تم میں سے کسی مرد کے باپ نہیں لیکن وہ الله کے رسول اور سب نبیوں کے خاتمے پر ہیں اور الله ہر بات جانتا ہے

(Qur'an 48:29) مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ ۚ
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah;
محمد الله کے رسول ہیں

And non of the commentator's of Qur'an, whether Shia or Sunni ever claimed that any of above verse does not refer Muhammad pbuh being Messenger of Allah.

I was taunting you that there is only one aaya which has words
محمد رسول اللّه 48:29
and we all have these words in kalma . So your logic of ONLY ONE is clumsy!

The word محمد is there in quran only 4 times wheras words موسیٰ and عیسیٰ are there for more than twenty times each. Your logic of counting is busted!

Pakistani1947

I was taunting you that there is only one aaya which has words
محمد رسول اللّه 48:29
and we all have these words in kalma . So your logic of ONLY ONE is clumsy!

The word محمد is there in quran only 4 times wheras words موسیٰ and عیسیٰ are there for more than twenty times each. Your logic of counting is busted!

So keep on following a religion which is based on one verse of Qur'an which is so much misinterpreted that even the top Shia Mufasir-e-Qur'an do not agree with your interpretation:

I can only say:

There is only 1

So keep on following a religion which is based on one verse of Qur'an which is so much misinterpreted that even the top Shia Mufasir-e-Qur'an do not agree with your interpretation:

I can only say:

Keep denying the aayats, facts ! Follow the criminals , love the criminals!

Qur'an 109:6)
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ