Najoomi - Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Najoomi said:

Born in Lahore, brought up in Karachi, threatened by MQM, my Darpook Ama Ji (God bless her soul) got scared despatched to Singapore to look after family business, now London ki galion main rul hara hoon, l!!

Blessed with God given Dunyavi Naimaits but love to go back and live in old Karachi where we could roam around the city at 3 AM.

oh ho... u r little bit sad. Am i right?don,t worry bro.life is great gift of ALLAH.pray for best life 4 all and urself.And don,t say 2 Drpook Ama.MAA plays a greatest roll in human life.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Najoomi

Brother dont loose hope, life is beautiful, despite, its hard to pass, sometime ;) .

In the end ................. Allah bless you and your family and give you all the hapineses of life.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
786best786 said:
Najoomi said:

Born in Lahore, brought up in Karachi, threatened by MQM, my Darpook Ama Ji (God bless her soul) got scared despatched to Singapore to look after family business, now London ki galion main rul hara hoon, not far away from Altaf Kalia, hoping I can now despatch him to Pakistan, wishful!!

Blessed with God given Dunyavi Naimaits but love to go back and live in old Karachi where we could roam around the city at 3 AM.

oh,ho... u r little bit sad. Am i right?don,t worry bro.life is great gift of ALLAH.pray for best life 4 all and urself.And don,t say 2 Drpook Ama.MAA plays a greatest roll in human life.

A

abbasiali

This was the worst dialog, I have seen in this forum so far, and needless to say that how disappointed forum team is.

We are here to build one consensus, how to empower Pakistani community, how we can improve, but its quite unfortunate, we are living overseas, but some how couldn't come out from our past.

Any ways this was a very soft message, with this hope that you guys who have your sufferings in your past, but you all should realize, if you are really faithful to Pakistan, than you have to ignore a lot, and have to strength yourself by shaking hands to your country fellows.

This thread is now locked, and I will recommend not to misbehave in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.