Najam Sethi's show banned in Pakistan

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ban all TV channels, lick PTV only
Sethi was BLA in 1970s, Bhutto missed hanging him, Zia missed too, above all Musharraf didn't touch him either. But this Chootiya Niazi finally banned him.
You nailed it, bro, this is the difference between IK & the rest. A fearless, uncompromising, visionary, dynamic & charismatic leader, who fears only God.
Nothing gonna stop IK if he feels certain actions are necessary.

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a last ditch effort, Gen Bajwa is desperate to protect his investment until November 2019. He wants to leave at a high pitch. But we will see.

As for Pak Army and this nation, lets just say that the next COAS will be more interested in his own legacy!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
RAW backed Patwari is shitting in pants! ????
[/QUOTE]
I feel wasted my time educating a lousy poodle like you .... Go suck a moose and don't close your mouth, idiot.

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bongi and boots can't bear the criticism . They will turn Pakistan in to a fascist country. All bongi needs a couple of ounces of Cocaine and all boots need a drug induced PM . What a shame this selected PM is showing its true colors .
Buddy, do you even know why his show is banned? He is doing this Anti Army, Pakistan and Pro PTM propaganda. He is a hidden traitor just like NS, who said, if I am arrested, I have so many secrets which I am gonna disclose. Remember that IV?

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہاہاہا۔۔۔ 300 کنال کا بنگلہ جس میں اینٹیں صدقے اور زکات کے چندے سے خرید کر لگائی گئیں ہیں

ان کا حساب سور خاں نیازی سے لے کر رہیں گے اگر سور خاں نیازی مرُردار ہو گیا تو اس کی قبر سے

حساب لیں گے سور خاں نیازی کو قبر سے نکال کر اس کی لاش کو کوڑے ماریں گے
Your dirty words show which community you belong to. Anyways, FYI, IK has been declared Sadiq and Ameen after investigating his assets since 20+ years. So, shhhhhhhhh, chup kar ja mera baby!

Zaidi Qasim

Buddy, do you even know why his show is banned? He is doing this Anti Army, Pakistan and Pro PTM propaganda. He is a hidden traitor just like NS, who said, if I am arrested, I have so many secrets which I am gonna disclose. Remember that IV?
What was anti army in his program ? you guys are all fucked up pretty bad since start to lick the boots which left you brain dead. I don't think you will remember , the sudden and sporadic closure of certain channels and its broadcasting randomly during the last election campaign . Who the fuck was behind it ? why the certain media houses were getting threats on phone . One of such call was also came out during the election campaign .
Anyone who opposes the suppressive and illegal activities of Army is called traitor. You shouldn't even be talking about the kind of shit this army has done with Pakistani during Musharraf regime when it was fully inside the American ass and were collecting bundles from the blood of innocent Muslims killed in Afghanistan . They should be rather tried for war crimes along with American forces.

Last edited:

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
What was anti army in his program ? you guys are all fucked up pretty bad since start to lick the boots which left you brain dead. I don't think you will remember , the sudden and sporadic closure of certain channels and its broadcasting randomly during the last election campaign . Who the fuck was behind it ? why the certain media houses were getting threaten on phone . One of such call was also came out during the election campaign .
Anyone who opposes the suppressive and illegal activities of Army is called traitor. You shouldn't even be talking about the kind of shit this army has done with Pakistani during Musharraf regime when it was fully inside the American ass and were collecting bundles from the blood of innocent Muslims killed in Afghanistan . They should be rather tried for war crimes along with American forces.

general jilani and Ayub Daddy DNA production, shut the hell up...

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
What was anti army in his program ? you guys are all fucked up pretty bad since start to lick the boots which left you brain dead. I don't think you will remember , the sudden and sporadic closure of certain channels and its broadcasting randomly during the last election campaign . Who the fuck was behind it ? why the certain media houses were getting threaten on phone . One of such call was also came out during the election campaign .
There are bad rabbits everywhere. In Army, Media, Govt every where. Pointing out corrupt elements was not the issue. And Najam's program was anti Army since beginning bro. Just google it. Just like NS opened his mouth after Panama that I have so many secrets in my belly which I can disclose. remember? So, NS and NS are in the same boat.

Zaidi Qasim

There are bad rabbits everywhere. In Army, Media, Govt every where. Pointing out corrupt elements was not the issue. And Najam's program was anti Army since beginning bro. Just google it. Just like NS opened his mouth after Panama that I have so many secrets in my belly which I can disclose. remember? So, NS and NS are in the same boat.
Why I google it to find if his program is anti Pakistan or not. what he has been broadcasting from the country is good enough for me to know if he is a traitor or a Pakistan who is not in kahoot with the boots and uses his free mind to speak the truth .

On the contrary , people like you start to realize that why this monster army is directly involved with raising and breaking the king for the country . Is it its job to do that ?. Simply saying that every Institution has bad and good is not sufficed, like the rest of the country and its elements , these army influenced people should also be brought to justice and should be answerable to their deeds.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You can't win on Logic. So i understand running for life is the only option you have! ???? BUT I consider it a privilege to insert a cactus in the butthurt Traitor like you!! ? ? ? ? ?

RAW backed Patwari is shitting in pants! ????
I feel wasted my time educating a lousy poodle like you .... Go suck a moose and don't close your mouth, idiot.
[/QUOTE]

shahidsay

Citizen
Very Good News. Aisay aur doo char ko farigh kardeyna chahyee ..yeh sirf Pakistan main hai jo freedom of speech ki batayain kartay aur mulk ko badnaam kartay hain... in salooo nay bahar dekha nahee media kaisay control hota hai, dekho india, usa, uk and saudi uae. kar kay dekhay koi.
in loogoo lagam deyna ka waqt hai