Najam sethi Gives names of Foreign Coaches for PSL teams

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good work ! If he is able to pull it off, I might be able to forgive him for his past !
Hating Najam is very easy. But come to think of it, he had the guts to say it loudly to anyone who accused him of misconduct, to bring out the tape.

To date there has been no proof presented.

Same goes for his PCB appointment. Nawaz had every right to appoint anyone (spectially now after IK's trusted Chief Justice of Supereme Court has confirmed that there was no dhandali).

Nawaz appointed Najam and for one year Najam was hindered by PTI sort of dharna about his appointment. But now he has in little time managed this PSL.

As opposed to that, IK's busy in dharna crying. Giving tickets to corrupts like Aleem Khan. Hiddenly marrying short-dressed dancing mummy. And failing on his promise of universal syllabus and 350 mini damns (0 completed to date).

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hating Najam is very easy. But come to think of it, he had the guts to say it loudly to anyone who accused him of misconduct, to bring out the tape.

To date there has been no proof presented.

Same goes for his PCB appointment. Nawaz had every right to appoint anyone (spectially now after IK's trusted Chief Justice of Supereme Court has confirmed that there was no dhandali).

Nawaz appointed Najam and for one year Najam was hindered by PTI sort of dharna about his appointment. But now he has in little time managed this PSL.

As opposed to that, IK's busy in dharna crying. Giving tickets to corrupts like Aleem Khan. Hiddenly marrying short-dressed dancing mummy. And failing on his promise of universal syllabus and 350 mini damns (0 completed to date).

I agree, he won on the tape issue.

And we must learn from Indians, I remember how much politics Congress did against Modi when he was Gujrat CM, and now even Congress has forgotten all that till he is the PM.

Having said that, I don't think he should have taken PCB chairmanship. Interestingly though, I believe he might have been one of the most capable people available for PCB chairman position, especially when a League was on the cards and our conventional bureaucrats have no marketing/media/business experience and can't handle that well. I know many people who guessed PSL will happen soon when he got into PCB. I can't imagine Shehryar Khan or Ijaz Butt or Naseem Ashraf successfully organizing an IPL. Few people know that Zimbabwe signed up for series successfully Kenya series which was NS's effort.

That said, I think he should have refusedany role on PCB. His TV shows conflict with PCB Chairman position, and in general, our government servants somehow feel they are indispensable after a while.

decent123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Comment Plzzzz

Najam Seethi with Humaima Malik
12046812_10153574535593162_1301036061580464716_n.jpg

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Comment Plzzzz

Am I missing something ? what's the point of this post ? we don't need to be reminded that we all hate Najam Sethi.

~Xer0

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Comment Plzzzz

KUch Sharam kar lo tum log ... Aisa karo aik apni family Photo b post kar do is k saath ... phir hisaab brabar ho ga ... Paidaishi Tharkiyo .

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
no mention of local Pakistani for coaching post?

at least create some income for old retired Pakistani players as well

Aqib Javed, Ijaz Ahmed, Shoaib Mohammad, Mohd Zahid, Shoaib Akhtar are just few names who do coach role
No need for Eric Simmons or Chris Adams