Naimat Ullah Shah Wali RA --- 1153 AD, even BEFORE Nostradamus

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes i would agree with you on this issue proofs are too much and if we still do not accept it then ,hm b kabootr ki tarha bili ko daikh kr aankhain band kr rahey hain.............itney wazih saboot honey k bavajood koi na maney ore aankhain bnd kr le to vo apney aap ko hi dhoka de raha he..............verna abb koi baat dhaki chupi nai rahee.

its against my religion to believe in anti-Pak agents and munafeqeens, just FYI

gazoomartian

I think he is clearly a gumrah shakhs................gunahgaro se bhaag kr gumrahoo ki aghosh me jana bevakoofi he.............hm aankhain band kr lain to haqeeqat badal nhi jatee.............behtar he k tehqeeq ki jaie bjaiey jazbati batoon k...........

Who is clearly a gumrah shakhs?

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Not me. WHo is it written by?

it is not really a book written by any one person, it is the minutes of a meeting that took place between the jews and the freemasons in the late 1800 it ws then translated into german and then into english by the early 1900's. 6 books and millions of articles have been written to discredit this one book "protocols of the elders of zion". the anti defamation league also initiated a case against amazon.com for selling that book. although amazon won the case and the book is still on sale in britian. although this book is banned in most european countries and in countries where it is not banned book sellers refuse to sell it.

The book discuisses how the jews will take over the world. remember this book is more than a hundred years old. and today it has popped up again because everything written in it is comming true. though its importance at the time it was published could not be anticipated.

K

khan125

it is not really a book written by any one person, it is the minutes of a meeting that took place between the jews and the freemasons in the late 1800 it ws then translated into german and then into english by the early 1900's. 6 books and millions of articles have been written to discredit this one book "protocols of the elders of zion". the anti defamation league also initiated a case against amazon.com for selling that book. although amazon won the case and the book is still on sale in britian. although this book is banned in most european countries and in countries where it is not banned book sellers refuse to sell it.

The book discuisses how the jews will take over the world. remember this book is more than a hundred years old. and today it has popped up again because everything written in it is comming true. though its importance at the time it was published could not be anticipated.

is it in original form?
can you post its link where it can be downloaded

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
The prophecies of Nimatullah Shai Wali have been here for ages. It is also mentioned in some books that Lord Byron or Kurzon,(sorry, can t recall the actual name) banned these after 1857 war of independence as it was clearly mentioned in them that the FARANGI rule will be a temporary one in sub continent and they would leave in 90 years.

ZH should be given a credit to bring them or Iqbal's concepts to the lime light. At least someone is trying to share something like that with the youth. Otherwise, most of us are afraid to read anything on our own as Iqbal seems to be talking in a foreign language.

When I first went through these prophecies, I asked one of my well learned friend about these and he told me that he has a copy of Wali Shah's poetry in his library. So, this is something that people knew about but never brought it to the surface.

There are several translations available on the internet, including Zaid Hamid's too. He also did a series on the prediction of Nimatullah Wali that is available on youtube. There is another very interesting program ''role of spiritual forces in the history''.

But important thing to understand that such inspirational work, either Iqbal's poetry or Nimatullah Shah's prophecies should make us work hard for the righteous cause, with a background belief that we just have to play our part and Allah-swt will help us for sure. To take these as a reason for not taking a stand, not working hard etc etc is not justified.

Last edited:

karachiwala

some people on this forum have serious issues with their identities. I am inclined to think that these might be wolves in sheeps' clothing.

The Maulvis at Tahaffuz deserve better respect then one who is claiming to be a Muslim Leader when most of the world doubts his beliefs. People can aswer direct questions here. IS ZH the same Zaid Zaman?? If this is the same person then what doubt is left. Whi did he change his name. Why did even his father disown him. Why did his wife moved out. What about all those people who were with kazzab and repented and have swore that ZH is Zaid Zaman?? Whi is ZH defending the kazzab but that alos in private never in public. In fact ion public he says he has no relationship with the views that kazzab had?? Why is he always lying about which Ulema are supporting him. Every name that he takes (Mufti Naeem, Dr Israr etc.) everyone is quick disown him. The late Maulana Abdus Sattar Khan Niazi said a young man by the name of Zaid Zaman came to me telling me about a Shaikh named yousuf and his beliefs. Based on what I heard I said this man is muslim but when I heard the reality then I am forced to say that yousuf is a kazzab! You seem to be from the group that looses all identities once they immigrate to some other country. The people at Tahaffuz Khatme Nabuiwat spend their lives trying to defend The Holy Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad Sallahu Alaihi Wassalam where as you run (it only seems that way - may be reality is different) after kazzab's agents. If some of you find Tahaffuz Khatme Nabuwat to be against your ideals, then may I ask how do your profess your love for Rasoolullah? Also why does the kazzab ZH run into maulvi gathering at slightest opportunity?? Infact gazoo started a thread about ZH's video and there you see the kazzab in gathering of Maulvis??? Nice way of keeping everyone happy on one side you have someone by th name of B (a fashion designer and please do not she designs burqaas??) and on the other you keep running into mullahs also. How many of you have read that ZH said that he was going to Madina to give his report to The Holy Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad Sallahu Alaihi Wassalam. Are we seeing another person whom Rasoolullah has chosen?? Being a Muslim Pakistan will always come after ISLAM!

Lastly the language speaks a lot about once background, so if we do not give a damn about ourselves then at least we should consider that this may also reflect on our families. My request to all on the forum that we should consider the tone and words that we speak/write.

imrankhan0

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
is it in original form?
can you post its link where it can be downloaded

no im not in pakistan, and i dont have access to a public computer. so no i will not risk looking for it. many myths, legends and underground stories surround this book. but u are in pak, go ahead and search for it. im sure u'll come up with something

K

khan125

no im not in pakistan, and i dont have access to a public computer. so no i will not risk looking for it. many myths, legends and underground stories surround this book. but u are in pak, go ahead and search for it. im sure u'll come up with something

I am in Europe........

M

Murshad Jee

hahahahaha everybody posts the same link created by the maulvis at tahuffuz. come up with a new one please

Ifmy religion is kazzabi then you must be a RAW agent..................by the way I am putting in my iggy bin with the rest of your agents LOL enjoy

Gazoo Bhai will he get the same drink like other iggy bin residents...................:13:

M

Murshad Jee

hahahahah nope, khan125 still my brother, khna125

lolzzzzzzzzzzz...............................I just asked because your iggy bin is only for Kuffar and Mushrikeens..........and Brother Khan125 is a true Muslim Alhamdulillah.

and by the way Khan125 is my brother more than yours, because....................I am a Khan too.

Please don't put him in iggy bin.................................

gazoomartian

lolzzzzzzzzzzz...............................I just asked because your iggy bin is only for Kuffar and Mushrikeens..........and Brother Khan125 is a true Muslim Alhamdulillah.

and by the way Khan125 is my brother more than yours, because....................I am a Khan too.

Please don't put him in iggy bin.................................

LOL you are not in Indian and Irish are not off limit YET :24: