Naimat Ullah Shah Wali RA --- 1153 AD, even BEFORE Nostradamus

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
**** Naimat Ullah Shah Wali RA --- 1153 AD, even BEFORE Nostradamus great great grandparents were born *****

Gazoo's Notes: I was surfing on net looking for a TV show that History channel aired about Nostradamus effect and his predictions. But I ended up with this.

Its long but if you wish you can read it. Very informative. I have read the entire article, makes so much sense.... hope you like it

The following was written by a person called Majobooristani on
pakstop.com.

http://pakstop.com/pmforums/f84/naimat-ullah-shah-wali-ra-103473/

[FONT=&quot]Have you heard about Hadrat Naimat Ullah Shah Wali ? Honestly I had not a few weeks ago. I heard about a reference to one of his "prophecies" very remotely put.
And I investigated it. It is immaterial here as to how I found about him but I did. The way it was remotely mentioned ... it merited to be overlooked but I have been tense about
our national and religious destiny for some time now.

I think most of the people today are ... with the tide of events. At last, our worst nightmares have been coming true ... our eternal foe India has been gaining an upper-hand in economy, military, policy, external affairs. The anathema to muslim world, the bully of the world, the trainer of all the terrorists, the one and only United States of America has been advancing by day and night towards Pakistan until it reaches our life-vein Kashmir. The new map of Pakistan is being reviewed which leaves only Punjab and Sindh sandwiched in the middle of Arabian Sea, India, Balochistan, Tribal areas.

We are cut off from all our friends, Iran, Afghanistan and China and are stickered on the side of India, a pathetically narrow corridor of a country. Should not it make our heart beat in our throats ? Life does not come from keep respirating ... it stems from a sense of security, a sense of independance and soveriegnty.

Anyway, let me not keep repeating things you all are far better aware of than I am. I wanna talk about Hadrat Naimat Ullah Shah Wali RA who existed around 1153 AD and had been a dominant saint. His conquest ended in Kashmir and thats where his shrine is. In the said year of 1153 AD he had some mysterious revelations of what will happen in aft-years which he related in his poetic stance. Some people call them predictions, some call it prophecies ... but I will call it foretelling.

Because predictions and prophecies both have a margin of change ... but when a saint tells of the future events with Divine help or spiritual assisstance, those tides do happen in the exact manner they are told very mysteriously. Even these foretold events could be unbelievable a few months before they take place ... but thats what is called the system of "Qada o Qadr".

The complete journal of his Qaseeda has been reported to have 2000 stanzas, but only 248 are collected and available so far, so I will relate them here from his foretelling of Pakistan coming into existence and thenceafter. And you will see he even quotes events by names, areas ... so this has nothing got to do with prophecies, predictions or astrology.

1) - Because of the partition of India into two, people will be murdered. Chaos and genocide would be more than one can imagine (exactly what happened in Partition 47)

2) - Most of the muslims will have to migrate because of Hindus' hatred for them. And honor of muslims will be at stake (muslim women and girls will be snatched)

3) - Muslims will find refuge in the areas of their elders. After much punishment and deprivation their destiny will emerge.

4) - Hindustan will be openly divided into two parts. Because of the hypocrites, cries and woes will depict. (Gandhi & Nehru's hypocrisy)

5) - India and Pak both will be ruled by uncrowned sultans. Without knowing the outcome they will order things on the face value.

6) - Suddenly Muslims will hear an outburst. They will fight infidels bravely and lion-heartedly (1965 war)

7) - They will take bribes and get lazy, pointedly would be promptless and will manipulate orders (exactly what our establishment has been doing since)

8) - Muslims will oust their president. And after that they will be insulted and damaged. (Gen. Ayub Khan's resignation)

9) - A great anarchy will rise which will bring a punishment. At last, Allah SWT will execute a murderous order.

10) - This will bring murders of muslims, their feet dwindling, by a hindu army who will be armed (Mukti Bahni)

11) - After 23 years of Islamic slogan, there will again appear demise for muslims. Their own country won't be enough for them, anarchy and chaos will be their destiny (Bengal Separation 1971)

12) - The biggest city of muslims will become their altar. Such will be the destruction that every house will be a Karbala (Dhaka events)

13) - Muslim leaders will be friends to muslims' foes behind the scenes and by their ungodly pacts they will support infidels (Mujeeb ur Rehman, Indira Gandhi)

------------------- This portion was to present an ideo as to how accurate this foretelling is. I have not translated anything from persian poetry into english here virtually. Every name used in foretelling is actually mentioned. I have only threw my pointers between parenthesis after the foretelling. ---------------------------------------------------------------

14) - Scholars would feel sorry for themselves, intellectuals will also repent that nobody is taking advantage of their wit. Stupid people will be crazily busy in dances and songs

15) - Ummah e Mohammad SAAW will commit such sins and such atrocities

16) - Illiterate pastures will claims deviants. Enough would be excuses regarding Shariah

17) - Sinners will lead the nation without getting caught then their house of rule will be deserted (means that no proper person will be there to rule rightly)

18) - Anarchist and wrong-doers will be called "honored" and will find greatness and rule. And behold that respectable people will be insulted over nothing

19) - In cities and in mountains, they will drink alcohol without constraint during summer. Opium and hashish will also be used rebelliously (ain't that fascinatingly true?)

20) - Islamic orders will be forlorned like a put-out candle. A scholar would be an illiterate. An illiterate will be considered a scholar (No comments needed)

21) - Those WORLDLY scholars would be like unjust imperialists, they will decorate their unwashed faces with a turban on their heads

22) - They would like to wear Jubbah, Qaba (Islamic Scholarly dresses) like they have hidden Samri's sheep within it

23) - Lawful would diminish, the recognition of unlawful would eliminate, women would be forcibly raped

24) - Infidels will define religion for muslims, prohibit prayers and pilgrimage (this is happening exactly, lets compare notes)

25) - Judges will be ignorants, many literated people would charge bribes off people by excuses

26) - The will to do good would diminish, you will see they will condolesce and deciept people calling it a way of rule (this is nerve-shatteringly true)

27) - You won't see any one on the right path, thieves and dacoits will be inaugurated (it means good people will be there but they won't find each other)

28) - Lies, hypocrisy, back-biting, killing and crimes would be at all time high, killing, fornication and slavery will appear everywhere

29) - Rites will be after christians, unislamic behavior will be rife. Sunnah will become non-existent (Christian rites i.e., New Year, Valentine Day, April Fool, X-Mas)

30) - If you sneak some coins into Judge's hands, Judge will delay excusing like preying dog (like people buy Judge in the courts today and prolong dates)

31) - A group will charge people interest, their heads would be cursed but they will be crowned with hoardes of wealth (our banks)

32) - All muslims will be unwary of their prayers, they will be sex-cravers, so it will happen

33) - Fasting, Prayer and its encouragement will eliminate at once, the sittings of dhikr will be processed with hypocrisy and show-off (our milaad gatherings)

34) - The devotion to pray, fast, pilgrimage, zakat and helping the poor will cease to exist, it will be like a burden on hearts

35) - At that time you will see Christians overpowering the world and they will siege muslims from everyside by lame excuses

36) - Muslims' faith will be tarnished and those who side by justice in war will be alone, infidels will deceive those muslims so much like a dog is trained for preying (like we are isolating tribal warriors alone and US and india is deceiving them more and more)

37) - Everywhere Christians will encourage muslims to commit sins/mistakes and would cross lines and in a way or other usurp their countries(Palestine, Indonesia, Iraq, Chechnya, Turkey, Egypt, Syria,Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and more)

38) - Muslims' territory and their lives will be worthless for them, they will kill them without any restraint or giving it a second thought

39) - Afghans will get up for their rights like honorable nations by the grace of Allah Almighty and will retaliate hundred times bravely(they are doing it right now)

--------------------I don't think that anyone can be in doubt as to the tide of events and that they have happened like they have been foretold, and from here starts the interesting part, the events that are yet to come, so far its been a chapter of accidents, now begins the saga of glory--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40) - muslims of the west will be bestowed with Allah's especial grace and theirs will be the hands who will perform manly deeds (West Pakistan, today's our Pakistan)

41) - A lion from the lions' den of Hadrat Ali RA will appear who will be infidels' killer, he will side with Mohammad's religion and guard the country well

42) - For his help he will bring from north-east, and will be like a spiritual/invisible help

43) - He will bring an army expert in weaponry and war-fare, muslims will be re-instated and strengthened a lot(probably weaponry support from NorthEast =China)

44) - Turkish, Arabic and Iranians will come to help with great zest

45) - All of a sudden there will be an uproar based on falsehood and muslims will fight those infidels with bravery and hard stance(clearly an indication of a war)

46) - Chitral, Nanga Parbat, Gilgit sided with China(Skardu probably) and Tibet will be battlefield(war will be fought in these areas)

47) - After that India will contain an uproar from inside and Ghaziyan e Islam will declare jihad and engage in warfare(means after inside uproar, indian muslims will be aided from jihadis

48) - By the grace of Allah Almighty, a hindu racist whose name starts with Gaaf and contains six alphabets will convert to Islam(Gandhi)

49) - Turkish, Chinese and Iranians will unite together and take over Hindustan like warriors(here turkish is in reference to west pakistani muslims)

50) - United will be Afghanis, of Deccanese religion and Iranians and collectively they will take over india completely(of Deccanese religion means like Jihadis in Deccan Hyderabad, their religion of jihad is same as Pakistani jihadis, so this is a second reference to Pakistani muslims but this time Deccanese are also included in foretelling and also another hint that hindustan's take over will be completed when all of these groups are engaged together, not a part of india but whole of it)

51) - Like ants and spiders they will spread and dominate all of india within a night and divine truth is muslims will be victorious

52) - This Ghazwa(exact word of Ghazwa is used as in Ghazwa e Hind Hadith e Mubarka) will be like a doomed dark cave of six months and at that time people will die everywhere with or without any reason(this tenure tells of the length of struggle, although when the time comes it will be recovered overnight like stated in previous foretelling)

53) - Kabul-ites will come out in the open to kill infidels-infidels will try to ward them off by deception and delay

54) - Ghaziyan e Sarhad will drum the ground and make it shiver with their feet, they will come arunning to achieve their goal(Ghaziyan e Sarhad either refers to Pak army or the people of North Western Frontier Post, Allah knows best)

55) - All the people, ordinary folk and elite folk will unite but in this hundreds of types of woes will multiply(because of untrained fighters more casualty, probably)

56) - This will happen after Eid ul Adha and before Eid ul Fitr's prayer, lost areas will be recovered(this also adds to the casualty factor)

57) - Attock river will flow infidel blood thrice at a time (it points that there will be three attempts which will be countered on Attock River and every attempt will result in Kuffaars' bloodshed)

58) - People who consider religion and faith bad will be wiped out, Hindustan in all will be free of hindu regime(it clearly states the elimination of hindu extremists)

59) - Muslims will rejoice on Allah's grace and bestowing and all Hindustan will be rid of hindu rites (no hindu will last, it probably means)

60) - Punjab, City of Lahore, state of Kashmir, Ganges and Jamuna and city of Bijnor will be dominantly recovered

61) - The king of West will acquire victory by weapons and infidels will be defeated in a manner where they would have least expected (King of West Pakistan)

62) - O my brother, I see this King ruling for forty years, Islam will be dominant in Hindustan for these forty years, after this Dajjal will appear from Isfahan

63) - Listen carefully to what I am saying, to eradicate this anarchy of Dajjal, Isaa AS and Mehdi of The Last Times will appear (it means that King of West Pakistan is not destined to fight Dajjal, for Dajjal Allah SWT has appointed Isaa AS and Mehdi AS, and it also means that you should not fall back in despair when Dajjal appears and your King is gone because after the King you should look for Mehdi and Isaa AS to follow)

This is as far as I will go.

This foretelling poetic stance has eradicated all my worries about Pakistan. It has broaden my perspective even more ... now I also like to think confidently about Afghanistan, Iran and China. It is exactly the time when we are the aim of interntionally gathered anti-Islam conspiracies, on every event and statement our hearts leap and come in our throats, we are threatened geologically, religiously, socially, mentally, physically, emotionally. In short, there is no opening which is neglected by our enemies who have joined forces. No wound of ours is left unsalted. By God, it almost kills me to think of those innocent men and women and children and kids in their mothers' laps who were attending a wedding in Afghanistan and were bombed by Americans. The day the news of 15 American army marines' death reached America, Obama ordered to lower the American flag for three days back home. They were soldiers, they were destined to die, they exposed themselves to death at maximum ... what of those 70+ women and children and men, old and young who had nothing to do with this fake war ... nobody gave a shit about them. Allah forgive our sins, our negligence to His call, our indifference to our own flesh and bone. The least we can do is to prepare ourselves mentally so that we are not caught off-guard or at least not miss the chance of this blessing, if given.

I
[/FONT] would also like to quote Hadrat Abu Huraira RA who said that if given chance I would sell everything I own and join Ghazwa Hind. It means Rasool SAAW's sahaba wanted to join this Ghazwa with their wealth and persons, can you imagine the reward Allah SWT would have sanctified for this Ghazwa ? And can we knowingly turn our backs to it ?

A Majbooristani

M

Murshad Jee

Interesting..............................hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gazoo Bhai,
have you any other source or link for this article?

After reading all of this only one picture came into my head, and that person is............a roaring lion............ Zaid Hamid. Who always talk about Gazwa-e-Hind.

gazoomartian

Interesting..............................hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gazoo Bhai,
have you any other source or link for this article?

After reading all of this only one picture came into my head, and that person is............a roaring lion............ Zaid Hamid. Who always talk about Gazwa-e-Hind.

the ghuzwa-e-hind is a prophecy by aqa (s.a..w). ZH has acquired a copy of the actual nazam by the Wali in Persian.

sorry bro, this is the only link I have that i came across unintentionally. tp://pakstop.com/pmforums/f84/naim...ali-ra-103473/

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative for Pakistan

Pakistan Paindabad

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
ZH is no longer exist.He is history.Stop wasting your time after this and get back to work.Pakistan is 100 years behind rest of the world and really work very hard to get back to civilization.Good luck

gazoomartian

ZH is no longer exist.He is history.Stop wasting your time after this and get back to work.Pakistan is 100 years behind rest of the world and really work very hard to get back to civilization.Good luck

I am glad you came back. I had forgotten your id. Now i can out you in my iggy bin. Off you go to my bin, rest easy and drink cowpee cola

:24:

M

Murshad Jee

look who is talking...........................................huhhhhhhhh

in fact................you the hindu's are living and doing the same as 1000 (THOUSAND) years old........................can't even use the word "civilisation" for you's............

have a look at this clip what your families are doing..................................Dirty *******

karachiwala

It is ZH who has brought this NAZAM to light. No one has ever heard of it before. ZH is really achieving his goal as this what he wants people to say that he is the alternative. I would like to repeat PAKISTAN is a gift of ALLAH SWT and ALLAH SWT does not need a comrade of kazzab to protect it!

M

Murshad Jee

It is ZH who has brought this NAZAM to light. No one has ever heard of it before. ZH is really achieving his goal as this what he wants people to say that he is the alternative. I would like to repeat PAKISTAN is a gift of ALLAH SWT and ALLAH SWT does not need a comrade of kazzab to protect it!

Dear Karachiwala

Did you notice that till date,

Zaid Hamid never called Yousaf a Kazzab and look all the Sunni Ulama-e-Kiraam giving him respect and calling him into their seminars and giving him the respect and honour he is actually entitled. Where is all Zaid Hamid exposers and Molana Toofani and company now.....................instead of a little group over the internet only, exposing and opposing him and you are one of them....................why?

And the main point is, why don't any of Molana Toofani and company Mulla, go to the court in Pakistan against him and stop him preaching and spreading dis-information by judiciary which is independent in Pakistan.

There is lot of video proofs over the internet, where Zaid Hamid said that Yousaf was falsely accused by few Deobandi/Wahabi agents and sentenced by court in Lahore and later killed in the prison by another prisoner...............................If someone has courage...............he/she can bring these proofs to the court and made him get arrested straight away for blaming the court..........BUT...........for this you or any of his opposer need COURAGE which no one has to face him, but opposing him ONLY over the internet.............Shame on you and your Mullas.

K

khan125

Well brother don't make ZH a sectarian case its he who is trying to give it a sectarian colour.
secondly non muslims are also invited in seminars ,may be they are not aware of his relation with yousaf kazab who was rejected by all muslim maslak ulemas.
shah ahmad noorani,adul sttar khan niazi,Dr, Ghulam sarwar qadri,Shaheed sarfraz naeemi sahab were all against yousaf kazzab.

gazoomartian

Dear Karachiwala

Zaid Hamid never called Yousaf a Kazzab and look all the Sunni Ulama-e-Kiraam giving him respect and calling him into their seminars and giving him the respect and honour he is actually entitled. Where is all Zaid Hamid exposers and Molana Toofani and company now.....................instead of a little group over the internet only, exposing and opposing him and you are one of them....................why?

And the main point is, why don't any of Molana Toofani and company Mulla, go to the court in Pakistan against him and stop him preaching and spreading dis-information by judiciary which is independent in Pakistan.

There is lot of video proofs over the internet, where Zaid Hamid said that Yousaf was falsely accused by few Deobandi/Wahabi agents and sentenced by court in Lahore and later killed in the prison by another prisoner...............................If someone has courage...............he/she can bring these proofs to the court and made him get arrested straight away for blaming the court..........BUT...........for this you or any of his opposer need COURAGE which no one has to face him, but opposing him ONLY over the internet.............Shame on you and your Mullas.

Well said. they have their agenda behind disgracing ZH and we all know what that is. As per takmeel: Issue is the takmeel-e-pakistan not ZH. They, some sold out maulvis do not want pakistan to prosper

gazoomartian

Well brother don't make ZH a sectarian case its he who is trying to give it a sectarian colour.
secondly non muslims are also invited in seminars ,may be they are not aware of his relation with yousaf kazab who was rejected by all muslim maslak ulemas.
shah ahmad noorani,adul sttar khan niazi,Dr, Ghulam sarwar qadri,Shaheed sarfraz naeemi sahab were all against yousaf kazzab.

The non Muslims attend seminars knowingly that Yousuf Ali was falsely convicted and then murdered by some maulvis to hide their own crimes. the non-Muslims know our maulvis all to well

M

Murshad Jee

Dear Khan Jee,

Could you please mention any non-Muslim in this Ulama-e-Mashaikh Conference and what is a kazzab (according to you) doing in this Ulama's conference?

K

khan125

Dear Khan Jee,

Could you please mention any non-Muslim in this Ulama-e-Mashaikh Conference and what is a kazzab (according to you) doing in this Ulama's conference?

what do you say about this

why you are defending him any reason?????
Do you think that yousaf was not kazab?????
or Zaid hamid had no relation with yousaf kazab?????

These are just two videos and they are not deobandi or wahabi scholars just check the links below to see what are their beliefs and who they are.

http://jrtrust.org/index.htm
http://owaisiah.com/

I stated earlier that one reason may be that they are not aware that this ZH is the follower of yousaf kazzab bcs many people in pakistan do not know about it as everything against him has been published on internet and facebook.people have only heard onesided views and i assure you that yousaf ali was a kazab and zahid hamid is his sahabi...........and i am telling you this on the bases of research, i am following this issue for more than 6-7 months........i was impressed by this person bcs he praised allama Iqbal and Awlia ,but know i am 100% clear that he is a follower of kazab.

we should look at this matter irrespective of maslaki differences bcs thats where he tries to hide himself ,everything is available just because wahabies and deobandies are prominently accusing him does not make him clean we should think above that.

also check this page if you really want to know why i said so
http://zaidhamidexposition.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
thanks for posting the main article, but the interpretation is different in many ways. i read thiss somewhere 2 years ago, but the interpretation was very different, i guess any one could interpret it as they want. one clear difference is the fact that, only ppl in pakistan who are even remotely linked to turkish ppl are the pathans. and these scripts in the article were used to show that really the paklstani army is fighting a lost cause, these men with their iman cannot be beaten by those who fight for christians, who drink and engage in extra marital sex. it is true though that our army openly does all this.

i'll look for it again. as i ve said interpretation is something of a word play.

speaking of prophecies, has anyone read the book protocols of the elders of zion????????

gazoomartian

thanks for posting the main article, but the interpretation is different in many ways. i read thiss somewhere 2 years ago, but the interpretation was very different, i guess any one could interpret it as they want. one clear difference is the fact that, only ppl in pakistan who are even remotely linked to turkish ppl are the pathans. and these scripts in the article were used to show that really the paklstani army is fighting a lost cause, these men with their iman cannot be beaten by those who fight for christians, who drink and engage in extra marital sex. it is true though that our army openly does all this.

i'll look for it again. as i ve said interpretation is something of a word play.

speaking of prophecies, has anyone read the book protocols of the elders of zion????????

Not me. WHo is it written by?

karachiwala

Dear Karachiwala

My brother you and gazoomartin are really very emotional people. Have you never seen kazzab's english laguage certificate that he got from some saint proclaiming to be a khalifa?? If you believe that then you are big time simpletons. Now that I know that you are one of the people who think yousuf kazzab was a legite, then I am sorry I find you to be an abator of kazzab. This is very big specially from you as your love for the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalm should refrain you from going near any one with the slightest chance of that person being a kazzab or his partner. Yusuf was kazzab and will remain one for remaining history. What I find interesting is that one one side he has has press releases saying he had nothing to do with kazzab and on the other him defending the kazzab on video. The whole world knows he was abu bakr of kazzab. Even his father has abandoned him. Your call brother is ZH a two timer or your love of The Holy Prophet has diminished a little. Please look at gazoo's thread titles "
Zaid Hamid Press Release on Khatam-e-Nabuwat and our Ideology - Clarification

**** Press Release on Khatam-e-Nabuwat and our Ideology ****

Sunday, 02 May 2010 11:04 Administration

and you will see ZH is claiming he had nothing to do with kazzab. IF that is true why defend him?? Did you ever fully read http://zaidhamidexposition.org/???

K

khan125

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative for Pakistan

Pakistan Paindabad

I think he is clearly a gumrah shakhs................gunahgaro se bhaag kr gumrahoo ki aghosh me jana bevakoofi he.............hm aankhain band kr lain to haqeeqat badal nhi jatee.............behtar he k tehqeeq ki jaie bjaiey jazbati batoon k...........

K

khan125

My brother you and gazoomartin are really very emotional people. Have you never seen kazzab's english laguage certificate that he got from some saint proclaiming to be a khalifa?? If you believe that then you are big time simpletons. Now that I know that you are one of the people who think yousuf kazzab was a legite, then I am sorry I find you to be an abator of kazzab. This is very big specially from you as your love for the Holy Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalm should refrain you from going near any one with the slightest chance of that person being a kazzab or his partner. Yusuf was kazzab and will remain one for remaining history. What I find interesting is that one one side he has has press releases saying he had nothing to do with kazzab and on the other him defending the kazzab on video. The whole world knows he was abu bakr of kazzab. Even his father has abandoned him. Your call brother is ZH a two timer or your love of The Holy Prophet has diminished a little. Please look at gazoo's thread titles "
Zaid Hamid Press Release on Khatam-e-Nabuwat and our Ideology - Clarification

**** Press Release on Khatam-e-Nabuwat and our Ideology ****

Sunday, 02 May 2010 11:04 Administration

and you will see ZH is claiming he had nothing to do with kazzab. IF that is true why defend him?? Did you ever fully read http://zaidhamidexposition.org/???

yes i would agree with you on this issue proofs are too much and if we still do not accept it then ,hm b kabootr ki tarha bili ko daikh kr aankhain band kr rahey hain.............itney wazih saboot honey k bavajood koi na maney ore aankhain bnd kr le to vo apney aap ko hi dhoka de raha he..............verna abb koi baat dhaki chupi nai rahee.