NAB submits Hamza Shahbaz's assets' detail in LHC

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Koi faida nai, Lohar High Court is Lohar High Court. When and if possible law should enacted that NAB should only be answerable to Supreme Court

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Koi faida nai, Lohar High Court is Lohar High Court. When and if possible law should enacted that NAB should only be answerable to Supreme Court
Why NAB is not challenging decisions of LHC in SC? Similarly, why Punjab govt ( read Buzdar) is not challenging bad decision of LHC in which it restored 34 corrupt DSPs who were suspended by IG about a month ago?
Naming it Lohar Hight Court wouldn’t make any difference to LHC?

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why NAB is not challenging decisions of LHC in SC? Similarly, why Punjab govt ( read Buzdar) is not challenging bad decision of LHC in which it restored 34 corrupt DSPs who were suspended by IG about a month ago?
Naming it Lohar Hight Court wouldn’t make any difference to LHC?
Maybe they have something different up their sleeve, they know it would be useless to challenge these in LHC because it would just get bogged down in delays and SC court will just direct them back to LHC saying go through the appeal process there first before approaching the SC which is accurate legal way to do things.

Its becoming apparent to everyone that these noora high courts are a big hurdle in the accountability process and even development of the country. Maybe thats why there is now talks of presidential system floating around.

Hopefully soon there will be something where these criminals are not afforded protection under these noora courts.

Hussain1967

Maybe they have something different up their sleeve, they know it would be useless to challenge these in LHC because it would just get bogged down in delays and SC court will just direct them back to LHC saying go through the appeal process there first before approaching the SC which is accurate legal way to do things.

Its becoming apparent to everyone that these noora high courts are a big hurdle in the accountability process and even development of the country. Maybe thats why there is now talks of presidential system floating around.

Hopefully soon there will be something where these criminals are not afforded protection under these noora courts.
Appealing in the same Court is not a legal requirement as far as High Courts are concerned. Reason is that there is always a higher forum ( SC in this case) available. However, in case of SC’s decision, there is no option but to appeal in the same court.

The reason why NAB is not appealing in the matters related to Shehbaz and his family is that someone else ( most probably our security establishment) is directing NAB to go soft on Shehbaz and his family. It is not a secret anymore that Shehbaz has always maintained good relations with GHQ. Our security establishment always keeps a standby player in case the main player doesn’t perform as per their wishes.

The reason why Punjab govt didn’t appeal against the restoration of 34 corrupt DSPs is that Pervez Elahi doesn’t want these DSPs to be suspended or removed. Chaudharies whole politics revolve around ‘Thana Katchehry’.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Appealing in the same Court is not a legal requirement as far as High Courts are concerned. Reason is that there is always a higher forum ( SC in this case) available. However, in case of SC’s decision, there is no option but to appeal in the same court.

The reason why NAB is not appealing in the matters related to Shehbaz and his family is that someone else ( most probably our security establishment) is directing NAB to go soft on Shehbaz and his family. It is not a secret anymore that Shehbaz has always maintained good relations with GHQ. Our security establishment always keeps a standby player in case the main player doesn’t perform as per their wishes.

The reason why Punjab govt didn’t appeal against the restoration of 34 corrupt DSPs is that Pervez Elahi doesn’t want these DSPs to be suspended or removed. Chaudharies whole politics revolve around ‘Thana Katchehry’.
And the Supreme Court directs it back to the High court to first exhaust the appeals process in the high court. Just like ganjus after IHC denied his appeal for bail only then it went to the Supreme Court. AFAIK you cannot skip the high court appeals process and go directly to the Supreme Court.

As for all this Establishment thing. I don't believe in this mumbo jumbo this use to happen in the past not anymore. This angle is just kept alive by pseudo journalists and sore opposition members just to have some talking points.

Iconoclast

I have a question, can't they move SC on this? Can't they move his case to Islamabad as well?

Ps... nevermind, I scrolled down and read the rest of replies. I smell something fishy and I pray to Allah I'm wrong.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have a question, can't they move SC on this? Can't they move his case to Islamabad as well?

Ps... nevermind, I scrolled down and read the rest of replies. I smell something fishy and I pray to Allah I'm wrong.
Only thing fishy is Justice Shazad and cronies of Lohar High Court and Justice Athar min Khota & Co of Islamacad high court. Although IHC has been slightly reeled in by the bashing it was given by the Supreme Court.

You remove these noora cronies from the courts everything will be back to normal

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
heera mandi mai koi bhi saboot jmma kraa do gushti zaday aur gusti zadion twaif naslon naay relief to mujrimo aur corrupt logon ko dana hai kyonkeh woh inn gushti zadon ishtam froshon ki m.... ke khassm hain