NAB decides to seal assets of Shahbaz Sharif and his family

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
NAB after him, cant see much happenning still SS has survived so much.

The court verdict of NS based on iqama was a crap jidgement as well look what happened there we cud be going to a re trail.

If the judge had sentenced on merit he cud have been locked up indefinetely without all the political and media circus that is going on.
The system is itself is comprimised with corruption.

Salazar67

Times have changed Pakistan.. After 30th end game begins..

The little brown Donkey face Dakoo and his Gay son and Jahil Dakoo and his prostitute daughter will be history.

Judgement day approaches the tribe of Lucifer of PUNJAB and SINDH.

Imagine.. Sitting in Masjid E Nabwi and getting bribed by the degenerate Bubloo retarded looking son of DAKOO Shareef..

Punishment chopping of neck minimum.

Asadullahehsan

Councller (250+ posts)
The prime minister of Pakistan Imran Khan should have understood by now very clearly that he cannot get this looted money back at least by these courts.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK must understand its Pakistan, corruption is circulsting like blood in it and he has to take extreme measures to get rid of it, and he has to interfere to get the justice done otherwise these khanzeers will never return money or get punished.

peaceandjustice

Once again Lohar court will reject NABs request to seize his asses oops I meant assets
سپریم کورٹ کو فورا سوموٹو نوٹس لینا چاہیے ھے کیونکہ یہ عوامی مفادات کا کیس ھے اس میں عوام کی دولت کھائی گئی ھے

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Times have changed Pakistan.. After 30th end game begins..

The little brown Donkey face Dakoo and his Gay son and Jahil Dakoo and his prostitute daughter will be history.

Judgement day approaches the tribe of Lucifer of PUNJAB and SINDH.

Imagine.. Sitting in Masjid E Nabwi and getting bribed by the degenerate Bubloo retarded looking son of DAKOO Shareef..

Punishment chopping of neck minimum.
What is special about 30th? I am not as optimistic as you. I don't think anything is going to change and no looted money will be coming back and no justice will be served. I hear even current CJP used to be Noora lawyer back in the day. Our kids and our kids kids will be ghulaams of these khanzeers kids and their kids. It's time for IK to put up or shut up against these criminals. Live up to the I in PTI or go home.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once again Lohar court will reject NABs request to seize his asses oops I meant assets
NAB will present a weak case to begin with. The way the mafia works, don't forget the NAB chairman video scandal. That could just have been a teaser by the Mafia to send a message not to mess with them. A trailer of things to come and who knows what other dirt they have on these bureaucrats and judges. Anything is possible in this ghaleez system.

Salazar67

What is special about 30th? I am not as optimistic as you. I don't think anything is going to change and no looted money will be coming back and no justice will be served. I hear even current CJP used to be Noora lawyer back in the day. Our kids and our kids kids will be ghulaams of these khanzeers kids and their kids. It's time for IK to put up or shut up against these criminals. Live up to the I in PTI or go home.
Pessimism is unhealthy.. Conclusion after 30th.