D_0Q9TeWwAAKAvn

D_0RZ7DXkAEnFRi

D_0RZ7GXUAAl2vt

D_0RZ7FX4AYJvPQ

https://twitter.com/x/status/1152095512264433669

Last edited by a moderator:

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No wonder about the outcome of this hearing...She has already been sentenced 7 years in this case...2 bari to nahin chodna tha iss ko aik hee case main...

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who is the judge? Does he have a video? Drinking wine with prostitute of Heera Mundee?

Nop..That's not the case..Either NAB prosecuter already knew the appeal will rejected or he is Duffer.. According to Accountability laws..This appeal straight away rejected by any court..
So now can Pmln will happy with the all previous and up coming verdicts from accountability courts...??I don't think Thiers crying will stop..It's seems Geo got very heavy amounts from some anti.. Pakistan forces..

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well i can bet u anything pti wants maryam out of jail. If she goes to jail how pmln will b divided between chacha n bhateeji? Lol
She is burying shareef family politics we need her out n talking, in jail she will b quiet

My points is also same..As long as Mayrum is free....Pmln will easily broken..Thiers are many Pmln..Leaders..MNAs..PMPs..who don't like Maryrum way of politics.Mayrum can't understand grounds realities.thats..with out power..money.. Pmln can't gether peoples for agitation..