NA-61 Rawalpindi: Who will win the next general elections from this constituency PTI or PMLN - Watch Public opinion

v r imran k

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am pro pti and like Habib Akram as an anchor but i have witness that his programs have been become way too pro pti these days.Talk about a total u-turn.I wonder, If he is getting a lifafa from JKT.

you never ever a pro pti you always a patwari i belong from rawalpindi this constituency NA 60 61 i know after these days pti have wave in city areas north punjab pti 70% chance to win NA 60 61 62 only one seat have tough competition NA 60 sheikh rashid vs hanif abbasi

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really.I am pti supporter but i am no cultist.I won't shy away from calling a spade a spade.I am watching Habib Akram tv shows for a long time now.It's not hard to notice the difference from past.

I know people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. They are fully supporting PTI and have come from supporting PPP or PMLN previously. Habib Akram can only report the ground reality. By faking the survey results it will not influence the final election result in any way. In fact it will only make his survey look foolish if the election outcomes are totally different.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
you never ever a pro pti you always a patwari i belong from rawalpindi this constituency NA 60 61 i know after these days pti have wave in city areas north punjab pti 70% chance to win NA 60 61 62 only one seat have tough competition NA 60 sheikh rashid vs hanif abbasi
he will also lose inshAllah...
sheikh will defeat him.....
pindi boys r pindi boys not like other Punjabi thuggas...

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
NA 60 would be very difficult.It was Imran Khan's former constituency.I remember watching a talk show some time ago and people there absolutely hated Imran khan and PTI.The reason for that was he didn't even once visited the constituency.And, They praised Hanif Abassi for doing their work even after losing.
yes lets see what happens....

v r imran k

NA 60 would be very difficult.It was Imran Khan's former constituency.I remember watching a talk show some time ago and people there absolutely hated Imran khan and PTI.The reason for that was he didn't even once visited the constituency.And, They praised Hanif Abassi for doing their work even after losing.

past is past every moment people change the stance now pti have wave........ momentum slowly gradually build in favor of pti this is the main thing

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
No mate it is not like that......... Actually H Akram has visited the whole KP, rather ever district of KP and got astonished with the work of PTI led govt. Had also met people over there who were also convinced that's why HA had also changed his mind.

He used to praise the Police, fixing Potwari system, improvement in health system, Local bodies system etc of KP since 2014. I don't think he is kinda of person who accepts Lifafas from people.

And even NA 61 people also convinced due from the performance of KP.

I am pro pti and like Habib Akram as an anchor but i have witness that his programs have been become way too pro pti these days.Talk about a total u-turn.I wonder, If he is getting a lifafa from JKT.

PIND-WALA

Not really.I am pti supporter but i am no cultist.I won't shy away from calling a spade a spade.I am watching Habib Akram tv shows for a long time now.It's not hard to notice the difference from past.
You are probably referring to his days as co host against Haroon Rasheed. That was the format of the program in which he was designed to take the position against the Haroon Rasheed. That's why perhaps......

kakamuna420

all molanas in the video support Imran khan and smiling. They they will marry 70 times till they reach Imran's age