My Speech in PTI Jalsa in Jagra Peshawar...Please rate the speech..

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
you have good style, you have good voice

1. but as a suggestion if you slow down a bit because speedy speech looks more like as in a student function. so you have to transform yourself from student speaker to political speaker

2. rather than touching things like religious party person (gairat etc) kindly focus more on the problems of a common man, education, health care, justice, corruption etc. start from the common problem and at the end you can touch points of eman and gairat that will be a better composition i think

but i must say you have good voice, i liked your passion and it was a good short speech just prepare yoruself for the long ones as and more like a political leader.

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Need to be like bit slow and focused seems like you are not thinking before what you speaking and looks you reading your speech from paper, don't be disappointed it will help you to improve, be like Imran Khan as he think and take some time before say something it shows credibility and let you control on your emotions and make you focused on your issue, but anyhow you have Mashallah good voice and passion behind and can improve a lot see how Our Prophet used to speak ..... Good luck just my opinion please take it positively.

shah3145

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=20507]hroonj2k3[/MENTION] i do respect your opinion. you are absolutely right but because of very limited time I had to rush through and cut some parts as well. I will get involved again in PTI jalsa soon IA with more time... You know its hard to get time in such occasions specially when more then 10 speakers are waiting their turns...