My sister passed away due to Corona in Pakistan

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are you serious right now? Majority of our population is in denial about Corona. All lockdown videos and coverage of the normal man in Pakistani markets are a proof of that. Please look around and see how majority of the people didn't give a shit about Corona on eid and went about meeting friends and family as if there was nothing wrong with it.

Conspiracy loving idiots and the folks who absolutely ignore this pandemic will push these cases exponentially.

If you want to see an idiot and dumb ass then look in the mirror you clown. Once again corona is there but not as deadly as we are being told. Now that people in Pak are ignorant does not suggest the absence or presence of corona. It is the nature of Pak people that we don't pay heed to any warnings. People like you are just slaves of the mainstream media, go and kiss the BBC and CNN's ass, good boy! Intelligent debate is not for media slaves or sheep like you who are told what to believe or what is right or wrong. You don't have the brains to question things yourself or find answers. Has it ever occurred to you that reporters standing in front of camera's could be lying?

Last edited:

Imranpak

This video is to educate those who believe in the mainstream media. These people better wake up but I doubt it coz they are all brainwashed. Watch all of it, many more can be provided only that such people will never believe in what is the truth about corona!

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
My younger sister 42 passed away in the last week of Ramadan, due to Corona, in Pakistan. She showed full symptoms, high fever, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue. Gradually, in about 15 - 20 days her lungs got affected so much that she had a cardiac arrest due to lungs failure. In her last 2 - 3 days she was almost not able to breathe even with oxygen.

So my dear fellows in Pakistan, who think Corona is a conspiracy, please wake up and use precautions.

Please pray for my deceased sister's maghfirat. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her a place in Jannat Al Firdous and May Allay save all from this pandemic.
May Allah bless her soul.
I would like to know what sort of treatment was offered to her. Did she try any herbs such as taking garlic, ginger etc. Also did she take Sanna Makki tea? i want to know how much these helped or not?
thanks.

brohiniaz

اللہ تعالیٰ مرحومہ کو جنت الفردوس میں اعلیٰ مقام عطا فرمائے اور آپ کو اور آپ کے تمام اہلِ خانہ کو صبرِ جمیل عطا فرمائے۔آمین ثم آمین۔ انالَلہ و انا الیہ راجعون۔

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
إِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَاِنَّآ اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْنَ .. اللہ تعالی آپ کی بہن کو اپنی جوار رحمت میں جگہ اور آپ کو صبر جمیل عطا فرمائے۔

AoA!
I hope are enjoying the best of health and spirits.
Please let me know as to why my thread posting has been banned on the forum since long.