My sister passed away due to Corona in Pakistan

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nearly every week I see someone in my facebook newsfeed that one of my friends or their family member has passed away due to covid19. Some of my deals are on hold because people are on ventilators since weeks.

People who are suffering are real. Criticism is valid as long as its based on fact and science. Most of these people who create conspiracy theories have zero understanding of the science behind how viruses and pandemics work. They tell people its okay to go outside having no empathy for people who are suffering and that is not okay.

Once again try to understand what I am saying. Every death now is being blamed on corona which is not true. Doctors are being pressurised in to saying the patient died of corona when it was a heart attack or something. This is not to suggest that corona is fake rather it is not as scary as people think. It is wise to be cautious yet at the same time one gets the impression that certain forces want the shut down to last forever. Many reports saying hospitals are full of patents, when people go there they don't see any patients. Just coz someone questions the official verdict or mainstream news channels does not make it a conspiracy theory. BBC and CNN etc are government owned.

tarzanfaridi

Minister (2k+ posts)
اللہ پاک سےدعا ہے آپ کی بہن کوجنت میں جگہ ملے اور آپ کوصبراورحوصلہ عطا کرے

amjad10

Citizen
Allah Kareem behan ki maghfarat farmain aur Un ki qabar ko jannat k baghon main se ak bagh banain. Ameen

My younger sister 42 passed away in the last week of Ramadan, due to Corona, in Pakistan. She showed full symptoms, high fever, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue. Gradually, in about 15 - 20 days her lungs got affected so much that she had a cardiac arrest due to lungs failure. In her last 2 - 3 days she was almost not able to breathe even with oxygen.

So my dear fellows in Pakistan, who think Corona is a conspiracy, please wake up and use precautions.

Please pray for my deceased sister's maghfirat. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her a place in Jannat Al Firdous and May Allay save all from this pandemic.

Vitamin_C

Where are you getting that information. It conflicts with what scientist and health officials are saying. According them covid19 deaths are being understated, so the actual covid19 death toll is higher thab whats being reported.

Once again try to understand what I am saying. Every death now is being blamed on corona which is not true. Doctors are being pressurised in to saying the patient died of corona when it was a heart attack or something. This is not to suggest that corona is fake rather it is not as scary as people think. It is wise to be cautious yet at the same time one gets the impression that certain forces want the shut down to last forever. Many reports saying hospitals are full of patents, when people go there they don't see any patients. Just coz someone questions the official verdict or mainstream news channels does not make it a conspiracy theory. BBC and CNN etc are government owned.

Imranpak

Where are you getting that information. It conflicts with what scientist and health officials are saying. According them covid19 deaths are being understated, so the actual covid19 death toll is higher thab whats being reported.

From independent news sources. You just need to know where to look. Many health officials are sold out to governments.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
May Allah give your sister the place among Shuhada. Ameen. I am very sorry to hear it. Seriously. Just one question! Did you give your sister Neem leaves to drink/eat? and that herbal tea made of Sanamaki?

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)
My younger sister 42 passed away in the last week of Ramadan, due to Corona, in Pakistan. She showed full symptoms, high fever, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue. Gradually, in about 15 - 20 days her lungs got affected so much that she had a cardiac arrest due to lungs failure. In her last 2 - 3 days she was almost not able to breathe even with oxygen.

So my dear fellows in Pakistan, who think Corona is a conspiracy, please wake up and use precautions.

Please pray for my deceased sister's maghfirat. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her a place in Jannat Al Firdous and May Allay save all from this pandemic.
I am very sorry for your loss brother. Allah swt aap ko aur aap kay ghar walon ko sabr e jameel ata farmaye aur behen ko jannat ul firdous main intehai aala aur arfa maqaam ata farmaye..ameen..

Nightcrawl

In usa?

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry to hear bout your great loss may Allah grant your sister a place in heaven. No one is denying corona at all. What most critics are saying is not every person dying is a victim of corona as the media suggests. The ratio of corona victims is greatly exaggerated.

Are you serious right now? Majority of our population is in denial about Corona. All lockdown videos and coverage of the normal man in Pakistani markets are a proof of that. Please look around and see how majority of the people didn't give a shit about Corona on eid and went about meeting friends and family as if there was nothing wrong with it.

Conspiracy loving idiots and the folks who absolutely ignore this pandemic will push these cases exponentially.

jani1

اللّٰہ بہنا کی مغفرت فرمائے، اور آپ سب کو صبر۔۔۔آمین۔۔
بے شک۔۔

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Waseem

Staff member
إِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَاِنَّآ اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْنَ .. اللہ تعالی آپ کی بہن کو اپنی جوار رحمت میں جگہ اور آپ کو صبر جمیل عطا فرمائے۔

WatanDost

الله تعالیٰ مرحومہ و مغفورہ کی شہادت کو قبول فرماے اور غریق رحمت کرے
آپ لوگوں کو صبر اور اس صبر پر بہترین اجر عطا فرماے .... آمین