My reply to respectable Akhtar Mengal Sahib. Who is traitor in Pakistan and why?

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Akhtar mengal sahib did a speech in the parliament today and build a narrative of Pakistan's history using his own versions of titles of patriotism and traitors.

Its a very catchy topic now a days for liberals of Pakistan, external forces and the nationalists parties of Pakistan because of their defeat in the recent elections. Most of the nationalists parties of Baluchistan and KPK suffered defeats because of their consistent failures, incompetence and corruption.

This "traitor" words is allegedly being used to attack the security forces and undermine the recent work they have done in the security situations of Pakistan which has improved massively. Pakistan is more secure than few years back and the credit goes to our forces.

So a brief history of "traitors" for Akhtar Sahib. Correct me if I am wrong!

Who declared Quaid-e-Azam traitor ? ---> Mullahs of Pakistan (Jamat-e-Islami) (politicians)
Who declared Fatima Jinnah traitor ? ---> A dictator
Who declared Sheikh Mujibur Rahman traitor? ---> Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (a politician)
Who declared Benazir Bhutto traitor ? ---> Nawaz Sharif (a politician)
Who declared Nawaz Sharif traitor (1990's) ---> Benazir Bhutto (a politician)
Who declared Benazir and Sharif traitors? ----> A dictator
Who declared Nawaz Sharif traitor (2014) ----> Bilwal Bhutto Zardari (a politician) ==> modi ka jo yaar hai in Kashmir Jalsa (first ever slogan by anyone)
Who declared Nawaz Sharif security risk (2016) ----> Imran Khan (a politician)
Who declared Imran Khan a security risk (2019) ---> Ahsan Iqbal (a politician)

So mengal sahib I would humbly request to you to stop implying that the security forces have been behind this title game but politicians have played this ugly game to each others far more than the men in uniform. I know its a trend in liberals and nationalists politicians now to bash Pakistan Army for everything but reality is not like what was said in the parliament. Few will say Akhtar Sahib didn't named anyone but everyone is sure who was he addressing to.

PS. I am staunch support of Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

Dilljaly

Minister (2k+ posts)
Akhtar mengal sahib did a speech in the parliament today and build a narrative of Pakistan's history using his own versions of titles of patriotism and traitors. Its a very catchy topic now a days for liberals of Pakistan, external forces and the nationalists parties of Pakistan because of their defeat in the recent elections. Most of the nationalists parties of Baluchistan and KPK suffered defeats because of their consistent failures, incompetence and corruption. This "traitor" words is allegedly being used to attack the security forces and undermine the recent work they have done in the security situations of Pakistan which has improved massively. Pakistan is more secure than few years back and the credit goes to our forces.

Who declared Quaid-e-Azam traitor ? ---> Mullahs of Pakistan (Jamat-e-Islami) (politicians)
Who declared Sheikh Mujibur Rahman traitor? ---> Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (a politician)
Who declared Nawaz Sharif traitor (2014) ----> Bilwal Bhutto Zardari (a politician) ==> modi ka jo yaar hai in Kashmir Jalsa (first ever slogan by anyone)

So mengal sahib I would humbly request to you to stop implying that the security forces have been behind this title game but politicians have played this ugly game to each others far more than the men in uniform. I know its a trend in liberals and nationalists politicians now to bash Pakistan Army for everything but reality is not like what was said in the parliament. Few will say Akhtar Sahib didn't named anyone but everyone is sure who was he addressing to.

very nice

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
کراچی آپریشن کے دوران بھی یہ ٧١ والا چورن بیچا جا رہا تھا پر نتیجہ آپکے سامنے ہے

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fatima jinnah was called a traitor by army chief.. but it is okneince army chief is beyond criticism.

Akhtar mengal sahib did a speech in the parliament today and build a narrative of Pakistan's history using his own versions of titles of patriotism and traitors.

Its a very catchy topic now a days for liberals of Pakistan, external forces and the nationalists parties of Pakistan because of their defeat in the recent elections. Most of the nationalists parties of Baluchistan and KPK suffered defeats because of their consistent failures, incompetence and corruption.

This "traitor" words is allegedly being used to attack the security forces and undermine the recent work they have done in the security situations of Pakistan which has improved massively. Pakistan is more secure than few years back and the credit goes to our forces.

you are a staunch supporter of PTI and your leader is riding on the dick of army who are practically running the country - which you refereed to as dictators and dictators are always armyman. So practically army is responsible for every stupid logic you have tried to unwind. PTI is not a better rider than JI and soon you will kicked in your asses too

Knownajnabee

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are a staunch supporter of PTI and your leader is riding on the dick of army who are practically running the country - which you refereed to as dictators and dictators are always armyman. So practically army is responsible for every stupid logic you have tried to unwind. PTI is not a better rider than JI and soon you will kicked in your asses too

Admin look at the language of this user