My questions to Engineer M.Ali Mirza on his TLP Video.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have sent Engineer M.A. Mirza sahib an e-mail, text is as follows:

Statement--1, You said that BB's assassination resulted in a lot of violence but PPP was not declared Kaladam?

Sir PTI was not in government at the time and it is highly non-intellectual and biased to try to mix the two eras-Please explain

Statement --2, Minor incidences of aggression by TLP!
Unfortunate that you have totally ignored the mayhem, murder, and non-Islamic way of protesting. Watering down a crime will not result in any education or justice. Such acts actually do not help your cause.

Statement---3, Itnee jaldee aap nay decision leeya! regarding Banning TLP.

Nip the evil in the bud, remember you use it all the time so why not nip this evil of terrorist acts against the public in a timely manner?
You should have shown and expressed sympathy for those who have been murdered by the mobs without calling TLP people as Bachay! Astaghfirullah parhain.

Statement---4, Interior minister writes on his election campaign Mujahid Khatmay nubbuvat and look what he is doing now?

Do you honestly believe that only TLP has the right to claim love for Prophet Mohammad SAWW?
Who gives them the right to force others to say what TLP wants them to say?

Statement--5, Love for prophet SAWW is deeply set in all Muslims, it is a part of our belief.

Why do the Molvis not say that Poora tolo, jhoot na bolo, because this is what our prophet SAWW has said?
TLP is using this issue for political gains and it is clear that there is NO issue with Khatmay Nubbuvat in Pakistan.

You forgot to mention the nefarious role of Molana Fazlu-r-Rehman and Nawaz Sharif when they tried to abolish the Khatmay-Nubbuvat clause in political electoral forms.
I am genuinely surprised and confused about this obvious omission in your discussion. Was this by choice or memory lapse? or carelessness on your part. People think, thanks to you too.

The government did not break the promise, it was TLP who broke their promise first.
What is the intellectual and religious training of Saad Rizvi? He is the son of Khadim Rizvi and you should have called this MAUROOSIAT and condemned it.
Instead of trying to highlight and forcefully condemn the twisted beliefs of this extremist group called TLP you have unfortunately given them some justifications to carry out aggressive acts.

My responsibility is to ask, and I will In sha Allah.
Please respond without emotions. And sending me a video is not the answer as your team members do without addressing the questions.

Jazak Allah

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Statement--1, You said that BB's assassination resulted in a lot of violence but PPP was not declared Kaladam?

Sir PTI was not in government at the time and it is highly non-intellectual and biased to try to mix the two eras-Please explain

Unfortunate that you have totally ignored the mayhem, murder, and non-Islamic way of protesting. Watering down a crime will not result in any education or justice. Such acts actually do not help your cause.

Nip the evil in the bud, remember you use it all the time so why not nip this evil of terrorist acts against the public in a timely manner?
You should have shown and expressed sympathy for those who have been murdered by the mobs without calling TLP people as Bachay! Astaghfirullah parhain.

Statement---4, Interior minister writes on his election campaign Mujahid Khatmay nubbuvat and look what he is doing now?

Do you honestly believe that only TLP has the right to claim love for Prophet Mohammad SAWW?

Statement--5, Love for prophet SAWW is deeply set in all Muslims, it is a part of our belief.

Why do the Molvis not say that Poora tolo, jhoot na bolo, because this is what our prophet SAWW has said?
TLP is using this issue for political gains and it is clear that there is NO issue with Khatmay Nubbuvat in Pakistan.

You forgot to mention the nefarious role of Molana Fazlu-r-Rehman and Nawaz Sharif when they tried to abolish the Khatmay-Nubbuvat clause in political electoral forms.
I am genuinely surprised and confused about this obvious omission in your discussion. Was this by choice or memory lapse? or carelessness on your part. People think, thanks to you too.

The government did not break the promise, it was TLP who broke their promise first.
What is the intellectual and religious training of Saad Rizvi? He is the son of Khadim Rizvi and you should have called this MAUROOSIAT and condemned it.
Instead of trying to highlight and forcefully condemn the twisted beliefs of this extremist group called TLP you have unfortunately given them some justifications to carry out aggressive acts.

Please respond without emotions. And sending me a video is not the answer as your team members do without addressing the questions.

Jazak Allah

Get ready for beheading my friend!

Pakistani1947

Jazak Allah
I think , politics is not Engineer’s speciality. He should refrain from Issuing political statements.

peaceandjustice

Jazak Allah
انجینئر مرزا نے ہر موقعے پر سیاسی شیطانی قوتوں کو سپورٹ کیا ھے یہ سیاست کا ایک بہت بڑا سیاسی خبیث انسان ھے جو کہ دین کی آڑ میں چادر پہن کر اپنی خواہشات کے زریعے لوگوں کو دھوکا دیتا ھے
اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا نے 2018 کے الیکشنز کو دھاندلی شدہ الیکشن کہا تھا بغیر کسی ثبوت کے اور مولانا فضل الرحمان کے دھرنے کو حلال اور عمران خان کے دھرنے کو تمام ثبوتوں کے باوجود حرام کہا تھا یہ انجینئر مولوی مرزا بات دس مرتبہ گھما پھرا کر تا ھے عام عوام اس کی بات سمجھ نہیں سکتے کہ اسکے اندر ایک بہت بڑی سیاسی حسد ھے اور اس کے چیلے اس سے سوال نہیں پوچھتے کہ یہ تو سیاسی منافقت کیوں کرتا ھے کیا قیامت کے روز تو جواب نہیں دے گا
اس مرزا انجینئر مولوی نے مولانا طارق جمیل صاحب کے میڈیا کو جھوٹا بولنے کی مذمت کی تھی اور جیؤ نیوز کے اینکر حامد میر کے ساتھ کھڑا تھا اور کئی بار یہ جیؤ کے اینکرز کی تعریف کر چکا ھے
اس نے نواز شریف کو عدالتوں کی سزا کے باوجود کبھی مجرم نہیں کہا ھے اور نواز شریف کے لندن جانے کا زمہ دار بھی پی ٹی آئی کی گورنمنٹ کو ٹہرایا تھا جب کہ ساری قوم جانتی ھے عدالتوں نے حکومت سے نواز شریف کی جان کی گارنٹی مانگی اور پھر 50 روپے کے اسٹامپ پیپر پر ضمانت دے دی جبکہ حکومت نے 7 ارب روپے کی ضمانت مانگی تھی
اور بھی بہت سے واقعات ہیں جس پر اس مولوی انجینئر مرزا نے کھل کر اپنے سیاسی نظریات کے لوگوں حمایت کی ھے یہ انجینئر مولوی مرزا شہرت کا بھوکا اور حاسد انسان ھے
مذہب کے نام کو استعمال کر کر کے دوسرے مولویوں کی غلطیاں نکال نکال کر اس نے یو ٹیوب چینل پر اپنے سبسکریپشن بڑھائی اور اب اپنی سیاسی خواہشات کے زریعے لوگوں کو گمراہ کر رہا ھے

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

انجینئر مولوی مرزا کی یہ ویڈیو ھے جس میں اس نے فضل الرحمان کے دھرنے کو جائز قرار دیا تھا اس کے کہنے کا مطلب سمجھنا چاہیے ھے بات کو ہر طرح سے گھما پھرا کر اپنا دفاع کرتا ھے اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے 2018 کے الیکشنز کو دھاندلی شدہ الیکشن کہا تھا یہ ویڈیو اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا کی جیتی جاگتی منافقانہ سوچ ھے اور بعد میں بولتا ھے کہ یہ ویڈیو سیاق وسباق سے ہٹ کر بنائی گئی ھے اس ویڈیو کا جو مطلب ھے عوام کو سمجھ اجائے گی آمید ھے مرزا صاحب کے چیلوں کو بھی سمجھ اجائے گی

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

انجینئر مولوی مرزا کی یہ ویڈیو ھے جس میں اس نے فضل الرحمان کے دھرنے کو جائز قرار دیا تھا اس کے کہنے کا مطلب سمجھنا چاہیے ھے بات کو ہر طرح سے گھما پھرا کر اپنا دفاع کرتا ھے اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے 2018 کے الیکشنز کو دھاندلی شدہ الیکشن کہا تھا یہ ویڈیو اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا کی جیتی جاگتی منافقانہ سوچ ھے اور بعد میں بولتا ھے کہ یہ ویڈیو سیاق وسباق سے ہٹ کر بنائی گئی ھے اس ویڈیو کا جو مطلب ھے عوام کو سمجھ اجائے گی آمید ھے مرزا صاحب کے چیلوں کو بھی سمجھ اجائے گی
کیس طرح یہ مولوی آگ لگاتا ھے اس ویڈیو کو دیکھ کر پاکستان کی عوام اس مولوی انجینئر مرژا کی منافقانہ تجزیہ سن لیں اور اس مولوی کی ایک ایک بات کو سنیں تو اس کی سیاسی خباثت عوام کو سمجھ آجائے گی۔

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
yes he is immature to comment on political issues. he has no understanding whatsoever on this topic but he speaks and it shows his poor mentality. he never called shahbaz shrif corrupt instead he is supporting his favorites with no evidence

peaceandjustice

Jazak Allah
ایک ویڈیو کا ہی کیوں اس کے منافقانہ سیاسی تجزیوں سے درجنوں ویڈیوز بھری پڑی ہیں لیکن یہ سیاسی خبیث انسان ھے دل میں سیاسی جلن بغض حسد سے بھرا پڑا ھے پی ٹی آئی کی گورنمنٹ کے خلاف اس کی ویڈیوز کی ایک سیریز ھے اگر یہاں بیان کرنا شروع کر دی جائیں تو روزانہ کی بنیاد پر ایک سیاسی ویڈیو پوسٹ کی جاسکتی ھے اور اس میں اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا کے کئی احمقانہ تجزیوں کی بھرپور سیاسی تجزیے مل جائیں گے
ان میں سے چند ابھی یاد آئے ہیں
ایک ویڈیو میں جب گورنمنٹ آف پاکستان نے انڈین پائیلٹ ابھی نندن کو گرفتار کر کے خیر سگالی کے جذبہ کے تحت رہا کیا تھا جس پر تمام پاکستانیوں نے خوشی کا اظہار کیا تھا اور انٹرنیشنل لیول پر پاکستان کو بہت پزیرائی ملی تھی وہاں اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا کو بہت تکلیف جلن محسوس ہوئی تھی ویڈیو میں کہتا ھے زیادہ تر پاکستانی عوام اس فیصلے پر خوش نہیں ہیں۔
ایسی طرح کرونا وائرس کے پھیلاؤ سے بچنے کے سلسلے میں حکومت نے جو فیصلہ کیا تھا کہ جو اسٹوڈنٹس چائینہ میں رہ گئے تھے ان کو ملک نہیں لایا جائے گا اور حکومت نے چائینہ حکومت سے مذاکرات کئے تھے کہ ان کی مکمل حفاظت کی جائے گی اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا نے کہا یہ اقدام غلط ھے جو کہ بعد میں حکومت پاکستان کے اقدامات درست ثابت ہوئے
اب اس سیاسی ملاء مرزا انجینئر مولوی کو کیا کیا یاد دلایا جائے لیکن یہ سیاسی فتنہ ٹائم ٹائم سے اپنا سیاسی مؤقف بیان کر کے عوام کو گمراہ کرتا ھے اور اس کے چیلے سامنے بیٹھ کر پلانٹیڈ سوالات کرتے ہیں اور گونگے بہرے بن کر بیٹھے ہوتے ہیں اور اس کو اس سیاسی منافقانہ روایہ سے نہیں روکتے اس سیاسی ملاء مولوی انجینئر مرزا کے بیانات سے ملک میں سیاسی شر پیھل رہا ھے اس سیاسی انجینئر کو بھی کھل کر سیاست میں انا چاھے دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ کر اور اپنے آپ کو نیوٹرل نہ ثابت کرے اپنے اندر کے سیاسی شیطان کو کھل کر عوام کو دیکھائے اس وجہ سے اس انجینئر مولوی مرزا ملاء پر اعتراض بنتا ھے کہ یہ دین کا لبادہ اوڑھ کر کرپٹ ملاؤں کی سیاست اور کرپٹ سیاست دانوں کو سپورٹ کرتا ھے اس کو اس کے چہرے کا سیاسی آئینہ کھول کر دیکھایا جانے اور یہ ہی منافقانہ روایہ اس کا ہر سیاسی ویڈیو میں نظر آتا ھے

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
is ki deen k mozu par brilliant lectures hain jo k bht arse baad itna acha comr\parative study kar k batata ha, jese ahle bayt aur karbala wala lecture kamal ha with all reference he has talked, but on political side he is dumb and duffer

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Question is why you consider a person Engineer or anyone else, authority on everything? Allah has given you mind, eyes and ears use them too. Get the information / opinion of everyone and make your own conclusion.

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
Engineer has no mind and he is also openly says that his fav prog is of Shahzaib Khanzada GEO, now u may think about his political intellect actually. he is poor in this regard. while i must say he has done alot to counter firqa bazi, he is great on that canvas

peaceandjustice

Question is why you consider a person Engineer or anyone else, authority on everything? Allah has given you mind, eyes and ears use them too. Get the information / opinion of everyone and make your own conclusion.
Everyone has the right to voice their opinion ,but no one has the right to spread false information and their personal political agenda and than saying they are neutral. This is not right you give everyone open space in social media and they spread wrong information misguide innocent people without truthful information.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Everyone has the right to voice their opinion ,but no one has the right to spread false information and their personal political agenda and than saying they are neutral. This is not right you give everyone open space in social media and they spread wrong information misguide innocent people without truthful information.
who decides what is false and what is truth?