My Job is now to make sure there is on-going sense of security for the muslim citizens of my country - PM Jacinda Ardern

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)

54520818_3068192719873136_4928701484440223744_n.jpg

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I didn't think anyone is better than Khan right now
She equally up to the mark

People like her should be leading the world, not scums like trump
je khan sahab bhi sahiwal victims ke ghar gaye the aur galey lagay ke condolences ki theen ? he didnt even sent BUZDAAR panda, even president bring victims family to islamabad and make them go around
khan is PM ki paaon ki dhool bhi nahi!
she is the champion of Muslim victims and gun violence victims around the Globe

muhammadadeel

پاکستان کی لبرل عورتیں اس عورت سے کیوں کچھ نہیں سیکھتیں
سچ ہے، اللہ عزت غیرت مندوں کو ہی دیتا ہے

یہاں کی لبرل عورتیں شراب و لبرلزم پر ناچتی ہیں کہ ہمیں آزاد کرو
وہاں کی عورتیں اسلام کا ترجمہ کر کہ پیش کر رہی ہیں

ظاہر ہے اللہ کی رحمت کہاں کھِل رہی ہے

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پاکستان کی لبرل عورتیں اس عورت سے کیوں کچھ نہیں سیکھتیں
سچ ہے، اللہ عزت غیرت مندوں کو ہی دیتا ہے

یہاں کی لبرل عورتیں شراب و لبرلزم پر ناچتی ہیں کہ ہمیں آزاد کرو
وہاں کی عورتیں اسلام کا ترجمہ کر کہ پیش کر رہی ہیں

ظاہر ہے اللہ کی رحمت کہاں کھِل رہی ہے

I am not sure what comparison you think you are drawing here because I assure you Jacinda has drank and danced plenty in her life as well. Furthermore, she has a child out of wedlock. gasp So why exactly would she be making these demands in name of "azaadi" when she has always had them?

muhammadadeel

I am not sure what comparison you think you are drawing here because I assure you Jacinda has drank and danced plenty in her life as well. Furthermore, she has a child out of wedlock. gasp So why exactly would she be making these demands in name of "azaadi" when she has always had them?

But still having the conscious for original thought.
Look at the terrorism vocabulary and define the word سلام as peace rather then terrorism
This is what I call using your brain and not parading non-sense on the streets like in Lahore.

ali-raj

O kurriyae, tainon e naa pharkaa dein aye yahoodi tu gooray terrorists. khayaal rakeen, aye goray "Colleateral damage" tey believen rakhdey ney.

:) sorry for gulabi punjabi