My city Lahore, Allama Iqbal Intl. Airport

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alama_Iqbal_international_Airport_Lagore.jpg

My family members who live in three different countries went to Lahore, very excited cause they were going together many years after. Some of them seeing each other 12 years after. As soon as they reached Lahore airport their bad experiences started after immigration when they are about to go out they have to put their luggage in the scanner again its little too much......

when they were coming back after scanning luggages at Lahore airport official asked what you have in the luggage ? my brother said clothing, and he replied sarcastically lets check your clothing, what kind of clothing and he asked to open each n' every single luggage its just a way of bothering and making money. Later someone asked him to shrink wrap all luggages and my brother noticed that people were going to Umra and many of them are very simple villagers they all forced to have shrink warped every single luggage for 200 rupees each bag, there were 3 to 4 agents guiding people to shrink wrap and some simple uneducated people asked my brother is it necessary to shrink wrap ? my brother approached the wrapping guy and told him that why you are making your earnings haram by misguiding and forcing people but who cares people just want to make money doesn't matter right or wrong. On counters during weighing they bother you alot and asked for underhand money. Etihad counter is worst at lahore airport.

During shopping in Lahore shop keepers are very friendly and nice in talking however, two three bad experiences what they show they don't give they say oh! we'll give you fresh piece and when we opened those fresh pieces after coming back to our second home in Toronto we figure it out its not what we have seen in Lahore markets why we do this for little money without having second thoughts ? May Allah give us true path. If you shop at Khadi or JJ or any other branded shop or AnarKali Bazar when they give you packed fresh piece then please open it up right infront of him and make sure every thing is good. Lahore was much cleaner 18 yrs ago...Rickshaw and Taxi are not maintained and can't be because of damaged roads in so called paris

One of our brother traveled from Rawalpindi airport and he didn't have problems like we mentioned above about Lahore airport, neither we have at Jinnah terminal in Karachi. why Lahore airport ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iconoclast

Been to Lahore only once for 12 hours since my flight was from lahore and almost everyone at the airport asked for money. I refuse to visit Punjab as long as sharifs are in power.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Isit their fault that you are a gullible ignorant moron? the one with awareness will be unaffected by these people....as someone who uses all the airports in Pakistan at least 6 to 8 times a year....i have never paid a penny although have been asked a few times. The best managed hassle free airport i have found is Multan Airport. Never been asked any money by anyone there.

CANSUK

Isit their fault that you are a gullible ignorant moron? the one with awareness will be unaffected by these people....as someone who uses all the airports in Pakistan at least 6 to 8 times a year....i have never paid a penny although have been asked a few times. The best managed hassle free airport i have found is Multan Airport. Never been asked any money by anyone there.

Well we are gullible ignorant moron and its our fault....but what you'll do when they asked to open your luggage even after scanning ? fight with them
what about simple people who were going to perform Umra and forced to shrink wrap for 2 hundred rupees......
you are a smart-ass! like every pakistani.

Iconoclast

That's not the point you dimwit. Neither did I ever pay a single dime but why should I have to go through the ordeal every time having to argue and excuse myself constantly?

Iconoclast

Well we are gullible ignorant moron and its our fault....but what you'll do when they asked to open your luggage even after scanning ? fight with them
what about simple people who were going to perform Umra and forced to shrink wrap for 2 hundred rupees......
He's an air polluting oaf is what he is.

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
my city but left it two decades ago and haven't even visited for 4 years.
miss it a lot though
but always sad whenever i have been there as we need social development, infrastructure for basic facilities and cleanliness.
That is all.
With the fuckin insane amount that these bloody ganja bastards have spent in their tenure just to sell their sarrya and cement....and with the amount khuddai that they have done.....all of the above could have been done for the whole city five times over.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good you accept you are a moron and ignorant. I open my luggage every time...so wat? They find nothing and close it. There is no need to fight munna....the way you stand....look and observe is enuff to stop anyone from asking questions....about the simple people.....its not our fault they are ignorant.....as Darwin said....we live in the world of the survival of the fittest....only the mentally and physically fit survive....the rest like u moron have to bear it

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's not the point you dimwit. Neither did I ever pay a single dime but why should I have to go through the ordeal every time having to argue and excuse myself constantly?
You have to argue because you appear like a moron to them....I dont never have never will.....survival of the fittest....like i said earlier in the reply above.....

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am proud of being Pakistani....but you munna need to stay the hell in your kanada....why do you even come here? you have pledged allegiance to the queen and her country so now go lick her butt

Aussie

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Totally uncalled for comment - such a language only certifies you to be a dimwit moron :)

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
sialkot airport, islamabad, lahore , karachi sab ek jese hain.
bas unko pata chalne ki dair hai ke ap foreigner ho. in aiports pe mein khud ja chuka houn (arrival or departure to europe)
aur rahi baath 200 rupee ka wrap karwane k liye, yeh ek bussiness hai aur kuch nahi. agar ap wrap nahi karwate to ap ke luggage se ap ka samaan choori kar lein gay. aur isliye jidher ap apna luggage book karwate ho wo ap ko boolte hain ke agar bag ko nuksan hua to hum zimmedaar nahi, halake jo company luggage ko handle karti haiwo zimmedaar hoti hai. yeh sab mile hote hain aur logo ko bewaqoof banate hain aur majbuur kar dete hain wrap karwane k liye