My assumption that a good man on top can correct the entire structure has been proved wrong - Hassan Nisar

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He's on a payroll of someone he's turned face like haroon baba something wrong.
I have the same feeling. No one can change their opinion so fast. There must be someone telling him to start attacking IK. And that someone must be big enough because Hassan Nisaar is looking ridiculous to attack IK now because he supported him like no one just a few months ago.

such bolo

اگر حسن نثار کا سابقہ تجزیہ کہ عمران خان ایک بہترین حکمران ثابت ہوگا حسن نثار کے بقول غلط ثابت ہوچکا ہے...تو حسن نثار کا یہ تجزیہ کہ عمران خان ناکام ہو رہا ہے یہ بھی غلط ہی ثابت ہوگا

ہر دو صورت میں عمران خان فلحال شائننگ لائیک آ سٹار....اور حسن نثار فلحال نتھنگ بٹ آ لوزر

Junaid2814

MPA (400+ posts)
When these intellectuals tells us about benefits of democracy they say it takes time like 30 plus years to bear results, 2 or 3 tenures will not bring results.
But in case of Imran khan they are not willing to give him 2 years thats strange.
Just hold back point out mistakes, do criticism but try to move things on...
Hassan nisar is not one of them. I rather love to see him in power.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
دس بارہ سال پہلے بھی اس نے عمران کے بارے میں بھی بکواس کی تھی کہ عمران کامیاب نہیں ہوسکتا اج عمر کے اس حصے میں پھر بکواس کر رہا ہے۔

جو انٹی لیکچول بندہ ہوتا ہے وہ ذہن سے سوچتا ہے نہ کہ جذبات اور دل سے۔۔۔۔

ڈیڑھ دو سال کے بعد اپنی اسی بیان پہ یو ٹرن لیگا۔

What is success in your opinion; just becoming a PM?

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another prick who wants to see nations built overnight. This just shows how stupid these journalists are. Did he ducking think when PTI takes over the country will become Dubai in 5 months. It takes years to sort a rotten system like Pakistan out. It took Britain 10 years to balance its government borrowing, around 6 years to come out of recession. These pricks think they know it all, if it doesn’t go according to their wishes then everything is bad. Fuck Hassan Nisar, fuck Haroon Rasheed. These anchors are all bastards

aftab03

حسن نثار صاحب ۔

آپ پہلے بھی کبھی درست نہیں تھے
اور خان نے پہلے بھی آپکو غلط ثابت کر کے دکھایا ہے۔ آپ ایک منفی سوچ ۔ کمزور قوت ارادی اور گئے گزرے پیش گوئ ہیں۔ میں نہیں کہتا ۔۔ آپ خود ثابت کر رہے ہیں۔ آپکی 8 سال پہلی وڈیو دیکھیں ۔۔

ا

آج سے 8 سال پہلے جناب حسن نثار ۔ ہارون ۔رشید شاہد مسعود عمران خان کو بائونسر مارتے رہے

اور خان کہتا رہا میں کر کے دکھائونگا

یہ کہتے رہے تمہارے پاس ٹیم
۔نہیں تمہارے پاس سیاست کا تجربہ نہیں
تمہارے پاس الیکٹیبلز نہیں
تم غلطیوں پر غلطیاں کرتے ہو
تمہیں ہر ایک دھوکہ دیا جاتا ہے
کوئی فائنانس منسٹر نہیں خارجہ پالیسی نہیں تمہارے۔
تم امریکہ سے لڑتے ہو۔ ہم امریکہ سے نہیں لڑ سکتے
یہ لوگ جوتے پالش کرتے ہیں تو کیا کریں ان سے برابری پر تعلقات نہیں ہو سکتے
عوام صرف فنڈ دینے اور کنسرٹ دیکھنے آتے ہے آپکو ووٹ نہیں دیںگے آپ کیسے اس نظام میں حکومت میں آسکتے ہیں ۔
آپ ہم سے مشورہ نہیں کرتے ہمارے مشورے نہیں مانتے وغیرہ وغیرہ
؟؟ کیا عمران خان نے ان سب کو غلط ثابت نہیں کیا ؟؟

کیا اس پاکستان میں کسی کی حیثیت بھی ہے کہ عمران خان کو مشورہ دے ؟؟

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
It isn’t criticism, it’s utter stupidity, and just like your miniature brain, these pricks think PTI should have had a magic stick. It takes years to sort countries out. He should get himself a better job and take that old fart Haroon Rasheed as well.

You Should Do Something More Productive With Your Life Like Eating Pigshit

And Why Don't You Start With Your Mom and Dad

UKPakistani

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
He's on a payroll of someone he's turned face like haroon baba something wrong.

Has It Occured To You That Something Maybe Going Wrong In IK Government?????

The Things IK Started In KP Like Police Act Right Info Right To Public Service etc And Empowered Local Governments(Some Of Them Did A Great Job But Corrupt Media Never Showed It)

He Has Not STarted That In Punjab.

That Is Why People Like HR HN and IB Are Worried

Nightcrawl

Has It Occured To You That Something Maybe Going Wrong In IK Government?????

The Things IK Started In KP Like Police Act Right Info Right To Public Service etc And Empowered Local Governments(Some Of Them Did A Great Job But Corrupt Media Never Showed It)

He Has Not STarted That In Punjab.

That Is Why People Like HR HN and IB Are Worried
Did it occur to you that 4 months is to less time to do everything????????????

mrk123

Problem with these guys is that they are just mirror image of IK. They have no clue of what they are talking about.

As with IK, all they have known is to be critics and now that the guy they propped up for years and praised him to be someone with extraordinary capabilities is now in power and as was expected he has no capacity to fix Pakistan and these guys not knowing what to do (because they have no solutions or ideas) are resorting to the the thing they know best - that is to criticize.

These are the idiots who had built up IK and projected him to be a messiah who will be the answer to the prayers of a nation in crisis and now that the so called messiah and mr. fix-it-all is in power and its obvious that he doesn't have a magic wand to fix the problems that have been festering for 40+ years they have gone after him with daggers drawn.

Someone needs to ask them what is their metric to judge success or failure of the government and their jaws will drop to the floor because they have no idea.

As with most other so called experts in their field in Pakistan - these are average personalities who have completely gone bonkers as they are getting more money and exposure than they deserve. It has gotten to their head.

As for IK, the only thing working for him is that he is not financially corrupt. That is his only merit and other than he has no clue whatsoever on how to fix this mess because the rot is deep and wide and IK is still stuck in the 1992 world cup fluke of a victory and thinks that he can repeat his win with a very very mediocre team that has no capacity or vision.

IK was successful in cricket because he was detached from Pakistani cricket scene and was never really part of the domestic cricket. I have a firm belief that if IK stayed in Pakistan he would have never become the disciplined and focused cricketer that he became.
So IK became a really good cricketer with the discipline and culture that he picked up playing in England and Australia. Then he brought that approach to Pakistan cricket and became successful because he always was too aloof from Pakistani cricket machinery and setup.

In Politics he doesn't have this advantage. He learned his politics among the dirty and corrupt political system surrounded by corrupt, incompetent, self serving, vision-less and sycophantic politicians. So in politics he knows nothing else except what he learned in the cesspool that is Pakistani politics and he has the same recycled politicians barring a few new faces who are utterly corrupt, incompetent who are in it to serve their self interest.

In politics and especially in parliamentary politics the leader is as good as the team he has and IK has at best a C- rated team.
So the odds are stacked against him to achieve much of what he promised.

Still I hope and pray that he is able to bring about some change - I say even if there is 10-15% improvement over what we have had from the previous governments then that would be a huge achievement. Because we all know that stupid rhetoric of foreigners coming to pakistan to work or to get pakistani passport is not going to happen in probably next 150 years.

Last edited:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You Should Do Something More Productive With Your Life Like Eating Pigshit

And Why Don't You Start With Your Mom and Dad
Productive, you don’t know the meaning of productive, cuz being productive definitely isn’t eating pig shit.

But yes I agree, shagging someone definitely is productive, I love my parents and have a lot of respect for them, and doing something to do, isnt what we civilised humans do, but I can for sure doe something to your parents.

Your dad wasn’t up to the job, that’s why your mum gave birth to a piece of shit like you. Let me know when your mom is free, I will do her proper, she will give birth to men, I assure you that, and I fuck that dad of yours who doesn’t know shit about how to shag his wife.

You are a fucking scumbag and if you were my son, I would have shot your ass ages ago, for just being you.

Waiting for your message sweetheart

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Im Not Disputing That Man But At Least Have Some Direction Kuch Kaam To Shuru Karo Lagta Hai Saudi Investment Ke Ilawa Koi Kaam Nahi Hua
And one more thing, Hassan Nisar is a fucking piece of shit and so is Haroon Rasheed and all these bastard anchors, if it was up to me, I will put all of them on trial, these bastards must be properly investigated.