Must watch - amazingly stupid idiot - Altaf Hussain's Student leader

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa

I thought i have seen the worst idiots in human history but i was wrong......

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

He drives a Mercedes E class, which cost 10 crore rupees and sitting on a golden chair is lecturing Pakistanis, he should first of all sell his Mercer and drive a Toyota and help poor with the money he will save, than he should leave his palace and live in a small house so that his talk about Islam and corruption make some sense.

He has to put his money where his mouth is.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He drives a Mercedes E class, which cost 10 crore rupees and sitting on a golden chair is lecturing Pakistanis, he should first of all sell his Mercer and drive a Toyota and help poor with the money he will save, than he should leave his palace and live in a small house so that his talk about Islam and corruption make some sense.

He has to put his money where his mouth is.
1) He didn't wave off loan.
2) He didn't make money by corruption.
3) He didn't issue SRO to establish his EMPIRE.

4) He will have to be in MQM, not to get loan from Bank and then wave, which is common practice in Pakistan.

5) These type of people help in needy time, like EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD,
and recently in Capt Wasi and others, which was hostage by SUMALI PIRATES.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
ek lafz aesa batao is shakhs ka jo is ne islam ya aqal ke khilaf kaha ho? Mana ke thora show off hai lekin jis insan ki itni mehnat ho, itni achievements hon life main, uska itna haq to banta hai ke INSPIRATION ke liye or MOTIVATION ke liye apni qurbaniyan logo ko bataye.

Last edited by a moderator:

pakistan2

Councller (250+ posts)
jaag punjabi jaag teri pag noon lagia dag dont vote for mqm and ppp .if they use sindh card than we do too

Scorpion

Banned
Dear All,

the reason for posting this thread was not to prove this stupid Dr. ghulam Mujtaba's association with MQM but just prove this point that more stupid people than him i.e. altaf hussain have become leaders through the support of agencies and mafias . . . . . .

This stupid humpty dumpty also have the money and the backing of the americans and he may claim with in a short time of being a Hur dil aziz leader of this nation . . . . .

therefore be aware of him . . . . .

Just now . . . . we the residents of karachi are just bearing the pain in the shape of huge bill boards having the picture of this buffoon at every round about, major crossing and even at side roads . . . . . .

Who is paying the bills in millions for this cheap promotion . . . .

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear All,

the reason for posting this thread was not to prove this stupid Dr. ghulam Mujtaba's association with MQM but just prove this point that more stupid people than him i.e. altaf hussain have become leaders through the support of agencies and mafias . . . . . .

This stupid humpty dumpty also have the money and the backing of the americans and he may claim with in a short time of being a Hur dil aziz leader of this nation . . . . .

Just now . . . . we the residents of karachi are just bearing the pain in the shape of huge bill boards having the picture of this buffoon at every round about, major crossing and even at side roads . . . . . .

he looks quite funny very much cartoonic personality

Scorpion

Banned
pakistan2 & Raaz

Yar kindly settle your disputes some where else . . . . . For now please be focused on this stupid buffoon . . . . .

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
He is a live cartoon hahahahhahaha

there are many funny moments jin ko dekh ker hans hans ke bura haal ho jaye. one of those facts is this stupid cartoon interviewing a GYNAECOLOGIST and discussing isi and cia relations. hahahahahaahaha

Scorpion

Banned
he looks quite funny very much cartoonic personality

He is a live cartoon hahahahhahaha

there are many funny moments jin ko dekh ker hans hans ke bura haal ho jaye. one of those facts is this stupid cartoon interviewing a GYNAECOLOGIST and discussing isi and cia relations. hahahahahaahaha

After a very long time I laughed so much . . . . This stupid man is a disgrace to the humanity . . . . .

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear All,

LOL! Agencies supporting MQM!! HAHAHAHHAH!! Yes and then the same agencies launched an operation on MQM and killed thousands of its members! Wake up and smell the roses, they are a-blooming...

He was in JAmiat! He says so himself and is still associated with them according to some people. Go blame Munawwar Hasan for his presence. Ask JI who is paying for his billboards.. HAHAH!

As for feeling pain at his picture at every road, do what I do and concentrate on driving my bike!

Scorpion

Banned
LOL! Agencies supporting MQM!! HAHAHAHHAH!! Yes and then the same agencies launched an operation on MQM and killed thousands of its members! Wake up and smell the roses, they are a-blooming...

Yes its a fact . . . agencies did the same thing in Swat where they first supported Mullah Fazlullah and his group and than launched an operation . . . . .

It were the same agencies who allowed your beloved Altaf to slip to saudi arab and than later to london where as his so called middle class supporters were killed mercilessly . . . .

you need to wake up boy . . . .