Must read : (If you are using ATM in Pakistan beware )

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you are using ATM in Pakistan then you should use your own bank ATM or dont use
ATM at all, what happens you get error message from the ATM and when you check your account you come to know that money has already gone.
it happen to me I lost Rs.14000 from different ATM 4000 once and 5000+5000 another time I made a complaint regarding this they said it would take around 35 days to get your money back and there is no guarantee for that.
Any way Guys No electricity + No Water + Corruption + Boom Boom + inflation + few guys came and they shuck the walls of pns + if they are not save how can we be?
Allah bless Pakistan but we have to do something for that.
Allah help those who help them selves

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear ATM scam is worldwide problem. You can lost your money us or Uk etc also throughout ATM. Many had lost their money. We should keep our eyes open and use our any card carefully. Cards can be copied at shops also. Main think is keep eye on your account. Country like Pakistan we must keep eye on account on daily basis. If there any issue inform your bank immidately.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
If you are using ATM in Pakistan then you should use your own bank ATM or dont use
ATM at all, what happens you get error message from the ATM and when you check your account you come to know that money has already gone.
it happen to me I lost Rs.14000 from different ATM 4000 once and 5000+5000 another time I made a complaint regarding this they said it would take around 35 days to get your money back and there is no guarantee for that.
Any way Guys No electricity + No Water + Corruption + Boom Boom + inflation + few guys came and they shuck the walls of pns + if they are not save how can we be?
Dear ATM again ... kindly do not try to make things harder for yourself & others too, I myself is the victim of this ATM error when I was using MCB ATM Machine twice, the amount had been deducted but it was not took 35 days as you claimed .... hardly within 3 days I got my amount back in my account (kindly note that I was using ASKARI Bank ATM Card not MCB). For claiming the amount, you will have to follow the procedures of Bank instead of spreading messages like this ....... I hope you should be live peacefully in Melbourne (hassle free ATM life in Melbourne) .... below em tryin to answer your some questions / allegations

Your Question / Allegations & my Answers / Reply
Q 1: No electricity + No Water
Ans: ALLHUMDULLILAH, We have Electricity (with Load shedding) & Water too (with slight shortage)

Q 2:Corruption
Ans: I can bet that you will soon find corruption in Melbourne too .... ys off course we are facing corruption but my dear friend, you should aware that all fingers of your hand are not having same length ...... then u can find the answer of your allegation that corruption is every where in PAKISTAN .....

Q 3:Boom Boom
Ans:You will find Shane Warne+ Steve Waugh+ Bert Lee & many more in Australia too .....

Q 4: inflation
Ans: Inflation is every where in the world or if you want to observe hyper inflation just try to google Zimbabwe .... u would get the conclusion that Pakistan is better than Zimbabwe .... even u can google the economical data of US too about the inflation growth overthere ....

Q 5:few guys came and they shuck the walls of pns
Ans: Dont you remember 9/11, when few hi jakers (so called) hi jacked planes implemented war over Muslims ..... don't you remember the time square incident the failure of their agencies ..... dont you remember the firing of mental sick soldier over innocent people ..... dont you remember the london incident .... & many more ......my friend if you are trying to compare things then try to compare it fairly ......

Q 6:if they are not save how can we be? save how can we be?
Ans: being a muslim it is our faith that we can not hide ourselves from our death, death can be come at anytime regardless of our all security measures we had taken .... & as far as the PNS incident i think you should know about the Mir Jaffer & Mir Saddiq .... if not then kindly read the history .....

IN SHA ALLAH , Allah will bless Pakistan BUT we will have to do something in this regard & the only solution is .... we will have to go back to our ALLAH SWT & bring change in ourselves individually .... then IN SHA ALLAH, ALLAH we do for us .......

ys off course Allah help those who help them selves, so my friend we will help ourselves by our own resources instead of, to leave the country after something happened with us .......

I hope next time, you should, before any other allegation against PAKISTAN ........

Last edited:

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=10992]aping4[/MENTION]
you are the same one who started thread against Not going to Karachi? right.

So no wonder.

any way

AussieMuslim

aping4 m8 please stop putting these stupid threads. 1st that Karachi thread and now this ATM one. How old r U? 8 or 10 year old? BTW what r U doing 2 make thingz better in Pakistan? What's your own contribution other then TRYING 2 spread panic? Grow Up and come 2 reality ASAP coz dat will help U as well as ppl around ya. Cheers !

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear ATM again ... kindly do not try to make things harder, I myself is the victim of this ATM error when I was using MCB ATM Machine twice, the amount had been deducted but it was not took 35 days as you claimed .... hardly within 3 days I got my amount back in my account (kindly note that I was using ASKARI Bank ATM Card not MCB). For claiming the amount, you will have to follow the procedures of Bank instead of spreading messages like this ....... I hope you should be live peacefully in Melbourne .... below em tryin to answer your some questions / allegations

Your Question & my Answers
Ans: ALLHUMDULLILAH, We have Electricity (with Load shedding) & Water too (with slight shortage)

Ans: I can bet that you will soon find corruption in Melbourne too .... ys off course we are facing corruption but my dear friend, you should aware that all fingers of your hand are not having same length ...... then u can find the answer of your allegation that corruption is every where in PAKISTAN .....

Ans:You will find Shane Warne+ Steve Waugh+ Bert Lee & many more in Australia too .....

Ans: Inflation is every where in the world or if you want to observe hyper inflation just try to google Zimbabwe .... u would get the conclusion that Pakistan is better than Zimbabwe .... even u can google the economical data of US too about the inflation growth overthere ....

Ans: Dont you remember 9/11, when few hi jakers (so called) hi jacked planes implemented war over Muslims ..... don't you remember the time square incident the failure of their agencies ..... dont you remember the firing of mental sick soldier over innocent people ..... dont you remember the london incident .... & many more ......my friend if you are trying to compare things then try to compare it fairly ......

Ans: being a muslim it is our faith that we can not hide ourselves from our death, death can be come at anytime regardless of our all security measures we had taken .... & as far as the PNS incident i think you should know about the Mir Jaffer & Mir Saddiq .... if not then kindly read the history .....

IN SHA ALLAH , Allah will bless Pakistan BUT we will have to do something in this regard & the only solution is .... we will have to go back to our ALLAH SWT & bring change in ourselves individually .... then IN SHA ALLAH, ALLAH we do for us .......

ys off course Allah help those who help them selves, so my friend we will help ourselves by our own resources instead of, to leave the country after something happened with us .......

I hope next time you will think before you make another allegation against PAKISTAN ........

Finally somebody else there to answer these people spreading demoralization.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
i wonder if ha has lost 5000 first time then why didnot he take action, rather than keep loosing? any one answer?

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

Arent you the same person who was whining about the electricity problem yesterday...

Why are you trying to be another Geo News spreading disappointment here????

Since you ran back to Australia... stay there happily and stop spreading disappointment among the people..

We are coping and We will Inshallah come out of these hard times...

So...
(You know what I meant to say..)

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
i wonder if ha has lost 5000 first time then why didnot he take action, rather than keep loosing? any one answer?

Because he is trying to make stories.. Yesterday he was whining about the electricity problem.. and telling people that he ran back to Australia because of it.. Today .... ATM..

كم از كم آئی ڈی تو ایك سے زیادہ استعمال كر لیتا

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
lollzzz....... id ka khyal nahe aya hoga abhi..... but now since uve mentioned it there might a newbie popping up soon ranting about our beloved khi

Because he is trying to make stories.. Yesterday he was whining about the electricity problem.. and telling people that he ran back to Australia because of it.. Today .... ATM..

كم از كم آئی ڈی تو ایك سے زیادہ استعمال كر لیتا

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
lollzzz....... id ka khyal nahe aya hoga abhi..... but now since uve mentioned it there might a newbie popping up soon ranting about our beloved khi

فكر ن ہ كریں۔۔۔۔

We will identify him.... There are some people who are out there spreading hatred and disappointment all the time...

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear ATM scam is worldwide problem. You can lost your money us or Uk etc also throughout ATM. Many had lost their money. We should keep our eyes open and use our any card carefully. Cards can be copied at shops also. Main think is keep eye on your account. Country like Pakistan we must keep eye on account on daily basis. If there any issue inform your bank immidately.

but for your poor information

in europe the damge and loss is paid by the card issueing bank and and the atm cardholder has no loss and is reimbursed!

but not in your dream pakistan

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear europe also take some time to clear the payment. They don't immidatly pay you. For you kind infrom I had travel worldwide since year 1980 and still it on and I know most of countries law/ system as I always keep my self updated as per my working field.
but for your poor information

in europe the damge and loss is paid by the card issueing bank and and the atm cardholder has no loss and is reimbursed!

but not in your dream pakistan

swisslaw

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear ATM again ... kindly do not try to make things harder for yourself & others too, I myself is the victim of this ATM error when I was using MCB ATM Machine twice, the amount had been deducted but it was not took 35 days as you claimed .... hardly within 3 days I got my amount back in my account (kindly note that I was using ASKARI Bank ATM Card not MCB). For claiming the amount, you will have to follow the procedures of Bank instead of spreading messages like this ....... I hope you should be live peacefully in Melbourne (hassle free ATM life in Melbourne) .... below em tryin to answer your some questions / allegations

I hope next time, you should, before any other allegation against PAKISTAN ........

i am happy that you are living in a paradise called pakistan

2 wrongs doesnt make 1 right!

you arguments dont have any convincing power

yes, in USAA, Europe, Australia, there is inflation and crime etc,
but everything atleast the governments do care a little about their own people
but in pakstan they damm care about awam, for the pak governing elite the awam is silly , illeterate damm fools. (only good for slogans and voting)

and the biggest difference about pakistan and west is that "pakistanis do haram things and claim that they did halal"

pakistan's problem is not terrorism or democracy or corruption etc

pakistan and pakistanis ONLY need "TARBIYYAT" for morals, value... even how
to eat like a civilsed human (with fork and knife) and even how to use the toilet and keep their shalwar's clean!
TOTAL BOOT CAMP TARBIYYAT PROGRAM

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
"pakistanis do haram things and claim that they did halal"
...... even how to use the toilet and keep their shalwar's clean![/I]...... TARBIYYAT PROGRAM[/I]
sorry to say ........ that you are welcome to live in SWITZERLAND & accepts their haram as halal ..... & also use the toliet roll ... to clean the s-h-i-t ... instead of water ....... I think ,,,,, u should need to attend our TARBIYYAT PROGRAM ... to correct ur path & learn to talk in a civilized manner instead of through dirt over others ..... I know U will attempt again with full force as em aware of the fact that there is Newton's 3rd law of motion .... hope its enough for you ....... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
[HI]swisslaw[/HI] we are happy in our paradise called Pakistan......... u will not understand our attachment to our homeland hence the venom........ u please stay in ur "swissland" where there is no concept or distinction of haram and halal.......and yeah we are content with eating our food with our hands.... this may be the criteria of civilisation for u! not for us!

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

You mean to say that everything is hunky dorey in Pakistan.
پاکستان میں راوی سب چین ہی چین لکھ رہا ہے