Must read : if you are thinking about going to karachi

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum
Dear brothers I just got back from karachi to melbourne and I suggest you all that never go there, there is no electricity and no water and no peace at all, I am really very very disappointed, I wish my country will never destroy but its already happening and 90% of that is already done.
and
The whole country have the same problem but I have only been in karachi so I can say that about karachi, I think becuase I was not living in the area supported ..................................... sorry I cant talk openly I have a family in karachi so thanx.
And for some bros who still dont get it, the KESC 's employees who been sacked are on strike from more than a month.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Electricity just got back. Did u paid the bills for water & electric??
Yes situation is bad, but if you are comparing with Melbourne then u should stay there, Karachi is not for you.
Take care of your self in australia.
Thanks for your comments & travel advisory report.

aping4

Senator (1k+ posts)
oye there is power outage after every 2 hours in karachi, so we have power for 2 and than not for 2 hours

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
abhi abhi mqm nay ek or lissani tassub pay manbni beyan dagha hai

karachi k magsi citizens ko ek or threat dea hai ek or khoof or dehshat ka badal un pay chora hai abhi dosri tarf say
anp ka bhi beyan anay wala hai

6-5-2011_72675_1.gif

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachites are use to now for this electric load shedding. They have purchased UPS & GENERATORS. Some have bought GAS OPERATED FANS. So there is always an alternate. Yes it feels helpless for those who come to Pakistan for vacations. They should have arranged alternate power source before their arrival. Other wise this summer vacations will be nightmare for them..
Now rivers are over flowing with water due to rains (flood reports are coming) still loadshedding is same. So this is politics & business drama.
They want to hire RENTAL PROJECTS so that they can make money. Also put economy down so that we cannot distance ourselves from foreign aid.
ALLAH knows best.

pakiace

Banned
I live in islamabad the federal - f-8/2 just beside 2 lane lives rehman malik and few others corrupt leaders!

i face electricity crisis at least once an hour during the whole day

BUT IN KARACHI - I LIVED 2 WEEKS IN DEFENCE AND NOT EVEN FOR A SINGLE MINUTE I FELT THERE IS ELECTRICITY CRISIS IN PAKISTAN!

in karachi the problem of electricity is not that far stretched only 40% of karachites pay bill otherwise in small towns like korangi, nazimabad etc - all is KUNDA NETWORK
who pays WAPDA - let me be very honest but LAHORE & THE OTHER CITIES PAY FOR ELECTRICITY IN OUR COUNTRY THE REST IS KUNDA all by karachites

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Don't spread foolish rumors to justify why you left your country in first place! And take my advice , never set you sorry ..s in my country ...you looser!
lite chali gayi tiu tum mulk chor k he chaldye!!! wah bhai wah!

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum
Dear brothers I just got back from karachi to melbourne and I suggest you all that never go there, there is no electricity and no water and no peace at all, I am really very very disappointed, I wish my country will never destroy but its already happening and 90% of that is already done.
and
The whole country have the same problem but I have only been in karachi so I can say that about karachi, I think becuase I was not living in the area supported ..................................... sorry I cant talk openly I have a family in karachi so thanx.
And for some bros who still dont get it, the KESC 's employees who been sacked are on strike from more than a month.

Don't spread foolish rumors to justify why you left your country in first place! And take my advice , never set you sorry ..s in my country ...you looser!
lite chali gayi tou tum mulk chor k he chaldye!!! wah bhai wah!
aur apna flag bhi badal lo plz jo tumharay naam k saath laga hoa hai ku k yeh tumhare liye sharmidagi ka bayas hai na! :@
And listen carefully! PAKISTAN WAS FOUND ON 27TH OF RAMADAN! PAKISTAN MEANS LA-ILLAHA-ILAL-LA MUHAMMAD-UR-RASOOL ALLAH. PAKISTAN KABHI NAHI TOOTAY GA...................
JO LOAG KAHTAY HAIN TOOT JAYEGA AUR YAHA SE DUM DABBA K BHAAG RAHE HAIN (Tumhari tarha) .....UN SAY GUZARISH HAI K APNA MUH BUND RAKHEIN.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Assalam o Alaikum
and

this not new bro it is from the time the pleed and Terrorist group come to power they destroy the peace of karachi

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam o Alaikum
and

You didn't have to go to Karachi to find that out. Most desi channels and forums are full of this electricity problem. You should also take away your relatives with you to Melbourne so problem will be solved.

United4Pak makes a note to self that all the "must read threads" are started by idiots and leave the thread.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
sorry bhai saab

you may leave your country and your FATHER AND MOTHER AND SIBLINGS for electricity and peace , but we can not leave all that.

we still have red blood, hot and boiling blood. I suggest you take a blood test may be your WHITE BLOOD cells have taken over your red blood cells.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lite chali gayi tiu tum mulk chor k he chaldye!!! wah bhai wah!

Aaap Ney Bilqul Sahee Farmaya.Itney Chootey Sey Baat Per Australia Bhaag Gia..tsk tsk tsk tsk.....
Thorey Deer Intazar Kerta Tou Hallat Theek Hou Hey Janney Theey.......lol

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
In areas with high line losses(kundas etc) KESC does more loadshedding and in areas with less line losses KESC does less loadshedding. In my area till 3 weeks ago there was no loadshedding, even now its only 3-4 hours a day.

KESC employees sacked are wasteful workers and the result of years of government overstaffing. Now these so called workers are stopping KESC employees from fixing electricity problems

Last edited: