Muslims doing corruption and Selling Maids all Against Islam & illegal

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you don’t believe in any of the books of Sunnis and Shia then you are not a Muslim.

You probably belong to some small sect of Indian Subcontinent like Ghulam Ahmed Qadian or Ghamdi. Both of them follow their own version of Islam which is so radically different that it’s not the same religion.

Arabs do not follow that religion they follow the religion which is written in Islamic books which you don’t follow so what’s the point of me to speak with you on a thread regarding Arabs?

Everyday someone starts their own religion or their own sect.
You wants to discuss religion or sects?
Also, what would you know about Islam if you can't even differentiate between Islam and sects. Get yourself educated before indulging in vain conversation.
Its funny that a non Muslim is telling me that you are not a Muslim ??

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This person has many videos on history and revisions of Quran, Bible and Old Testament. Listen to the archaeological and linguistic evidence they are discussing about the early history of Quran.

Well, Muslim historians says things that confirms truthfulness of Islam and non-muslim historians says things which oppose truthfulness of Islam. So how to decide how is correct?
Therefore, i do not pay attention to historians much. I think the only way to judge truthfulness of Islam is that Islam should tell me something which other sources does not i.e solution to my problems (e.g shrinking of brain).
. . . . .
And you are right about the other guy "wake up pak". He is indeed kafir according to us.
Here is a surprise for you: he does not acknowledge any person or teaching of islam BUT he is a huge fan of mavia.
Mavia was a traitor who did many bad things in Islam. And mavia is loved by ISIS, TTP, SSP and other terrorists groups.
I suggest you neglect that guy completely.

Vitamin_C

Well, Muslim historians says things that confirms truthfulness of Islam and non-muslim historians says things which oppose truthfulness of Islam. So how to decide how is correct?

If you listen closely the archaeologists both Muslim and Christian and Atheist are saying the same thing. The evidence is the same doesnt matter which religion you belong to.

All the books we have found except for Quran was produced after second fitna, so it seems entire history of Islam is false.

Makkah is not even mentioned in Quran, its not mentioned on any map until 800 AD at the earliest. Saudis build big towers there digging big foundation but found no archaeological findings.

The description of Muhammad's home town in Quran do not fit Makkah at all. They all match description of Northern Arabia Near Jordan. Even the base of Ali was not in Hejaz, it was in Jordan/Iraq. 3 of the early Caliphs were born in Jordan.

There is one history of Islam which has been told for last 1100 - 1200 years. There is no written history from 1300-1400 years ago. But the story that archeology is telling is us completely different from what the Umayyads and Abbasids wrote down.

Now lingusts are also pitching in and saying that Quran was not written in Arabic but rather in Syriac, thats why 20% of it can only be understood if you read it in context of Araimic. But Muslims wont do that because of their faith that said Quran is only in Arabic.

Today we need tafsirs to understand Quran from Tabari or Jalalyn or Shia scholars. But all those tafsirs are from 300 years after Muhammad. So why is there no Tafsirs by Muhammad himself? Even Ibn Abbas who was the most knowledgable person in Islam said 20% of the Quran only Allah knows the meaning of.

Last edited:

There is only 1

If you listen closely the archaeologists both Muslim and Christian and Atheist are saying the same thing. The evidence is the same doesnt matter which religion you belong to.

All the books we have found except for Quran was produced after second fitna, so it seems entire history of Islam is false.

Makkah is not even mentioned in Quran, its not mentioned on any map until 800 AD at the earliest. Saudis build big towers there digging big foundation but found no archaeological findings.

The description of Muhammad's home town in Quran do not fit Makkah at all. They all match description of Northern Arabia Near Jordan. Even the base of Ali was not in Hejaz, it was in Jordan/Iraq. 3 of the early Caliphs were born in Jordan.

There is one history of Islam which has been told for last 1100 - 1200 years. There is no written history from 1300-1400 years ago. But the story that archeology is telling is us completely different from what the Umayyads and Abbasids wrote down.

Now lingusts are also pitching in and saying that Quran was not written in Arabic but rather in Syriac, thats why 20% of it can only be understood if you read it in context of Araimic. But Muslims wont do that because of their faith that said Quran is only in Arabic.

Today we need tafsirs to understand Quran from Tabari or Jalalyn or Shia scholars. But all those tafsirs are from 300 years after Muhammad. So why is there no Tafsirs by Muhammad himself? Even Ibn Abbas who was the most knowledgable person in Islam said 20% of the Quran only Allah knows the meaning of.
Well, that is true for sunnis but not for shia Muslims.
After Prophet's life, fitna took over but our Imam Ali A.S was there for guidence. At that time he told seekers everything they asked. But it was all under cover.
Same is the case with our other Imams A.S. They were always there for peoples. You can say that there was no written book about hadees and other teaching but believe me, everyone still got guidence he asked.
After some time, when shia Muslims were not so much oppressed, we compiled our books. After that sunnis imitate us and wrote their books also.
Sunnis have imitated us in every field i.e history, ahadees, fique etc and they have tried to modify according to their will. That is why you will find many many loop holes in their books. But not in our books.
To summarize, our books were compiled after 70, 80 years of prophet's death because we were oppressed earlier and still before that everything was in black and white but undercover.

Wake up Pak

I think most Muslims would agree with me that you are not a Muslim if you do not believe in Bukhari or Tabari.

If you don’t believe in 1st Kalima then you are not a Muslim.
I really don't care what others think of me.
Again you are running away with nothing to show as it seems you have no knowledge, honor or integrity to back up your fake claims.
My suggestion is to get some real education instead of being humiliated on this or any other forum.
I don't know what you believe in but for sure you are an immature weak minded with zero knowledge of Islam.

Vitamin_C

To summarize, our books were compiled after 70, 80 years of prophet's death because we were oppressed earlier and still before that everything was in black and white but undercover.

Its not possible to verify this now in the 21st century. Oral traditions are not very reliable. The only thing we can say for sure is that there were 3 main factions during the time of second fitna, one was Umayyads and other side was Alids and Abbasids eventually the Abbasids came on top with the help of people from Khurasan.

Vitamin_C

Again you are running away with nothing to show as it seems you have no knowledge, honor or integrity to back up your fake claims.

Running away from what? This thread is about Islam, what have you got to do with Islam?

I dont need 21st Century scholars of Indian subcontinent to tell me how a 7th century book written in Arabic is interpreted. Arabs of their time understand their language better than Indians of 21st century whose first language is not even modern Arabic.

There is only 1

Its not possible to verify this now in the 21st century. Oral traditions are not very reliable. The only thing we can say for sure is that there were 3 main factions during the time of second fitna, one was Umayyads and other side was Alids and Abbasids eventually the Abbasids came on top with the help of people from Khurasan.
Even I didn't try to verify this. I just looked on teachings of Imam Ali A.S and everything was crystal clear to me.
Let me tell you a few things about shia Islam.
We have to VERIFY and BELIEVE in 5 main beliefs i.e Toheed (oneness of God) , Adal (Justice) , Risalaat (Prophethood) , Imamat, Qeeyamat (The judgement day). Our main difference with sunnis is that we have to grasp the concept whereas sunnis just dclare that they acknowledge these beliefs. So you can ask me for proofs of these main pillers and I will reply as much as I could.
. . . .
Regarding slavery: here is the summary: 1- Only combatant can be enslaved 2- If there are slaves in society, you can purchase them and keep them but you will have to treat them well. In Islamic history, Hazrat Suleman, Hazrat Bilal, Hazrat Zaid was slave men and now they are well respected personalities of Islam.

Wake up Pak

Running away from what? This thread is about Islam, what have you got to do with Islam?

I dont need 21st Century scholars of Indian subcontinent to tell me how a 7th century book written in Arabic is interpreted. Arabs of their time understand their language better than Indians of 21st century whose first language is not even modern Arabic.
Funny, if you can't face the truth then you shouldn't stick your nose in useless discussion. You are not just an atheists but a dumb person whose mental caliber is equal to a five years old child.
You need to grow up before getting into an intellectual discussion.

Vitamin_C

Funny, if you can't face the truth then you shouldn't stick your nose in useless discussion. You are not just an atheists but a dumb person whose mental caliber is equal to a five years old child.
You need to grow up before getting into an intellectual discussion.

Pehla Kalima parh k batao ???