Mushtaq Minhas tries to create a scene on the arrival of PM Imran Khan in AJK assembly

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iss Ainak wale jin ne aaj bohat he ghattiya aur neech harkat ke hai, iss darbari paaltu Kuttay ne shareef family ko dikhaya hai k main aaj b aap k liay apni dum hilata hoo.. bus meri rozi roti haraam ka maal dena jari rakho, kya khoob hota hai k ijlaas mein majood log iss paaltu kuttay ko Assembly se dhikkay de ker bahir nikaal dete,,

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These pimps don't realize one major fact.. Which is.. These despicable CORRUPT terrorist illiterate families of lohaars and Donkey face Zardaree and his Gay son BILAWUL, are DEAD..History..

No more Nawaz Bawaseer or his Tawaif daughter in Pakistan Politics.

It is OVER you Jahil Phatwarios.

Munhoos should have been beaten on the spot.. Rat bastard.

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
I am waiting for that day when Pakistani mobs will wake up and lynch those people on streets because of whom they have suffered all these years its about time people should do chitter parade of these and those media anchors and media houses who promote these bastards who were trading the country like a prostitute trades her body but i consider a prostitute way better then these people at least she sells herself

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
I am waiting for that day when Pakistani mobs will wake up and lynch those people on streets because of whom they have suffered all these years its about time people should do chitter parade of these and those media anchors and media houses who promote these bastards who were trading the country like a prostitute trades her body but i consider a prostitute way better then these people at least she sells herself
A prostitute is wayyyyy better than these ppl, she sells her body but at least there is pleasure for others. Wat pleasure have these chors given to our society?
I agree with u, this time consuming accountability has become a gift for them i wish this public could treat them how they treated public.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran,s babies r too sensitive,Mushtaq did not say any thing and kiddies started to abuse him.Better make ur papa understood ,don,t cross the limit,one day Marium or Bilawal has to be PM,he has to pay with interest.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh Mushtaq woh begherat bharva hey jo paisay ki khatir aur Nawaz ki dalali mein apni bivi, behan, beti ka sauda bhi ker sakta hey. Issi liey iss bijju ki shakal per LAAAANAT beshumar hey.
Waisay Mushtaq Manhoos ki shakal daikh krr Lootaa aur uski tooti naza aati hai iski naak daikh krr lagtaa hai yaa to yeh joker hai yaa naak ki jaggah lotaaay ki tooti lagai huwi hai Iski manhoos shakall daikh krr hansi aati hai Poora Srr aur iski naak bnaa bnayaa lottaa hai