Musharraf should be hanged

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think he should be hanged, not because of emergency imposition, overthrowing civil government, jamia hafsa incident or getting rid of bugti but

Because of lying down in front of United states after 911. He accepted all 14 of their demands which they were not even expecting (they were hoping only 3-4). Because of his cowardice Pakistan lost 70000 plus lives, billions of dollars lost to out economy, lost of national morale.

He should be hanged because of his cowardice. So in future no one bows down in front of anyone against Pakistan's interests.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر پھانسی دینی ہے تو سب سے پہلے اس کتی کے بچے کو دیں
???

EKOLsnZXYAI8-rq
exposed-nawaz-sharif-pmln-part1-6-638.jpg

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bongi Khan will save Musharraf and other associates of Musharraf who were assisting him and now become the part of this Government.

I personally think the treason charge transcends absurdity.....but realistically, I believe that Sharifs and Zardaris want Musharraf to avoid the treason charge more than anyone else. If Musharraf is hanged, imagine what will happen with nawaz and bhutto

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Pakistan is going to make progress and join a civilized world, we need rule of Law. We can't have rule of law if we don't punish people that break the law. Musharraf broke his oath of military officer, musharraf removed an elected government (doesn't matter what ur opinion is of that elected government). Pakistan will truly become a free democratic progressive country, if we implement law in letter and spirit.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I personally think the treason charge transcends absurdity.....but realistically, I believe that Sharifs and Zardaris want Musharraf to avoid the treason charge more than anyone else. If Musharraf is hanged, imagine what will happen with nawaz and bhutto

Agree, so lets punish Musharraf as per law. Imran himself said it, "Law is different for rich and powerful, and different for weak." Well, nobody is more powerful than Musharraf.

Aliimran1

Mager is ki shroaat Judiciary Kay corrupt Judges --- phir Bhutto khandan Zardari khandan Noora khandan Asfand Yar khandan Achakzai khandan Fazlu khandan Kayani Khandan se karo aur phir afsar shahi Police Income tax kay har corrupt ko latka du
Yeh mulk theek ho jaye ga

Zaidi Qasim

Who the fuck really care what happensto Zardari and Nawaz. Why the fuck anyone will draw parallel to punished a real wicked dictator for the crimes against humanity. Think how people are looking at the new defence lawyer of Musharraf .His loyal minister Ehaz Shah. Instead of worry about Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, you should worry about Bongi Khan and his new twist in the path of Justice.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think he should be hanged, not because of emergency imposition, overthrowing civil government, jamia hafsa incident or getting rid of bugti but

Because of lying down in front of United states after 911. He accepted all 14 of their demands which they were not even expecting (they were hoping only 3-4). Because of his cowardice Pakistan lost 70000 plus lives, billions of dollars lost to out economy, lost of national morale.

He should be hanged because of his cowardice. So in future no one bows down in front of anyone against Pakistan's interests.
No in my eyes Musharaff's only unforgivable sin is giving NRO to these bastards.

Zaidi Qasim

If Pakistan is going to make progress and join a civilized world, we need rule of Law. We can't have rule of law if we don't punish people that break the law. Musharraf broke his oath of military officer, musharraf removed an elected government (doesn't matter what ur opinion is of that elected government). Pakistan will truly become a free democratic progressive country, if we implement law in letter and spirit.
My friend, this is Musharraf regime part 2. So, don't expect them to run the country according to the law of the land. Just count the number of Ministers in this Governemnt who have served the dictator Musharraf .

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
اور پہنچ گئے بیچارے کمزور اور مضلوم پرویز مشرف کے خلاف کیس رکوانے ۔ کیا لیڈر ہے ۔ کیا خلیفہ ہے ریاست مدینہ کا
Quote Tweet

stargazer

Ig Gen Mushsharaf is to be tried rest assured the whole chain of politicians will be tried because Tana banas are very intricately linked.
So be my guest and do that, in fact, Please do that. No politician in Pakistan wants to open this pandora's box.

Will_Bite

Agree, so lets punish Musharraf as per law. Imran himself said it, "Law is different for rich and powerful, and different for weak." Well, nobody is more powerful than Musharraf.
let the courts do it. Imran is not the judge. though there's nothing treasonous regarding Musharrafs case. its just a case of spite. Musharraf should be tried for NROs though

Will_Bite

Who the fuck really care what happensto Zardari and Nawaz. Why the fuck anyone will draw parallel to punished a real wicked dictator for the crimes against humanity. Think how people are looking at the new defence lawyer of Musharraf .His loyal minister Ehaz Shah. Instead of worry about Nawaz Sharif and Zardari, you should worry about Bongi Khan and his new twist in the path of Justice.
crimes against humanity? If you are referring to his NROs, then yes

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
let the courts do it. Imran is not the judge. though there's nothing treasonous regarding Musharrafs case. its just a case of spite. Musharraf should be tried for NROs though

I see a trend of PTI supporters always defending Musharraf's actions.

You need to educate yourself about the law. Imposing Martial Law is treasonous as per our Constitution. It is the highest form of corruption. Yeh Army Jerneil apne aap ko Khuda samajh bethhe hein.

Now we know how elections were rigged in favor of Imran to help Musharraf.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ig Gen Mushsharaf is to be tried rest assured the whole chain of politicians will be tried because Tana banas are very intricately linked.
So be my guest and do that, in fact, Please do that. No politician in Pakistan wants to open this pandora's box.

Thats why I want this to happen so badly.